Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging in the corner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:02 pm

He laughed with her looking around at the courtyard for a few seconds.
"Well i think your perfect...isnt that all that matters." He stare deep back into her eyes, making sure not to flinch.
"Oh really now..." Moudi asked in a playful way laughing at the same time.
"Well that was my plan." He winked at her in a flirty way and laughed.
"Who knows, maybe we can both get on the team." Just a thought of it made him happy, and to think if it was to happen. What better than to play quidditch with that special person.
"Do you have any free periods?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Jenna smiled and laughed again. "I guess I could live with that." she said and gently took his hand. Jenna rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I don't think I'll be joining the team, unless I want to be following off my broom, and you might get to distracted watching me." she said with a playful wink. She thought over her scheduale and nodded. "Yeah, I have one tomorrow after potions."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Moudi looked at her and smiled as he let her take his hand, blushing a little but not as much as before. He laughed a little.
"I'd love to see you fall off your broom after im done with you." He said in a little sarcastic tone."Oh really..."He moved in closer to her in a playful way and laughed. "Well either way i'll be distracted...one way or another if your on the team or watching the game from the stands." He added and smiled looking into her eyes. "Perfect, we can start tomorrow then." He Went in and gave her another little kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Jenna laughed and shook her head. "Very confident of yourself aren't you?" She asked with a smile and watched him move closer to her. Jenna blushed and giggled when he said he'd be distracted either way. "You may want to focus on the game because if you don't, you might get in trouble and I can't reward you after the game." She said with another wink and giggled. "Sounds like a plan." She said smiling and suddenly couldn't wait until after Potions the next day.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

"Ya a little." He said with a smirk and laughed as he moved his hand around her holding her close on the bench. He looked at her blushing feeling his face burn up again as she talked about rewarding him. He stayed silent for a few seconds before talking again.
"I'll try not to get distracted then..." He laughed face still a little red.
"Want to go for a little walk..." He asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Jenna laughed and let him put his arm around her. She smiled and blushed a little bit. She noticed Moudi's blush and giggled. "You look really cute when you blush." She said quietly then kissed his cheek. "But it's a good cute." She said laughing a little. She nodded her head and her smile widened. "Sure, I'd love to go for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 pm

"Wha...what are you talking about i wasnt blushing..." He tried denying it but knew very well he too did blush and there was no point in denying it. He let her kiss him and smiled as she did feeling her warm soft lips on his cheek."Cute is good." He laughed and got up helping her up as well.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Jenna giggled when he tried denying it. She let him help her up and smiled, never letting go of his hand. "So, where do you want to walk to? This school is huge." she said with a laugh. With her free hand, Jenna brushed some of Moudi's dark hair out of his brown eyes and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm

He held her hand in his own real tight as they stood up from the bench. Moudi had a big smile on his face, he hadn't been this happy for a long time.
"Hmm not sure actually...im still kind of new around here." He watched Jenna move his hair out of his eyes, as he moved his hand over her soft and pretty face and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Jenna couldn't help but feel happy, she felt safe and happy whenever she was with Moudi. Jenna nodded and thought of places to walk to. "Well, the Lake is really pretty at thes time of day, we could go there." She said smiling, her smile widening even more when he moved his hand along her face.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

"Ohh i love the lake, lake it is then." His hand still over his face he bent in and kissed her on the forehead, then began to walk off with her hand in hand to the black lake.

(should we continue at the lake...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the corner   Hanging in the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging in the corner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Courtyard-
Jump to: