Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commenroom Rules (read before posting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

Commenroom Rules (read before posting) Empty
PostSubject: Commenroom Rules (read before posting)   Commenroom Rules (read before posting) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Please fallow these simple commen room rules:

1. BOYS! Stay out of the Girls dorms, you may view the message but do not post there. They will signal that it is a girls or boys dorm message by starting the post as "(Girls Dorm) _________ "

2. GIRLS! Same for you exept they start the message "(Boys Dorm) _________".

3. If someone fails to start a post that way it is no ones falt but yours. if you ment it to be a girls/boys space but forgot I'm sorry, you will have to have it open to everyone.

4. All threds that are open to everyone must be held in the commenroom (not the dorms). A person can however retreat to a dorm during the thred but a person of the opposite gender can not fallow.

5. If you do not belong to a the house the dorm belongs to, do not post there! Again you may view the posts but do not reply. It is prefered that you stay out of the dorm completely however.

6. Teachers have the powers to travel into any dorm they wish and have to power to punish you for posting in the wrong spots. So do not scold the teachers for being in the wrong dorm.

Enjoy your space!

-Professer Smits
Back to top Go down

Commenroom Rules (read before posting)
Page 1 of 1