Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astronomy Class Two

Go down 
+9
Suniva Mortimer
Lux Levesque
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Severus Snape
Lily Evans
Catalina Williams
Brooklyn James
Celestia Ceres
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

Astronomy Class Two Empty
PostSubject: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Celestia sat in her big brown comfortable chair. It wasn't necessarily at her desk, but a little ways away from it. She enjoyed this chair, and decided to take some comfort in it. With the flick of her wand, a big brown book, that matched the chair, flew off of the bookshelf and landed gently in her arms. There was still an hour before her class was going to start. Celestia decided to read for a while.

Without realizing it, forty-five minutes had flew by. She returned the book with a flick of her wand, and stood up. She needed to get a couple of things from her office. She left her classroom, but kept the door unlocked for students to come in for class. She would return shortly.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Brooklyn walked into the classroom and sat down at a desk. She got her books out and wore an expressionless mask. She noticed there wasn't a teacher present so she laid her head down and waited for more students to come in.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Catalina walked excitedly into the classroom, noticed Bee, and immediately the smile was wiped from her face. "Oh, honey, are you okay?" she asked sadly, hurrying over to her and sitting down. "Well, I suppose you don't have to tell me now, but I really wanna know what's bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Brooklyn looked at her best friend and decided to spill since no one else was in the room. "Xavier left me... he's gone... He never really cared about me." She said with teary eyes and wiped them quickly, refusing to lose it. "I haven't eaten, slept, I can barely even think straight anymore." She said with a trembling voice. "I was just a little play thing."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 am

Catalina stared at her sadly and then shook her head. "No! Don't think like that. Maybe something came up and he had to leave. Don't blame it on yourself. It's his loss. I swear." She smiled beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Brook shook her head. "No, he told me that he didn't love me... he never did..." She laughed bitterly. "I should have known...."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Catalina's eyes swam with sadness. She stared at Bee and then put a hand atop of hers. "I'm so sorry, sweetie. But, like I said, it's his loss." She smiled reassuringly, meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Brooklyn felt thankful she had a friend like Catalina. She smiled a small pained smile and squeezed her best friends hand lightly. "Thanks for being here for me Catty." she said quietly with a broken face. She rubbed her mark and shook her head. "I don't know if I'll be able to face him if he attends meetings..."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Catalina threw her another reassuring smile and then said, "Then tell him to shove it." She giggled. "Or, I'll kick his ass for you the next time I see him. Speaking of those meetings," her voice got quieter. "I need to get my Mark soon. Could you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Lily walked into Astronomy and noticed it was only Catalina, Brooklyn, and herself. She sat down away from them, knowing neither of them wanted anything to do with her and waited for more students to come in.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Severus walked into the classroom, feeling a bit down. At the sight of Lily, a smile lit up his face and he moved so that he was next to her. "Hey, Lils. How are you?" He saw that she looked tired, and concern etched into his pallid countenance.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 am

Brooklyn almost gagged when Lily walked in, but when she saw the love in Severus' eyes when he talked to Lily she wanted to cry all over. She set her head down on her notebook and played with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Sirius walked in tiered and took his usual seat. He was barely awake cause he, James and Remus were all night awake and out with Remus as it was the full moon. The time for Remus' 'furry' problem. He really enjoyed being with Remus and James all night but it made him quite tiered the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Leighanna walked in tiredly into the classroom and took her normal seat beside Sirius. "Hey love and Lils."said Leighanna yawning as she got her stuff out for class.Leighanna was up almost all night finishing all her homework that Sirius had to wake her up for she fallen asleep while doing her potions essay at one of the tables in the Gryffindor Common room. As Leighanna rested her head on her books she waited for class to start but she realize it would be awhile until it started. As she looked at Sirius he looked like he could barely stay awake for class. As she yawned again she looked at Lily who looked almost as tired. "It must have been a long night for all of us."said Leighanna to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am

Lux walked into the astronomy classroom and took a seat towards the middle. She yawned as she looked around the classroom. She wasn't necessarily lacking sleep, but rather felt drained of energy. She sat up straight and ready, however, for her favorite class. As she glanced around the room again, she noticed that the teacher wasn't in the classroom. She pulled out her things and laid them on her table.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Severus Snape wrote:
Severus walked into the classroom, feeling a bit down. At the sight of Lily, a smile lit up his face and he moved so that he was next to her. "Hey, Lils. How are you?" He saw that she looked tired, and concern etched into his pallid countenance.

Lily smiled at Severus. "Hello Sev, how are you?" She asked him quietly and yawned behind her hand.

She smiled at Leighanna and stretched her back. "Hey Leigh."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 am

"I'm alright," he said softly. Now that you're here. Severus wiped the foolish grin off of his face before murmuring, "But, you didn't answer my question, Lils. How are you?" Concern rippled off of his pale face, and he stared into her beautiful emerald eyes, desperate to know what she was thinking, but not daring to read her mind. Never would he invade her like that. Not his Lilyflower.
Back to top Go down
Suniva Mortimer
Sixth Year
Suniva Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am

Suniva walked into the astronomy classroom and sat down in the closest seat she could find. This wasn't her favorite class. She had been hoping that she could meet friends before classes started, but didnt' have enought time. With a sigh, she pulled out her textbook and looked over at the group of people present in the room. She didnt' see the professor, but didn't mind either. She smiled brightly, sitting in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:57 am

Severus Snape wrote:
"I'm alright," he said softly. Now that you're here. Severus wiped the foolish grin off of his face before murmuring, "But, you didn't answer my question, Lils. How are you?" Concern rippled off of his pale face, and he stared into her beautiful emerald eyes, desperate to know what she was thinking, but not daring to read her mind. Never would he invade her like that. Not his Lilyflower.

Lily blushed and sighed. "I've.... I haven't been getting much sleep lately... I'm lucky if I get maybe two hours..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 am

Severus frowned at her slightly and said, "I could give you a sleeping potion." He stared at her with his black eyes. "A dreamless you if you'd like." Waiting for a reply, he smiled softly at her, loving every part of her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Lily thought about it for a moment then shook her head. "No thanks Sev... I think I better take care of this problem on my own." She said and smiled at him. "Thanks for caring though." she said and put her hand over his.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Severus smiled at her comment and then blushed as her hand covered his. With a blink of surprise, he felt his face flush embarrassingly and he glanced away, still grinning. If only Potter were in here, he thought happily. His black eyes glittered with triumph and he whispered, "I will always care for you, Lils. And, if you change your mind, I'd be happy to whip you up something. Anytime."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Lily smiled at his blush and squeezed his hand lightly. "Alright, If the nightmares get any worse i'll come looking for you." She said without thinking then threw her hands over her mouth. She hadn't told anyone except Leighanna, and only Leighanna because she heard Lily screaming last night.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Severus smiled at her squeeze but then then grin was wiped from his face. "Nightmares?" he whispered, black eyes staring into emerald. "Lily, why haven't you mentioned these to me before? What are they about?" He looked hurt that she hadn't confided in him, but he kept his face etched with concern. His Lilyflower, having nightmares? About what?
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Lily saw the hurt in Severus' eyes and immediately regretted saying anything. "Sev, I haven't told anyone about them." She said and blushed. "I... I've had a lot of them. They are all different... they end differently and are always in different places... but yet they are the same... I always trip and someone is chasing me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astronomy Class Two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next