Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astronomy Class One

Go down 
+10
Narcissa Black
Zane Carter
Leighanna Lovegood
Eric Jennings
Kayalynn Green
Sirius Black
Severus Snape
Catalina Williams
Cassandra Smits
Celestia Ceres
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

Astronomy Class One Empty
PostSubject: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 am

Celestia Ceres walked into her classroom with a sudden urgency. It was not her usual slow-paced walk. She was rushing this evening to her class, fearing that she was late. As she glanced around the room, it came to her relief that no students had arrived. She gently turned her head to gaze at the large, white clock above her desk that resembled the moon. She realized she still had about five minutes until class started.

Feeling suddenly at ease, Celestia took a seat in her comfortable desk chair. She looked around her classroom, eager for students to fill the seats. She hoped that they would introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 am

Cassandra hurried into Celestia's room (ot was right next to hers). "Professer Ceres" she said to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 am

At her name, Celestia turned abruptly toward the door to find Cassandra Smits in her doorway. She smiled as she asked, "Good afternoon, Professor Smits. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Catalina walked into the Astronomy classroom, eager to get this started. She really enjoyed the stars, mainly because her mother had taught her all about them. Smiling warmly at the professors, she took a seat near the back and pulled out her things.

She patiently waited for Professor Smits to leave so that she could talk to Professor Ceres. Her sapphire eyes twinkled, sparkling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Severus strolled absent-mindedly into the classroom, his mind a million miles away. He took a seat the closest to the door and pulled out his things, abyssmally smiling at Catalina and the Professors.

Without a word, he pulled out his Potions book and began scracthing its pages with the end of his quill, almost having forgotten to write down one of his discoveries.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Sirius lazily walked to Astronomy. It was one of his least favorite subjects, but he had to be here. Actually, in his head popped up ideas of how to skip that class, but he tried best to ignore them. Sirius didn't need another detention. So he took his usual seat, and his mind wondered around.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Kaya walked in and took a seat, she looked around for Eric and when she didn't see him sighed and got her astronomy things out. She didn't exactly enjoy the class but she liked it better than some of the others.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 am

Eric walked in and spotted Kayalynn. He strode across the classroom and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 am

Cassandra wispered something about one of her students who needed detentiion so that only Professer Ceres could hear. Then she left smiling at the class
Back to top Go down
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Celestia leaned in to hear Cassandra's whisper about the child's detention. She nodded absentmindedly and then smiled. "I'll take care of it," she promised while taking a mental note of it.

The professor then looked about the classroom. Noticing that the room was not completely full, Celestia mouth curved into a slight frown. She had hoped there would be more students. Returning her expression to a warm smile, she decided to wait a few more minutes before starting. The students already present looked occupied, so she pulled a book on her desk closer so that now it sat in front of her. Still aware of her class and the room around her, she lazily flipped it open and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Leighanna wallked into the the classroom tiredly. "Hello Professor Ceres, I hope your well."said Leighanna as she walked over to her usual seat which was beside Sirius. "Hey Srius love."said Leighanna as she got her stuff out for class and then kissed him lightly on the lips. Leighanna really wanted to skip this class and sleep for she stayed up almost all night finishing her homework. As she looked at Kaya she waved at her and gave her a tired smile. "Hey Kaya."said Leighanna as she laid her head on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Kaya looked at Eric and gave him a quick hug. "Hey, how are you?" she asked smiling and played with the necklace he gave her. She looked over at Leighanna and smiled. "Hey Leigh."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:39 am

"Now I'm conpletely wonderful" she said smiling. Eric leaned in ans wipered "You're friends with the Gryffindor? Isn't that agenst the Slythirin Code?" he said teasingly mocking her words from before.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 am

Sirius looked at Leighanna and noticed that she was sleepy. "Is that a 'I have been learning all night' look?" asked Sirius laughing. "I guess we're thinking the same thing then" said Sirius smiling, thinking of skipping Astronomy.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Zane moved swiftly into the room upto Professer Ceres desk. Smiling at the teacher he said "Professer, Professer Smits gave me the 'orders' to help with this class today" he looked out at the class and saw Leighanna. He stared forgetting everyone else around him...
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:25 pm

"No it's a damn, I been studying all night look for I forgot to do my homework and put it off at the last minute look."said Leighanna giggling with her head still on the table. Leighanna laughed as he told her they were thinking he same thing which is skipping class. "You got that right love, I'm beat I won't be surprise if I fall asleep in class!"said Leighanna. As Leighanna noticed Zane was looking at her she gave him a warm friendly smile and closed her eyes until class started.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Zane smiled at the sound of her musical voice. He almost felt like laughing when she smiled at him. It was such a wierd feeling, like something he had never experinced. He was enchanted by her slightly curled blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Catalina almost puked at the look the teacher's assistant, Zane Carter, had on his face. It was directed towards Leighanna? Disgusting. With a wrinkled nose that revealed her hatred, seh whispered, "Filthy pig." She glared in her direction, flashing her sapphire eyes violently.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Eric Jennings wrote:
"Now I'm conpletely wonderful" she said smiling. Eric leaned in ans wipered "You're friends with the Gryffindor? Isn't that agenst the Slythirin Code?" he said teasingly mocking her words from before.

