Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Air For The Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Fresh Air For The Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Remus sat on a rock near the black lake, his feet hanging into the water. For once, he didn't have a book in his hands. Instead he sat there and stared out at the water. "Im a werewolf... what was i thinking", Remus said, agrivated.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:11 am

Sirius walked to the lake. Remus was gone for a while and Sirius thought that he would be here. And he was right. He sat next to Remus. "Hey, Moony" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Remus figured the Sirius would show up sooner or later. "Hey Padfoot", He replied and tossed a rock into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:56 am

Sirius looked at him as he threw a rock into the lake. That was not a good sign. "So....how did it go?" asked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:06 am

"Well... see likes me. And she agreed to dating me...", He said with a halfhearted smile. "But... I ran out on her", He said shaking his head and throwing another rock into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:55 am

Sirius took a deep breath. "So, she likes you, that's good. And you ran out? I get that. So well, you have no idea" said Sirius thinking about him and Leighanna. "But you know that you won't hurt her Remus. You know that, right?" asked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:48 pm

"No... Actualy, i dont Sirius", Remus said and took in a deep breath. He desided to change the subject. "What's up with you and that Leighanna girl?", He asked with a bit of a smirk. The tables had turned.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:55 pm

James walked to the lake, "Hey Padfoot and Moony." He said to Sirius and Remus. "I am guessing you ran out, Remus."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Remus rolled his eyes. "Yea, James, i did", Remus said for the second time. He hated admitting to his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:00 pm

"That not good, Remus. You are going to have to face the ways that you can do to protect your self from getting her hurt." James said.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:23 am

"I already told him that but this dolt here can't understand that." said Sirius joking. "Who? Me and...Leighanna? Um...well...honestly, I don't know" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:58 pm

"Yea, sure now im the dult", Remus said sarcasticaly and laughed. He looked at Sirius and laughed, "Yea right. Lily Told me you kissed her, Padfoot", He said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:08 pm

"I knew Lily would tell you" said Sirius rolling his eyes. "Yeah, we kissed Moony. Get that smirk off your face, I know what you're thinking" said Sirius with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:59 am

"haha, alright", Remes said before tossing another rock acrossed the water. he moved so he was leaning up against a tree, he was tired, that meant that the full moon would be soon.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Sirius saw that Remus is tiered and he looked at the moon. It was almost full. "The full moon is soon, that would cheer you up" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Jamie ran down from the castle on Professer Blacks orders. When she reached the lake she saw the three boys. Her heart gave a little flutter. "Sirius" she wispered. She hid in the trees. Sirius had always made her heart fly. But she knew that he had something going on with that Lovegood girl. After a few minutes of plucking up her curage she was about to step out of the bushes when she heard "warewolf" then her brain made the connection Mooney, warewolf, Reamus. She gasped. And tumbled out of the bushed and fell on her face. "Ow" she said after a moment of silence from everyone. She looked up and over at the three boys who were stareing at her in shock "Professer Black wants you" she wispered then let her head down and cryed.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:14 am

Sirius quickly turned when he heard some noise. "Hi, Jamie" said Sirius with a smile and chuckled. "Professor Black wants to see us? All of us?" asked Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:01 pm

"And probably for no good reason, knowing you, Black," Severus muttered darkly, appearing out of the Forbidden Forest. He stared at Sirius, his black eyes glittering with loathing.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:50 pm

"yes, Professer Black wishes to see you all in her office as soon as possable. Something about a dungbomb in the corridor..."

She glanced over at Snape. "Snape" she said darkly and marched off
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Severus rolled his eyes at the unfamiliar girl, not caring in the slightest who she was. With a smirk, he turned back to Sirius.

"Typical Black, very typical. What a surprise that you and your buddies waste your time with idle and foolish tricks when you could actually be applying yourselves." He chuckled darkly. "But, wait, I guess the only way to do that is if you had the brain capacity to hold such knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:46 am

"Oh, look who just came in, Snivellus." said Sirius with a smirk. "To use our knowledge? You mean like you use yours in your little 'group'? Oh, sure...I believe you done many wonderful thing with your knowledge to your group and to Voldemord" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:06 am

Remus didn't pay any attention to Snape or padfoot as they faught as usual. He was bussy paying attention to Jamie. The way she had looked at him had a sence of fear to it. Remus stood up and walked over to Jamie. "Hey, um, you ok?", He asked her. Maybe she knows what i am, He thought but quickly shook the fear of that thought from his head.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:01 am

Severus chuckled darkly, fingering the wand in his pocket idly and unnoticeably. His black eyes stared ruthlessly into Black's and a curve at the corners of his lips created a deadly smirk.

"You'd be surprised at what I've done, Black. What I've accomplished in a year, you probably couldn't even do in your entire life." He laughed morbidly, not at all phased by the nickname.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:42 pm

"So I heard you are proud of the fact that you have to kill a few innocent people, Snivellus" said Sirius disgusted. "You must be the lowest type of life on the planet, congrats. I don't have time to waist talking to you" said Sirius and smirked. He would usually hex Snape, but he wasn't in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:13 pm

As Jamie reached the top of the steps she looked back and saw Reamus looking back at her. "I'll never tell anyone" she wispered. She turned her head back to walk continue to the castle but resisted and looked back at Padfoot. She saw Snape and him arguing and started to run back to the lake. No one messed with her Padfoot. Not even Snape...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air For The Thoughts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Black lake-
Jump to: