Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Empty
PostSubject: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Leighanna sat by the lake under her favorite willow tree thinking as the sunset cascaded in front of her glowing Leighanna and her long curly blond hair. As Leighanna looked at the the beautiful sunset she sighed and threw a rock in the water. "Maybe Catalina right about me, maybe I am a pig that lives in a fantasy dream world were I haven't met reality yet."Leighanna thought to herself as the wind rustled through her curly blond hair. Of course Leighanna has everything she could possibly want right now but she couldn't hlep not to think it was all just a dream to her not reality. Leighanna smiled as she thought about how lucky she was to have Sirius who loved her dearly although he kissed her Catalina.

So many questions were running through Leighanna she picked up another stone and threw it in the water angrily. "I need to stop living in my own world and face reality."Leighanna thought to herself. "Catalina may think I'm a pig but let her think waht she wants to think I'm me and nothing can ever chance that!"Leighanna thought to herself. As she smiled at the thought a question went through her mind. "If you are what you are then why did he kiss Catalina and didn't tell you?" a small voice asked herself. "I trust Sirius and love him just because one mistake, everyone makes mistakes!" Leighana told the samll voice in her head.

"Alright then why are you still alittle angry about it?"the small voice asked back. Leighanna sighed and put her hands in her hair facing reality instead of dreams she knew she was living. As she held back tears she looked up at the sunset as it was getting lower in the sky starting to turn slowly into night. Leighanna didn't care if she stayed all night out her it seemed to calm her down and relax her. As the wind rustled through her hair she started calming down and started to relax once again.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Catalina was sitting upside down in a tree when she saw Lovegood. A wicked smirk flew across her face and she silently jumped from the branch, not making a single sound. Leaning against its trunk, her soft voice blew like the wind into the Gryffindor's ears, "Hello, Lovegood. What's a pig like you snorting around out here so late at night? Couldn't something mess up that pretty face of yours?" She giggled darkly, the sound like chilling bells.

Her sapphire eyes twinkled mischievously and she moved closer to stand in front of the girl. She sat down on her knees before her and said, "You know nothing of pain, Lovegood. You know nothing of what I have known. You wrote me off as a whore when you and your pathetic group of friends knew nothing about me." Her voice was calm, leaking with disgust. "You based your knowledge out of what your eyes saw, refusing to look deeper. You based your judgment of me on my interactions with your precious Sirius, when he never even told you. Did you forget that real Veelas cannot convince a man to stay away? I was doing nothing but talking to him. He kissed me. You may believe me or not, but that's the truth."

Another smirk flew across her lips at the thought of what she could inflict upon this pathetic Gryffindor. "What else would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Leighanna looked at her with pure hate in her eyes. "I don't care what you think of me Catalina, I don't even know why you hate me so much is that because I called you a whore for trying to steal my and Krista's boyfriends away?"Leighanna asked. "You know, I might be a pig in your eyes, which I can care less what your whore like self thinks."said Leighanna. "I know Sirius kissed you he told me, and I forgave him because I know people make mistakes!"said Leighanna. "You don't know what to do with yourself other then ruin other people life because you have no life!"said Leighanna coldly. "Besides who cares if your a veela it's not outer beauty that counts it's inner beauty Kiity Cat!"said Leighanna coldly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 pm

In an instant, Catalina had tackled Leighanna, sitting on top of her and aiming her wand at the girl's neck. "Now, you listen and listen well, Lovegood," she whispered menacingly, her voice rippling with ice. "I know that you care about what I think, because what else would you be bothered about to sit here all alone by yourself?" She stopped to laugh coldly, twisting the stick into the girl's neck.

"I never tried to steal them away, Lovegood. If you weren't so judgemental of me, maybe you would have realized that I need friends, too. Yet, you tell me that you're sorry when I can see in your eyes that you still hate me. Why apologize, Lovegood, if it is just lip service?" She glared harshly.

"You forgave him because you can't find anyone else better." Catalina shook her head bitterly, her tone nasty. "I have a life, you pig, it's just out of your eyes. You know nothing of my life, and I nothing of yours."

She cackled icily before saying, "Go and ask someone from Slytherin or a person that has gotten in touch with reality if it is outer beauty or inner beauty that they look for, Lovegood. You will find that most choose outer because it's easier. That's why Sirius likes you. You're nothing more than his squeeze. He told me that he wasn't the type of guy to stick with one girl for the long run." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 pm

"Get off me Williams!"said Leighanna as she hit her in the stomach making her get off her. As she got out her wand she pointed it at Catalina. "You know Kitty Cat, I said I was sorry because I meant it and wanted to become friends with you, yes I still had hurt in me from what you did but at lease I was so full of myself to not say sorry!"said Leighanna. "Let me ask you something, when I called you a whore I saw you were holding back tears obviously you must care about what other think as well right?"Leighanna asked calmly. "Be quiet Williams, you know nothing about me you might think you do but your so wrong you don't know half of what you think you do!"said Leighanna as her voice whipped like ice.

