Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

"Good day Hagrid", Remus said with a polite wave as he stepped out of Hagrid's hut. He was just visiting an old friend, but he hadn't realized that it was getting pretty late. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he began to walk towards the castle. Remus stopped in his tracks, he heard movement from in the Forbidden Forest. He knew the Forest well after many transformations durring the full moon, and he also knew that nobody other then the creaters and himself should be in that Forest. He turned around and lit his wand. "Students are not aloud in the Forest, i hope you know", He called out into the silence and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Catalina froze when she heard a voice. Turning her face towards the sound, her moonstruck porcelain face found another's. She could tell that he was a Gryffindor, but not quite who he was.

Stepping out of the trees, she moved towards him, walking slowly. She had ditched her robe, her legs were bare for her shoes and socks were in her dorm. Her shirt was slightly unbuttoned at the top, her tie nowhere to be found. As she flattened her skirt, she arrived in front of the Gryffindor, recoginizing him almost instantly.

His sandy brown hair and golden eyes could not be mistaken. Remus.

Tilting her head to the side, she said, "Hello. Sorry. I lost track of time."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Remus recognized the girl by her face and nodded, "Yea, or course they always say that", He said with a bit of a smile. "Williams, Right?", He asked putting his wand away.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:02 pm

She nodded, trying her best not to be nervous. Of the Marauders, Remus had always been the sweetest to her. It made her feel, well, not exactly special, but at least a little liked.

"Are you going to get me into trouble, Remus?" she asked playfully in her velvet voice, her teeth shining in the moonlight as she stepped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Remus chuckled and shook his head. "No. Not if you promise i wont find you in the Forest this late again", He answered kindly. He didn't know the Ravenclaw well, but he figured she wasn't too bad, he would let her get away with it this once.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:17 pm

"And they call you the one that follows the rules." Catalina shook her head, smiling beautifully. She heared the kindness in his voice, and her eyes seemed to fill with confusion yet again. He was so sweet.

"Well, I can't promise that I won't be out here, Remus, but I'll say that you won't catch me again." She winked and then plopped down on the ground where she was standing, moving to lay on her back and then gazed up at him.

"Care to join me? Or do you have Rounds?" She smiled slyly at him, trying to get her Veela heritage to work on him. But, she did know that he had a girlfriend. Or had at least kissed some girl. But, she didn't care.

Her hair lay all around her head, the moonlight striking her porcelain skin to make her look like an ethereal angel. The sapphire in her eyes shone brightly, as excitement trembled into her veins.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Something about Catalina made Remus feel unpowerfull and drawn in by her. He couldn't say no to her, as if he had jumped in his mind and made up his mind for him. He remembered Krista, and wondered what she would think, but then he figured making a friend would do no harm. He smiled at her and sat down in the grass next to her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:26 pm

"See?" Catalina said, turning her body to look at him. "Isn't that better?" She idly touched his face and then quickly moved away before gazing back up at the stars.

"I've always enjoyed looking up at the sky," she murmured velvety. "Are you interested in the stars, Remus?" She said his name with a slight purr, but was careful not to send him over the edge with her apparent seductiveness.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Remus' lips curled into a smirk when she touched his face. He contined to stare at her as she looked up at the sky. "The stars yes, the moon- not so much", He said slowly, a bit of his sences came back to him and he instently stopped at that, he wouldn't ever alow himself to admit to being a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:33 pm

She turned to look at him inquisitively, a frown delicately lining her porcelain countenance. Her sapphire eyes glittered brightly from the starlight, and she murmured, "The moon is my favorite. How could you not like it?"

Catalina traced his jawline with her finger again, gazing into his eyes as if in a dream. But, just as before, she quickly stopped and glanced back up at the heavenly bodies.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Remus shrugged, "I dont know, i just dislike it", He lied easily, he was very used to lying about his Werewolf traits. He gazed into her eyes when she touched him again, her features overpowering. He knew somewhere in his brain that she had to be part veela. "Your a veela arn't you", He blurted out before he realized he had mentioned it. He looked back up at the stars and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:13 pm

"Well, you must have a reason, silly," she said silkily. While he spoke, she stared into his eyes and noticed that he was being untruthful. There was indeed something specific about the moon that he didn't like. Bad experiences at night, maybe?

But, it didn't click. She wouldn't press it.

With a smile at his question, she turned to look at him, gazing at this side of his face with slyness. "Oh, Remus, how'd you guess? Am I really that obvious?" She smirked gently at him, wondering if he in the slightest liked her.

Maybe she could make him forget about that other girl.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Remus laughed, "a little. I mean, just the whole perfectly pale thing, and you are totaly...overpowering", He said as he smiled at her again. He looked into her bright eyes for a few moments, trapped in there gaze.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Catalina held back a smile of triumph and allowed a pleased smirk to find its way across her plumply full lips. Batting her eyelashes, she moved closer to him so that their faces were inches apart. But, she wouldn't do anything. She wanted it all on him.

"Overpowering, hm?" she murmured, her velvet voice falling from her lips like honey.

She giggled, the sound like musical bells in harmony with each other. "You think I'm perfectly pale? That's so sweet." Another swift graze upon his lips along with a graceful smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

"Lupin! What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!" She asked him almost yelling when she saw him and some Ravenclaw, faces to close for a guy with a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Remus let out a breath when he realized he wasn't breathing. "Your so cruel, torturing me like this, you know", He teased in a tone that was barely over a whisper. She was so close, and her every feature was tempting.

Remus turned around to see Kaylaynn, Krista's sister. "Oh shit", He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Kaya glared at Remus. "I hope you know if you do anything like what it looks like you were doing Krista will hate you." She glared at both of them and ran towards the castle to tell her sister what she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:57 pm

"I know. But, it truly is fun."Catalina looked over at the girl angrily, as if she had just been denied a real treat. Then when the girl ran inside, she looked over at Remus apologetically. "She shouldn't draw such conclusions. After all, we weren't doing anything." Yet.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Remus ran a hand through his hair as he cursed under his breath, watching Krista's sister run up to the castle. Remus looked over at Williams. "Sorry. Ill see you later, Catalina", He said giving her one last, kind smile before getting to his feet and sprinted up to the castle after Kayaylnn.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Kaya waited at the castle doors for Remus. "What the bloody hell were you thinking?! I want to hear an explantion before I tell Krista. But be glad, I wouldn't do this but she's my sister and she's waited long enough for you to like her."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Remus caught up with her and listened to what she had to say. "I-i dont know what happened", He said quickly leaning against one of the castle doors as he tried to think of some way to explain.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Kaya grew angrier by the second. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! Your faces were about an inch away! It bloody well looked like you two were about to snog the heck out of one another!"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Catalina rolled her eyes and angrily walked over to the lake to grab her things. She stuffed them into her bag, slung it over her shoulder, and walked up the path to the school. She assumed the other two would have been inside by now, but what she saw struck her as a surprise.

Without looking at Remus, she walked straight past them and up the steps. Making sure the Slytherin girl didn't see her, she looked back at Remus and blew him a kiss. Then, she disappeared inside.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Remus looked at her with heated eyes, he was angry now. "Look, you just need to stay the heck out of my bussiness and this wouldn't be a bloody Problem", Remus yelled.

Remus watched as Catalina walked passed them, he gave her a short wave and let out a quite sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Kaya laughed. "Really now? Well I'm sure when Krista catches you and miss Williams snogging the bloody hell out of each other it won't be my fault." She glared at him and walked inside planning on telling her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next