Kaya smirked. "No one ever said I was a normal Slytherin." She winked and looked at Leighanna. "Hey Leigh, the teacher's assistant's staring at you kinda funny."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Leighanna still had her head down on her desk as she noticed him looking at her. As she moved around uncomfortably in her seat, as she noticed Catalina was looking at her violently she gave her a smile and waved at her. As Kaya said the Professor Assistant is looking at her funny she nodded. "Yeah I know Kaya, he been doing that since he walked it's creeping me out!"said Leighanna as she snuggled against Sirius for portection. "Wow, I woner why he's looking at me I mean I know I'm half Veela but I'm not even seducing him at all, I don't believe in doing that!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:32 pm

OOC: EVERYONE, if you read my first post, you would see that I mentioned something about it beign evening. I don't understand why you are talking about feeling as though you didn't get any sleep last night. I tried to make my class later, so that students wouldn't feel this way! hahah. Smile

IC: Celestia smiled at the girl. "I am very well, thanks," she said friendly. Her smile grew wider as she looked around her classroom and watched as more students entered. She was excited for her first class.

Suddenly she heard a man speak and she turned to find it to be Zane Carter. Upon hearing his words, her smile instantly melted into a frown. She didn't need help with her class, especially from someone that was not certified in this subject. She wondered if Professor Smits thought her an amateur or simply wanted a close eye on the new teacher. She felt as if something were up. Celestia shook her head and dismissed the idea as foolish. Perhaps Smits just needed the boy out of her hair and sent him here. Either way, she would manage. She would have a talk with the deputy Headmistress sometime.

Celestia watched as Carter's gaze turned to Leighanna. His expression towards the girl made her feel a little suspicious. She quickly glanced around the room again. Her eyes fell on a girl with long brown hair and sapphire eyes. Her face was contorted into disgust. Celestia traced the girl's eyes back to scene she had just previously been pondering, and saw the blonde girl twist uncomfortably in her seat.

Again, Celestia pondered whether she should start class, or wait a few more minutes. She decided to wait. It was the first Astronomy class. She was sure that some of the students might be late.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Narcissa stood with elegance as she walked into the room. She noticed Severus by the door and took the seat next to him. As she glanced over, she saw him scribbling in his book. Panicked that class had begun without her, she eyed the rest of the class. No one else was working. She returned her gaze at Snape, and recognized that it was his Potions book that he was defacing. Narcissa sighed with both relief that she was not late, and annoyance that Potions had come up again. She had just gotten out of that class, and did not want to be reminded of it.

Sizing up the rest of the class, Narcissa trailed her eyes until they fell on a man. Narcissa frowned, for she did not recognize him. <<Hello, Severus. I see you are ecstatic over your Potions, so I assume you are well,>> Narcissa said friendly with a laugh. <<Who is that?>> Narcissa asked with curious, narrowed eyes. She tilted her head in the direction of the man staring at Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Catalina looked back at Professor Ceres, having obviously felt the woman's eyes on her. Flashing a beautiful smile, she kept her face alight with joy as she stared into the Professor's pondering countenance. Noticing that she was staring at the Assistant with wonder, Catalina felt her skin boil slightly. She knew that she was more beautiful than that Gryffindor. She glanced over at the new arrival.

Narcissa.

Even she was prettier. Leighanna was just a girl that proclaimed her innocence of not seducing men with her half-Veela abilities, when she clearly bragged about it. "Lying pig," Catalina whispered the insult again, throwing her another glare.

Catalina was a full-blooded Veela, and this man was staring at the half-veela? Maybe it was because she was so full of light. Rolling her eyes, Catalina sneered, looking down to try and control her anger.

She was going to kill the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Severus looked up at Narcissa, grinning at her in reply to her irritation. He didn't mind people being bothered by his love of Potions. It was his passion. Let them think what they will.

"Obviously," he said joyfully, his black eyes glittering. He glanced in the direction she indicated and said, "Some new Assistant. I don't think Professor Ceres is happy to see him." He chuckled slightly, glancing over at Catalina.

Frowning as he noticed the hatred she was throwing at Leighanna, he raised an eyebrow, also realizing that the Assistant was staring at the Gryffindor. In all honesty, he didn't much like any of those crowd, except for Lily, but he couldn't understand the Veela's hatred of Lovegood.

It looked almost dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 am

"No, not my normal Slythie" he said smiling. He noticed Zane looking at Lovegood. He also noticed Catilina's glares. Lovegood and Willams were both pretty, but not as beautiful as his Kaya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class One   Astronomy Class One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astronomy Class One
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next