"Yeah your right about that Williams, I did forgive Sirius because I couldn't find anyone else that's better then him."said Leighanna. "But yes I forgave Sirius becasue there's no one like him, and I'm not just a sneeze to Sirius I know I'm not."said Leighanna calmly. "Even if Sirius told you that which I bet he did, I wil love him as long as I can Williams."said Leighanna calmly. "Look I tried to be friends with and and I said I was sorry what more do you want from me Williams?"Leighanna asked. "If you want to kill me go ahead kill me, but it won't solve anything!"said Leighanna calmly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Catalina jumped away before the Gryffindor's hand made contact with her stomach. She laughed coldly, the hatred rippling through her throat like venom. Shaking her head, she instantly thought Protego Maximus, creating a shield charm that protected her against all spells. But, Lovegood wouldn't have noticed. Her wand lay idly at her side, the spark the flew from it easily hidden by her robes.

"You sure as hell didn't mean it, you pig. If you'd meant it, you wouldn't be such a hypocrite. You're a pig because you told me that you're good and loving and your heart is what matters." She paused to make a puking noise. "God, it was so annoying, when you showed me hatred. If you were so high and mighty, then you would have treated me with kindness, no matter what I did. Your disgusting and a disgrace to all Veelas. But, wait, you're only Half. Doesn't count in my books. Especially when you look like you do." She grinned wickedly.

"I wasn't holding back tears because of you, pig! I was thinking of my sick mother who's practically on her death bed, but you'r so full of being "good" that you didn't even care to ask! You disgust me! And, I don't give a damn whether or not somethingn like you could ever like me. You lost your chance at forgiveness, Lovegood." Her sapphire eyes flashed burgundy and her face suddenly became monstrous. She stopped, controlled herself and stared venomously back at the Gryffindor.

"You've never known what boys think about you behind your back, have you?" She shook her head ashamedly. "Are you so foolish as to believe that anyone of them would love someone like you without wanting something else? That's what Sirius Black's known for. I'm sure once he gets it, you'll be long gone and he'll already be with another girl."

Another laugh of ice escaped her lips and she said, "I want your pain. I want to hear you scream. I want you to feel like an outcast, just like me." She paused. "I don't want to kill you. No, Not yet. That would be too easy." She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:32 am

Leighanna laughed as Catalina said she wanted to kill her. "How interesting that you want to see the light leave my eyes, let me tell you something that's never going to happen!"said Leighanna shot back coldly. "Speaking of what boys so behind my back do you know what they say say about along with the whole school?"Leighanna asked her with a smirk as she leaned up against a tree. As she mentioned she wasn't crying because of her she smirked. "Sure you wasn't, then why else would you be out here just to stalk me?"Leighanna asked laughing as her laugh sounded like ice going through you. "Well, that's probably why I have more friends then you Williams, I 'm kind and warm hearted although I must admit I wasn't to you because of what you did!"said Leighanna coldly. "Besides if you were such a great and high all mighty Veela you said you were have forgiven me, and you said I was a pig!"said Leighanna shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Catalina giggled madly back at her. "We shall see, my sweet. All in due time." She grinned wickedly, her sapphire eyes shining with disgust. "What, that they call me a Whore? Like I give a damn about what any of you peasants think. I have Ben." She glared hatefully at the Gryffindor. "You have a foolish boy that will throw you away with the garbage and I have a man that will stay with me forever because he knows what he wants."

Glaring harshly, she bent down low towards Leighanna's face. "I was out here before you, idiot." She rolled her eyes, moving away again, completely disgusted. "I don't stalk anyone, least of all you." She made a movement that suggested she was about to throw up.

"If I was as warm-hearted and kind as you," Catalina stated sarcastically, "Then all of my friend would be lying to themselves to try and convince each other why they hung out with me. I'm different, you see, Lovegood. I know more than you give me credit for. And, you'd do well to watch your mouth." She laughed coldly.

She frowned, clearly annoyed. "I never said I would forgive you, Lovegood. If you haven't noticed, I'm not the forgiving type. Especially not to disgusting Hypocrites like you and your dumbass Gryffindor friends." Except Lily, she thought. But, she's too cheery for me.

"I'm a better Veela than you because I have mroe beauty than you. And, I'm not talking about inner beauty crap. No one really gives a shit about that stuff. I'm more gorgeous than you on the outside, and you know it. I know that you'll never admit it out loud. All of you are jealous because you can't keep your men under control because they all want me." She giggled ruthlessly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Leighanna laughedwhen Catalina told her she would her. "Well see Williams, well see."said Leighanna smirking as she crossed her arms. As she mentioned Ben she smirked. "Giving him what he wants and what exactly is that Williams sex?"Leighanna asked with a smirk. As she mentioned she wasn't a forgiving type Leighanna laughed. "You got that right, and that's probably because your so cold hearted."said Leighanna with a smirk.

As Catalina told her to watch her mouth Leighanna laughed evilly. "Oh really, and what is going to happen if I don't Williams?"Leighanna asked as she looked at her nails. As Catalina mention she was a better Veela Leighanna almost gagged. "I'm more gorgeou then you blah,blah, who gives a rat ass that you are."said Leighanna rolling her eyes. As she mentioned there men loving her she gagged. "Only because you seduce them by being whore slutty self!"said Leighanna. "That's why you were called a whore because who mess with men because you know you get them to do what you want!"said Leighanna shaking her head. "As if I can if your more georgeous then me, I'm happy for who I am!"said Leighanna as she looked at Catalina in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Catalina blinked and then raised an eyebrow. "Yes, we will, won't we, Lovegood? Especially when I get the hell out of here and you'll be on the side of Aurors or some shit like that. And, I'll be your worst nightmare." She laughed coldly again.

A monster suddenly burst out of Catalina and before she knew what she was doing, she had tackled Leighanna to the ground. Her sapphire eyes were flashing violently. "Don't you ever talk about Ben like that, you wench!" She stuck her wand at Leighanna's throat and thought CRUCIO. Her body filled with hatred, and she knew that the curse would hurt.

"I don't deny it," she said shrugging. "But at least I admit to what I am, Lovegood. I'm not going to go around lying to people and telling them that I am so kind and good when I'm not. Sound familiar?" She glared.

"So you admit that I'm more beautiful." She raised an eyebrow. "I should have expected more, but you're just a stupid Gryffindor." Another chilling giggle. "I'm not a whore or a slut, Lovegood. I just use what I have."

"I don't think you are, Gryffie. I think you're doubting yourself. Because, I really think you were considering my words as truth. Weren't you?" Catalina stared into her face, waiting for that emotion to pass through. Anything would betray the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 am

Leighanna laughed coldly. "I doubt that will even happen Williams, you see even if I work for the aurors we'll kill you before your Veela self can blink!"said Leighanna coldly. "I am kind and warm hearted but only to people who are back!"said Leighanna telling the truth. Leighanna laughed coldy as she asked her if she thought she was more gorgeous. "More gorgeous like I can get care less if you are more gorgeous them me!"said Leighanna rolling her eyes. "You know I'm a Gryffie at heart, your just jealous that I'm in Gryffindor because bravery over takes Smartness any day!"said Leighanna coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:40 am

Sirius was walking slowly around the lake, enjoying the good weather, when he saw two girls fighting. He went closer to see what's going on. He recognized Catalina and Leighanna. They were fighting and yelling at each other, but Sirius couldn't hear excatly what. He saw Catalina use Crucio on Leighanna, and he drew his wand out. He ran to them, red in his face from anger. No one will hurt Leighanna. "Hey, Williams! Leave her alone!" yelled Sirius angrily, standing in front of Leighanna with his want pointed at Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Leighanna smiled as Sirius stood in front of with his wand pointing to Catalina. "What now Kitty Cat, and you said that Sirius would drop me and find another girl look who he standing in front of protecting!"said Leighanna wanting to prounce her but Sirius was still in front of her. "Ugh, just leave her be Sirius, she not worth you wasting good magic on when you can break her in half!"said Leighanna. As she locked hands with his other one he looked at Catalina coldy and gave her a look in disgust. "No you know how Williams really like Sirius love, she's rude and evil!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:57 am

"Wait, what?" asked Sirius looking at Leighanna. "That's what were you fighting about? Me? I told you..Ugh, never mind. We'll talk later" said Sirius. He looked into Catalina with a mix of anger and sorrow. He understood her in some weird, twisted way and couldn't not feel sorry for her. She only wanted what everyone else does, friends. "You're right, Leigh. Let's just go" said Sirius taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:33 am

Leighanna took his hand and gave Catalina a look in disgust and pure hate. "I can't believe you and Remus are friends with her, I don't see what you see in that Tramp!"said Leighanna trying to cool down. "No Sirius love, we weren't really talking about you, well we were but we wasn't she told me that you wasn't the type of person that stays with one girl that long and I'm just a sneeze to you and I told her I wasn't and you loved me and the fight just kept on going."said Leighanna. "You know what, lets just forgot this love, what do you want to do we can walk around the lake or go on those broomsticks rides I love."said Leighanna as she gave him a sexy warm smile. Leighanna was hoping he would take the hint she wanted to go on a broomstick ride with him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:06 am

Sirius took a deep breath and chuckled. "You know that I would never hurt you or leave you just like that. And it should be enofe that you know it. You shouldn't care about what Williams thinks" said Sirius. "Yeah, you're right. We should forget about this. There's no use of getting all upset about nothing." Sirius smiled when she suggested what to do together. He knew she wanted to ride the brooms more. "I know you want to go flying more" he said with a big smile. "Wait just a second and I'll be ready. Accio broom!" said Sirius and his broom came flying quickly to him. "Done and ready to go!" he said finally
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 am

"You always know what I want don't you love?"Leighanna asked with a sexy warm smile. Leighanna gave him a soft kiss and pulled away and giggled and got in the broom. "So, where are you going to take us Sirius love?"Leighanna asked as she gave him a sexy warm smile as wrapped her arms around his waist. "Anywhere fine with me love, I just want to be with you."Leighanna whispered softly but sexy in his ear. Leighanna loved being with Sirius he was so full of surprises that was one of the things she loved about him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:31 am

"Hmmm...I don't know yet. Let's just fly around a bit and have fun before deciding" said Sirius and kissed Leighanna softly. "Oh, you got to see my T-shirt. I just bought it a few days ago" said Sirius with a big smile and opened his robe for her to see. It was a red T-shirt with a golden writing which said 'Quidditch Players Do It In The Air'
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 am

"Ok love sounds like a plan to me!"said Leighanna as she gave him a sexy warm smile. Leighanna laughed as she seen his shirt. "I love it Sirius love and that's so true, they should make one that says 'Gryffindors Quidditch players do it better in the air'."said Leighanna smiling. "Believe me if I find a shirt like that I'll get it for you."said Leighanna chuckling. " "I love he shirt love, you look very sexy in it as always."said Leighanna as she gave him a sexy warm smile. "Perhaps maybe you should get me a shirt that says 'Don't mess with me my boyfriend a quidditch player'."said Leighanna chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 pm

OOC: You wouldn't have known she was using the crucio curse cuz she was thinking it, and why didn't you even react to it, Leighanna? God. Whatever.

IC: Catalina made a puking noise and rolled her eyes when Sirius pointed his wand at her. "I don't think you want to do that, Black. One blink of your eye and she'd be dead as well as you." She glared hatefully at him, angry that he took her side. Of course he would.

At their lovey dovey talk, she put her hands to her lips as if she was going to vomit and then said, "God, it's as if I'm not standing here. Gross." She rolled her eyes, flashing another brutal glare towards Lovegood before walking off. "Foolish pig," she whispered. "She will soon learn."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:16 pm

"She really has a problem, you know" said Sirius rolling his eyes when Catalina left. He was glad she left, so that he and Leighanna can be alone. He grabbed his broom tightly and flew into the air. "Coming or not?" asked Sirius smiling at Leighanna. "We should make a race. But you'll probably won't want to. Cause you know you'll lose" said Sirius teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Leighanna nodded. "Yeah I know, she does!"said Leighanna rolling her eyes. As she waved her wand she muttered. "Accio broom."as her broom came towards her she flew beside Sirius. "Hm, a race that's sound fun love I'll race you even though I might lose because you might cheat by taking short cuts!"said Leighanna in a teasing voice. "Hey I'm not dating one of the best Gryffindor Quidditch player for nothing am I?"Leighanna asked as she gave him a sexy warm smile. "Lead and I'll follow love, unless you want to race around the school."said Leighanna
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 am

"Hey! I would never cheat! I have never cheated in my life. I always play fair" said Sirius seriously, but the chuckled and smiled. "Ah, you're right about that. Have a poor chance because of that. But I'm gonna let you win." said Sirius with a big smile and he sent her a kiss with his hand. "Ok, I'll follow you. One, two, three, go!" said Sirius and flew in Leighanna's direction.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:31 am

"Aw, your so sweet for going to let me win!"said Leighanna as she blew him a kiss with her hand. As he said go she zoomed off around the castle as a sharp turn came she round it perfectly without any trouble. As her and Sirius were neck to neck she gave him a warm smile. "You know, you look sexy when your flying love."said Leighanna as she gave him a sexy warm smile and then zoomed off ahead of him laughing. She knew he would catch up to her without any doubt for he was a excellebt flier.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 am

"That's ok, I would let you win anytime" said Sirius with a big smile. "Um...I look sexy everywhere, but essepicaly when I'm on my broom" said Sirius joking. He saw that Leighanna speeded up and he chuckled. "Running from me, are you?" he yelled, teasing. He flew after Leighanna with big speed, catching up with her in a matter of seconds. "So, you thought you could hide from me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Black lake-
Jump to: