Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Air For The Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Severus chuckled darkly. "No one is innocent, Black." His voice was deadly, dripping with poison as his black eyes stared pitilessly into his. "Me? The lowest life? Surely, you have been mistaken. I am sure that if you look close enough, Black, you will find that you and I are not that different." Another smile full of hatred.

His black eyes zoomed in the direction of the unfamiliar girl and he chuckled coldly. Her determined face told him that she was running to save her precious Sirius.

She will never get far. Foolish girl.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Remus stood frozen. He couldn't speak. Jamie knew his only secret. He swallowed his pannick attack and turned around to break up the fight, doing his job as a prefect. "Break it up now", Remus ordered and pointed his wand at Snape. "Padfoot, get out of here and you, Snape, you need to leave too", He told them both.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:45 pm

OOC: When does Sirius try to kill Snape? Just wondering if it was their fifth year or before.

IC: Snape rolled his eyes, not particularly frightened of Lupin's show of courage. "Whatever, Lupin. Just remember, I can do a whole lot more than petty spells if you so much as think something to inflict upon me."

With that, he turned and disappeared inside the school.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:47 pm

As jamie almost reached the lake she saw that Snape and Padfoot had departed. there only stood Remus, the warewolf. "Hello again Remus: she said. "I think I dropped my wand over here somewhere" as an excuce. She walked into the bushes and returned a moment later. She faced Remus and saw he was looking at her in a way that it seemed he wanted to say something, but could not quite bring himself.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:49 pm

OOC: Cant remember, sorry

Remus watched Severus leave and rolled his eyes. Glad he left. "What is it about him that makes him think he is so purfect, i will never know. Why Lily hangs out with him, i will also never know", He stated.

Remus looked at Jamie and cocked his head to one side. He took a step closer to her so no one would overhear him, "When did you find out", He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:05 pm

"What?... Oh... Just now... Don't Worry... Won't Tell..."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Remus frowned. He knew she was scared of him, a pang of sadness filled his head. "Alright", He muttered and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:18 pm

jamie trued to smile but just managed a slight twitch of her lips. "How long have you been like this?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm

"Since i was really, really young", He answered with a slight wince at the memory of Greyback's snarling teeth. He shook the memories from his head and continued to wonder what Jamie was thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:18 am

"How horrable. Does anyone becides me, Padfoot, Peter, and James know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air For The Thoughts   Fresh Air For The Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air For The Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Black lake-
Jump to: