Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ)   NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 pm

SO here are some updates:

We no longer delete users, so be on the lookout if a user has INACTIVE as a rank you know that they are inactive. I you go inactive you will be removed from all prefect, quidditch, teaching postions, etc. that you were taking up. If you have a canon your canon will be re-opened to the public to use. If you wish to re-activate just post so in the On Leave area! I'm sorry, you can not re-activeate a canon if it is being used by someone new. That reminds me: JAMES POTTER IS OW AVALIBLE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO USE! We will welcome you back with open arms. On this note Catilina Willams (our newest admin) has left us so there is a open admin spot to fill.. more on this later..

I've noiticed that less and less people are joining! Please tell your real life friends, and virtual ones about the site! When you see a place for ads feel free to put us in as well as your own site (it will be greatly apriciated, if you sent me a link to varify that you did post it I will award you 20 house points).

We are now going to start to be stricter about seasons! We are going to close school threds in the summer and it must be the correct season in your RPs. We will create a side bar with the season and such soon (if you would like to do this and other grphics for the site contact me). We are going to try to give more seasonal events and make it more interesting as well so if you have any ideas or suggestions owl me (they will be fufilled and/ or considered).

YES, I know it is a new school year but PLEASE try to stay active! No one likes a inactive site!

To clarify a few points you ARE aloud to create as many characters as you want as long as you keep them all updated and constantly going.

If you want to become an admin for BTR please just reply and say so! Me and Helen Black will consider all of the applications and pick who we really want to most among the batch.

THANKS!!!
Cassandra Smits

P.S.
Code:
Character(s) Name(s):
Character's House(s):
Character's Age(s):
Why YOU Want to BE a Admin:
How Often You Can Get Online:
What Do You Know About HTML?:
What Do You Know About Administrating?:
What Do You Know About Graphics?:
How Good are You at Graphics?:
Could You Do Graphics For this Site?:
Do You Run Your Own Site?:
If So What Is It (link):
What You Love About Harry:
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ)   NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Without deleting users, many people do not like this. Because the person wants it gone, and no one else to use it. It is better for someone else to just sign up and do everything such as character apply again. It is unfair for someone just to use the work we have done on here.

I have the right to say anything, so look it up, freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Elora Black
Divination Professer, Out of School
Elora Black

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ)   NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 am

I know what you mean but I think she means that not your character.. but the canon James Potter is avalible. If you left the site we can just not have a James Potter at all.. I think she means we will just have a different account for that canon..
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ)   NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Respect people wishes, DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL REPORT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ)   NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW NEWS (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1