Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Potions Class

Go down 
+8
Leighanna Lovegood
Brooklyn James
Sirius Black
Lux Levesque
Ames Devereux
Severus Snape
Catalina Williams
Ben Kanst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

Second Potions Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Moudi shot a look at the boy as the Professor warned him about being late, then back to the front of the class again noticing none other than Leighanna hand up in the air to answer. He smiled ignoring a paper fly over the class and held in a laugh at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:53 pm

As Leighanna saw Sirius send a paper bird at Remus' desk she held back a laugh. As Professor Kanst picked her Leighanna nodded and put her hand down. "The daught of death is an extremely powerful sleeping potion. It sends the drinker into a deep trance that mimics the state of death. Ingredients needed are wormwood, asphodel, valerian roots, sloth brain and a single Sopophorus Bean."said Leighanna calmly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Catalina, knowing that no one but Ben could see her face made an irritated expression with her eyes and then mouthed, "See?" But, no sound had come out. She knew that if she had raised her hand Ben would have called on her, but that was obvious. She would let Leighanna have that one. For now. Rolling her eyes at the blonde, Catalina hoped that Ben wouldn't give her any house points. That would be disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 pm

A slight smile tugged at Ben's lips when he saw Catalina. He attempted to stifle his laughter. "Very good Miss Lovegood. That was exactly verbatim from your textbook. I only asked for the effects of the Draught, not the ingredients. But thanks for reading them anyway. That was for anyone who can't read." He shot a smirk at Lovegood. "Now I don't expect anyone in this class to make a perfect Draught, that's much too difficult. Let's pair up, group with the best potion at the end of the class earns 100 points for their house. You have an hour and thirty minutes." Ben looked at the class and then at Sirius and Remus. "Try another trick like that and the two of you will have detention." He crossed his arms, looking at the clock. "Starting now. Go."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 pm

"But sir, I didn't read it out of the textbook!" said Leighanna with hate in her eyes and went to find a partner to do the potion with as she seen Moudi she smiled at him. "Hey Moudi, you want to be my partner?"Leighanna asked calmly although she had hate in her eyes from what Professor Kanst had told her. "God I hate Potions with a passion."said Leighanna to herself. Leighanna was really starting to hat Potions more then she ever had seeing how Professor Kanst was teaching it. As she waited for Moudi to answer her she knew she had to get started before Professor Kanst took points from them.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Severus moved out of his seat and slowly towards Lily. He had noticed Lovegood go towards a Gryffindor boy, not really caring. Sitting down next to his Lilyflower, he said, "Would you like to work with me, Lils? I'm sure he'd give us each 100 points if we got it perfect." He grinned, his black eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

"Sure thing Leighanna." He said smiling up at her. The professor was a bit too harsh on her, and it seemed it got to her. Moudi looked around the class his eyes fixing upon Catalina, he shot her a dirty look across the class then turned back to Leighanna.
"Its okay just forget about, i know you didn't read it from the book. Some people just arent as smart as you." He gave her a warm smiled and started with her on the draught, 100 points would put them in the lead of slytherin so they had to get it right.

Last edited by Moudi Williams on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Catalina rolled her eyes as she caught Moudi's glare. Like she cared about what he thought. Looking over at Bee, she flashed Ben an impressed smile and then moved over to her friend. "Come on, sweetie. Let's do this so you can get your mind off of him, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 am

Leighanna nodded. "Yeah Moudi your right, there's nothing to get angry about you and I know I didn't read it from the textbook and that's all that matters!"said Leighanna quietly to where she could only hear her and gave him a warm smile. As they started on there draught Leighanna opened her textbook for the first time this lesson and looked at the Potion. "Are related to Catalina in any way? I mean you both have the same last name."said Leighanna calmly. Leighanna didn't care if they were related she would still be friends with Moudi for he was sweet and caring while Catalina was rude and cold hearted. "Ugh, it's sickening that she in love with the Potions Professor!"said Leighanna muttered quietly to herself but to where Moudi could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 am

