Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging in the corner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

Hanging in the corner Empty
PostSubject: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Jenna was sitting in the court yard out in the corner reading over some notes that she had taken in Potions. She smiled up at the bright sky and thought it was such a nice day today. Jenna closed her book and set it beside her on the bench and just let the sun hit on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Moudi stepped out into the courtyard where a glut of students were outside enjoying the period of sunshine. It was only mid-afternoon, but already the sun was low in the sky. There was a slight wind, which without of would have been to hot to even be outside. He glanced around the courtyard at the group of students, some doing there homework, and some just outside for some fresh air, until finally noticing Jenna in a corner on a bench taking in some sunlight. He walked over to the bench. "Do you mind?" He asked with a smile gesturing towards the bench.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Jenna was sitting in her corner enjoying the sun when she heard Moudi's request. Jenna smiled brightly and nodded her head. "No, go ahead." She said to him and moved her books onto the ground so there was room for him to sit. Jenna smiled at him and pat the seat next to her. "So, what are you doing out here?" she asked him curiously. Most guys would be at the quiditch pitch or at the black lake on a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 am

"Thanks." He said as he took a seat next to her, the sun in the sky shining on the both of them. It was no wonder she was soaking in the sun, who wouldnt on a day like this."Well i just wanted to get some air, i love being outside."He smiled. "Most of the time im here, or at the black lake." Moudi loved an adventure, and was always caught wandering around in the castle in restricted areas or outside in the grounds wandering off.
"And how about you?" He asked politley.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 am

Jenna smiled and looked at Moudi. "Yeah, me too. I was just studying my potions notes over. It was a nice day so it seemed un-reasonable to study inside." She said with a smile and looked up at the sky. Jenna looked around the court yard and played with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:57 am

"Nice necklace..." Moudi noticed the necklace she wore as she play with it. "May i ask who gave it to you?" He asked in a nice manor looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Jenna looked down at her necklace and smiled. "My parents, they work abroad as Dragon trainers so I usually only see them during Holidays, and maybe half the summer." she said and smiled. Jenna looked down at the necklace and thought she probably looked different always wearing her dragon necklace, but she was proud of what her parents did and wasn't afraid to show it.

Hanging in the corner Dragon-xdrmdd87-thumb
^ Necklace
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 pm

"I like it."He said as he moved in to take a better look at it and held it between his fingers. He liked how she was proud of her parents and of what they did, most people would just be ashamerd or hide it.
"It brings out your eyes."He smiled at her warmly and moved back to his spot letting go of the necklace. Moudi looked around at the courtyard, they werent the only ones enjoying the weather.
"So what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Jenna blushed when he moved closer to her to take a better look at her necklace. She smiled at him and thought it was sweet how he said it brought out her eyes. "Thanks, I pretty much always wear it." she said smiling and shrugged. "I sing, dance, do potions, watch the stars, shop, wander the grounds, help people, have adventures with my friends." she said with a laugh. "Although, a lot of girls around here like to sing."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:26 pm

He laughed with her, she sounded interesting and fun, almost too perfect to be true, being that he too liked an adventure. There was something different about her, something that grabbed his attention. Was it her looks, or just her personality, she was different than the others, she liked to speak her mind and the truth, and Moudi liked that.
"So you sing..." He said looking at her. "Can i hear?" He asked nicely with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Jenna blushed and shrugged. "Sure, I guess. I wrote this, so tell me if it's good or bad." She said with a bit of a flirty smile. "But you have to promise to tell me about yourself after." she said with a smile and got ready to sing for Moudi.

"Ooo, boy, your drive is affecting me
Ooh, as you're takin' the wheel
Move like you're more than just wantin' me
Soon I will dig in my heels

Just listen to these words that I say
This is not a game I play
With just any other guy
It's no use to lose your way
Just keep me in your arms, baby

Don't be careless with my heart
When my breath, it starts to shake
i'm not too delicate to love
but i'm not too delicate to break

Oh i can feel in your fingertips
ooh that your grip is for real
come find yourself lost within these hips
yeah let me see how you feel

Just listen to these words that I say
This is not a game I play
With just any other guy
It's no use to be afraid
Of kinetic energy, yeah
Don't be careless with my heart
When my breath, it starts to shake
I'm not too delicate to love
but i'm not too delicate to break

Love me up
Love me up
Love me up
Love me up
love me up
love me up
love me up
love me up
love me up"
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Moudi listened and waited for her to finish her song before talking. She had a amazing voice, which was rare to come across these days. He could just sit there and listen all day.
"Wow that was amazing!" He said with a huge smile come over his face clapping. She was truly amazing and one of a kind. He was surprised, he knew she would have been good just not this good.
"You wrote that?" He asked with a surprised and happy voice. "Just when i think you cant get any better, you go and do it again." He said with smile and a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Jenna blushed and giggled. "Thanks Moudi." She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I wrote it... just a few days ago actually." she said with her blush deepening. She shook her head and laughed. "I'm not that great, I don't think before I speak, I don't think most things through."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:50 pm

He smiled at her noticing her blush a bit, in which he thought was really cute.
"You should become a singer." He said.
"I mean you have a nice voice, you write songs, and your bea-" He broke off and paused for a couple of seconds feeling his face burn up, until finally talking again."I think your great." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Jenna shook her head and laughed. "That's what some people told me, but... I want to be a Medi-witch or a Potions master, but I think I want to be a Medi-witch now since I have a feeling I'm going to dislike going to potions now since the new Professor." She said with a shrug. She blushed when he started to say something that sounded like beautiful and smiled. "Thanks Moudi, your really sweet." She said to him with a big smile. "Will you tell me a little about yourself?" She asked him hoping he'd tell her some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm

"Ya it would probably be better if you did something you want, not others. I mean it is your life right." He told her."Your telling me. I've never really fancied potions much, but now i hate it." He sighed keeping in mind the tons of homework he has been gettin every night.
"If only there was a way of getting him sacked..." He looked at Jenna with a little smirk over his face and began to laugh.

"Thanks..." He said quietly, hoping his cheeks havent turned a shade pink as he answered.
"Well, i love to laugh if you haven't noticed." He laughed slightly then continued.
"I love the outdoors, i love to explore the school since im all about an adventure, im always there if anyone needs anything, i usually find myself in trouble with slytherins, im always positive, and i dont know what i'd do without quidditch." He finished and looked at her with a smile over his face.
"And if you want to know anymore about me, you'll have to find out for yourself." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Jenna nodded and smiled. "Yeah, my parents are proud of me and support me a lot. They always told me that I was to make my own decisions, and if they were wrong, I got to fix my mistakes and take the rap for my mistake." She said and smiled. "I've always loved potions, loved making them, loved studying them. This new teacher though, I just get a bad vibe from him, and he scares the crap out of me."

"Oh, I know one way, but I don't have any proof... he's seeing that Catalina girl in Ravenclaw." She said with a shrug. "I think her and her best friend had a thing for teachers because I know her best friend Brooklyn was with Xavier Ashcroft before he resigned and left her."

Jenna smiled and realized that they were a lot alike in ways. "I'm, a lot of people don't know this but uh, I'm terrified of heights, I haven't ridden a broom since first year." She said with a blush. Most people who knew Jenna knew she was brave, sometimes stupidly brave, but Jenna hated flying, she never really gave it a chance but no one tried to tell her other wise so she stayed away from brooms and most heights.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:30 am

Moudi looked up in the sky thinking about Catalina and the professor, replacing the smile over his face with a serious look. "Hmm i bet we can use that..." He turned back to her and laughed shaking off his serious look.

"What!? Really? Its been that long since you've got on a broom." He asked surprised."Dont worry. We'll get to work on that, you'll be over your fear of heights in no time." He smiled and winked at her, hoping she'd accept his help, at the same time making sure he could see her again.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Jenna blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I got maybe a few feet off the ground and I was terrified..." She said and looked at him with a blush. "Well, you can try but it might end up to be an impossible task." She said and smiled at the thought of seeing Moudi again. She liked spending time with him, he wasn't like a lot of the guys at the school.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Moudi laughed a little then looked at her and smiled.
"Its a date then." He said leaning in and giving her a little peck on the cheek.
"Nothings impossible..." He said before returning back to his spot on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Jenna felt Moudi kiss her cheek and smiled slightly. She blushed and giggled lightly and wondered why he kissed her cheek. "A date?" she asked him quietly. She wondered if Moudi liked her and her cheeks tinted a darker shade as she thought of the possibility.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:30 pm

He smiled at her seeing her blush slightly and smile. She was different from the rest of the girls, she spoke her mind, was nice, one of a kind, and he liked her for who she was.
"Yes a date. I mean unless you dont..."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Jenna smiled at Moudi and kissed his cheek lightly. "I'd love it, to be a date." She said to him with a light blush and laughed lightly."I'm just surprised you'd be interested in a girl like me, not that I'm complaining though. I really like spending time with you Moudi..."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:57 am

Moudi looked at her moving his hand over to where her lips met his cheek. He froze where he sat, he could feel his cheek burning and was sure his face was no longer tanned but red instead.
"Good then..." He smiled at her coming back to his senses.
"And why wouldnt i be, look at you, your perfect." Finally he could feel his face cool down. He smiled as she told him she liked spending time with him. He could just sit here all day watch her, and listen to her talk."Thanks Jenna, i really like spending time with you too." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Jenna smiled at his blush and watched him place his hand over the spot where she kissed him. She giggled when he finally came back to his senses. Jenna blushed again when he said she was perfect. "I'm no where near perfect," she laughed, "but I'm flattered you think so." She said with a smile and looked into his brown eyes. "So... when do you want to help me with the flying situation?" She asked laughing lightly. "I am warning you, it might be impossible to get me on the broom unless you are on it with me." she said with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging in the corner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Courtyard-
Jump to: