Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 am

"Damn I was hoping that, but you caught me!"said Leighanna chuckling as the wind rustled through her long blond curly hair. As they rounded a corner Leighanna went around it perfectly. "I thought I was suppose to win, your not letting me win!"Leighanna in a teasing voice and pouted. "Oh well, your going to win anyway but lets see if you can catch me again!"said Leighanna as she zoomed off taking weird turns to try to confuse him. "Catch me if you can love!"said Leighanna chuckling as she zoomed off around the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm

"Oh, I can!" said Sirius laughing as he made his broom go even faster then it went right now. He chased her around the lake. He was having a great time and he finally forgot about all the bad thing that are happening right now. He finally caught up with Leighanna and smiled at her. "Oh, damn. You won. The finish line was about a quarter of a mile ago" said Sirius smiling. It wasn't really, but that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Leighanna giggled as he finally caught up with her. "Damn, I can't get away from you can I?"Leighanna asked in a teasing voice. Leighanna laughed as Sirius told her she won already. "Oh really? I didn't notice I was having to much fun!"said Leighanna as she flew over beside him and gave him a kiss. Leighanna was having to much fun with him to worry about racing any more. "Love the finish line wasn't a quarter of mile ago was it?"Leighanna asked him laughing it wasn't like she cared anymore she was loved being around Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 pm

"Um...actually, it was. You just didn't saw it. But I marked it there some time ago. So, see you won as I promised" said Sirius with a big smile. He caught her kiss with his hand and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:19 pm

"Ok love I believe you!"said Leighanna laughing as she caught her kiss. "You know love you chasing me is actually really fun!"said Leighanna laughing as she gave him a warm smile. "What you want to do now love?"Leighanna asked as her long curly blond hair rustled in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm

"Um...actually. We need to talk. And I think we should do it in the air. So let's get down to the ground" said Sirius a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:47 pm

"Um... ok love, is everything ok?"Leighanna asked as her blue eyes looked at him with worry in them. As she followed him to the ground she dived down. As she was a couple of feet from the ground she pulled back up and landed on the ground beside Sirius. "Ok love, now what's wrong?I never seen you this nervous or worry before."said Leighanna as her soft blue sparkling eyes looked at him wuth worry in them. "Uh oh, this is bad love isn't it? Look at yourself your shaking!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 am

Sirius landed softly on the ground. He looked into Leighanna's eyes for a second and the quickly turned his head away. This will be really hard. He didn't have a clue about how will Leighanna react, and that scared him. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. "Listen, Leigh...I have to show you something. But you have to promise me you won't freak out and run away. You have to hear me out. Please, when I show you, heard me out until the end." said Sirius nervously.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Leighanna nodded and gulped. "Ok love, I promise I won't run away or freak out."said Leighanna calmly. Leighanna was scared what Sirius was going to show her, she didn't know if she would freak out or run away in the end. "I kept my word, but how do I know if I would keept it?"Leighanna as she looked at him with a mixture of worry and fear in her eyes. As she closed her eyes she breathed for a few minutes and then opened her eyes again and looked at him as calmly as she could. As she waited for him to show her whatever she was going to show her she held her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Sirius took a deep breath and looked into Leighanna's eyes. This was much harder that he thought. But he had to do it. He kept repeating that in his mind over and over again. But this was the easier way. It would be much worse if she found out by someone else. Yeah, so he had to do this. For Leighanna's sake. He took another deep breath. He slowly pulled his shirt up on his left arm. He slowly revealed a scull with a snake in it. The dark mark. He quickly looked at Leighanna for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Leighanna gasped as she seen the dark mark on his arm. As she looked at him with fear in her eyes and started backing away from him. Leighanna covered her mouth with her hands as she tears came down her face. Leighanna felt extremely dizzy like she was going to faint but she didn't tell Sirius that. Leighanna kept her word by not running away or freaking out some at lease but she started to feel scare of Sirius now. As she looked at him with fear in her eyes she kept her distance from him but she didn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Sirius looked at Leighanna sadly. He knew that she was scared of him as she was slowly backing away. But even everything he said, Leighanna kept her promise. She didn't run away. And he respected that very much. Leighanna's look was eating him inside. He felt horrible. If only Leighanna could understand. He didn't want to do this, but he had no choice. "Please, Leighanna" said Sirius, turning his look away. He couldn't stand to see her look at him that way anymore. "You have to understand...It didn't want this. It wasn't my choice" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 pm

As Leighanna walked over towards him she put her soft warm under his chin making him look at her. "Sirius love, I understand that your a Black and you had to follow family traditions but I wish you would have told me sooner then this love."said Leighanna said softly. "Please Sirius love, I love you and I don't want you to turn evil, but I will respect your choice and I will stand by you no matter what."said Leighanna. "Just promise me you will still love me no matter what happens, I don't want to lose you."said Leighanna as tears fall down her face. Leighanna didn't like Sirius being a death eater but she respected his choices for she loved him to much to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 am

"I am not evil, you of all people have to know that. I'm against the death eaters, I even wanted to join the Order. But you have to remember that, ok? I am not evil. You won't lose me love, I promise you that" said Sirius and wrapped his arms tightly around Leighanna. "And you can't tell anyone. I'm...afraid. The best things for you is to run away from me. And you should! Don't you understand, they can use you against me!" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 am

"I promise not to tell no one love your secrets are safe with me you know that right?"Leighanna asked as she gave him a warm smile. Leighanna shook her head as he said she should run away from him. "No love, I'm not going to run away from you no matter what happens to me!"said Leighanna as she laid her head on his chest. "I'm not leaving your side, even if they do something to me!"said Leighanna refusing to leave him. "Sirius love, no power is greater or stronger then love and that's what we have and that's what death eaters can't stand."said Leighanna softly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Sirius shook his head stubbornly. "No. No! I won't let them hurt you. I just won't. Please, Leighanna, listen to me. I don't know if I could live with myself, knowing that I am the reason they hurt you. They are cruel and evil, Leighanna. And they will come for you if the find out that we are dating." said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Leighanna nodded slowly but sadly. "Ok fine then break up with me, or better yet I'll make it easier for you I'll break up with you."said Leighanna as she pulled away from him. "It's probably better if we stay like this Sirius."said Leighanna as tears came down her face. "Goodbye Sirius I'll see you around, but what we once had will only be a memory."said Leighanna as she kissed his cheek and then waved her wand and muttered. "Accio broom." as her broom came towards she mounted it and took of back towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 am

"Leighanna" said Sirius with a big sigh. "You know this is not my choice!" yelled Sirius after Leighanna, but she was already on her broom, long gone. He stood there and looked at the only person he really loved run away from him. He left only a single tear fall down his face. He really hoped that he done the right thing. At least, she'll be safe now. He slowly turned to the castle and walked to the boys dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*   What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's *D-R-E-A-M-S* and *R-E-A-L-I-T-Y*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Black lake-
Jump to: