Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver Twinkle Lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

Silver Twinkle Lights Empty
PostSubject: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:50 am

Silver moved through the gardens by the dance, swaying slightly to the music. He had no partner and was here for enjoyment only. The garden paths were lined with silver lights that twinkled in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:09 am

Brandy twirled silently by herself, yet still happy with the way the night was going so far. All she needed to have a wonderful time tonight was music, and a place to dance. Brandy held a small flower she had picked from the gardens, up to her face, letting the pedals brush off her cheek lightly. She laughed softly and twirled again, her yellow dress bright in the darkness of evening.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 am

Silver moved around a corner and ran into Brandy, knocking them both to the ground. He helped her up and gentley brushed the dirt from her dress.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

“uh”, Brandy gasped in surprise when someone ran into her, causing them both to fall down. “Im so sorry”, She apologized quickly, before looking to see who it was. She picked up the flower she had been holding and then looked in front of her to see Silver. “Oh”, was all she said for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Silver smiled at her "Brandy Blake?" he asked wondering if he was correct. "You okay?" he asked her. He noticed her suprised expression and smiled "Nice to run into you again"
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Brandy nodded her head. "Yes, that's my name", she answered quietly, Flashing him a small grin. "Having a good night then?", Brandy asked him politely, trying to keep a conversation going. She was really starting to like Silver; he was a good friend so far.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Annabell was walking around just staring at the red roses and saw Brandy and Silver. She smiled at the two of them but didn't know if they were at the dance together and spending some alone time so she decided to keep space. Her white Sun dress blew in the slight breeze and Anna smiled at the cool air.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 pm

There was silance for a bit. Brandy didn't like it, so she gave Silver a smile, and turned away to continue dancing on her own. Brandy listened to the beat of the music and swayed purfectly on time to every rythum.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 am

Silver smiled at Annabell. "Hey, Annie" he said with a even larger smile. "Brandy, this is my girlfriend Annabell Webb"

OOC: Should they be dating by this point?
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 am

Annabell smiled and walked over to Silver. "Hey Silver." She said with a large smile. "Hello Brandy." She said and held her hand out for the girl to shake.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm

"Oh", Realization washed over Brandy. She put on a smile and curtsied. "Your Lieghanna's friend right?", She asked politely shaking the girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Annabell smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, that's right." She could see that Brandy only know found out that Silver and her were dating. She felt bad and figured the girl developed feelings for Silver. "Leighanna's told me a little about you. You sound pretty cool, I deal with Slytherin's all the time too, but Kaya's been stopping it. You should talk to her, she'd help you out too." Annabell said with a smile, trying to help the girl out.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Brandy nodded. “It’s nice to meet you. And im sure she’s a very nice friend. She’s in Slytherin isn’t she?”, Brandy continued on with the conversation keeping her smile in place. Brandy was caught up in the music, rather distracted by it, but not enough to make the conversation uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 pm

"Nice to meet you too." She said with a smile and nodded her head. "Yes, she's really nice though. She isn't like most slytherins."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Twinkle Lights   Silver Twinkle Lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Twinkle Lights
Page 1 of 1