Sirius watched Moudi flirt with Leighanna with an angry glare. Just the thought of Leighanna even flirting with someone else made him go mad, but to see that happen so close. And in class too, where he couldn't hex that guy for even trying something with his girlfriend...No, she's not my girlfriend anymore, Sirius reminded himself. He couldn't let her see that he's jealous. He tried concentrating on the potion instead, but he couldn't. "I'm not doing this damn potion! All I'm gonna do is waste time trying to make it perfect. And even if I do, he..." said Sirius out loud, thinking about the potion's professor "won't give us any points. And why? Well....because you're a Gryffindor. He'll probably give us a few detentions instead. 'I'll give the points to the Slytherins because they are the best. Or maybe Ravenclaw, cause my bloody girlfriend is in that house!' " said Sirius, imitating his voice. At this points he didn't care what the professor would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 pm

He was just going to leave them to their potions but it seemed Mister Black had other plans. Ben snapped his attention to the boy when he started ranting. Looked like somebody was breaking down, great it had to be in his class. Ben glared at him coldly, his jaw stiffened. "Sounds more like a personal problem Mister Black. I'm not forcing you to take this class. If you don't want to do it, then don't." He let out a low growl when he started to mock him. His eyes flashed briefly a deep red and he was about ready to kill the boy. It didn't matter, he'd just be fired. It wasn't like they could find him anyway, the Ministry was filled with a bunch of idiot. He could take Catalina and just..no he couldn't.

Dammit, for her sake he had to keep himself controlled. "For your information Black, I'm currently not seeing anyone. If you're insinuating that I'm dating a student, you're terribly mistaken." His eyes returned to their normal gray color as he got a hold of himself. "If you've got problems, deal with them. Don't break down in class. Now do yourself a favor and leave."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:43 pm

"She loves the professor..." He whispered to themselves making sure no one else would hear. A student in love with her teacher, how akward he thought to himself in between looks at Catalina."And ya you could say were cousins...but we dont get along or talk much."Moudi looked at Leighanna and helped her out with the draught, he didn't want to talk about it seeing that it was a waste of time.

A few minutes into there draught, Moudi stopped everything he was doing and turned to a boy and professor arguing at the front of the class. From what Leighanna said, the boy seemed to fit the description of Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:42 am

Sirius closed his eyes for a second and sighed. What has he done? He didn't care about Ben or about his stupid detention. He cared about Catalina. How could he say something like that about her? And in public? He saw Moudi, the guy who was flirting with Leighanna, stare at him. He couldn't take this anymore. He had to leave, and now. He quickly got up, took his stuff from the desk and walked to the door. He looked only straight so he wouldn't see Catalina's expression. He walked to the door, opened it and slammed it shut.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 am

Catalina had been momentarily unaware of the whole disagreement between Ben and Sirius. When she tried to make eye contact with Sirius, she was unable to and she frowned. Looking at Ben, she gave him a smile before working on her Draught potion. She noticed Bee was a little out of it, and she didn't really mind winning the house points. She didn't really care. She just enjoyed being in Potions.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 am

"Yeah she's in love with him, although they don't want to admit you can tell there hiding it."Leighanna whispered back to him to where he could only hear her. Leighanna jumped as Sirius slammed the Potions door closed and looked at Moudi and shrugged. "You don't think one of the reason he left is that he got jealous of me and you talking do you?"Leighanna asked him in a whisper as they were in the middle of there potion. As she looked down at her book she added the valerian roots to the Potion. As Leighanna looked at the door that Sirius slammed not to long ago she sighed and went back to making there potion trying not to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 am

Moudi watched Sirius walk out slamming the door behind him and turned back to Leighanna as they got back to working on there draught.
"Im really not sure, seeing i dont know the guy." He stopped and looked at her.
"But if that is the reason, i think it would be best if he knew there was nothing going on between us." He said and turned back to the draught. What a mess everything turned out to be, what was he supposed to do, nothing was his fault. Moudi shook his head and watched Leighanna work on the draught.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina had been momentarily unaware of the whole disagreement between Ben and Sirius. When she tried to make eye contact with Sirius, she was unable to and she frowned. Looking at Ben, she gave him a smile before working on her Draught potion. She noticed Bee was a little out of it, and she didn't really mind winning the house points. She didn't really care. She just enjoyed being in Potions.

Brooklyns attention wasn't always on the potion, there were times she would be more interested in anything else but the potion. She just couldn't stay focused, she had no interest in a lot of things anymore. She knew she was going to get in trouble one of these days since she was always sneeking out or skipping meals. She hated keeping things from Catty, but she didn't really want Catalina worrying about her. Brooklyn knew that sooner or later Catalina was going to notice that Brooklyn was loosing weight like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Potions Class   Second Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Potions Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2