Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:18 pm

"Green! Look, if you dont tell her then i wont do it again. Simple as that", Remus said as he caught up with her again, walking beside her at her quick pace.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Kayalynn laughed as if he said the funniest thing in the world. "You can't even stop yourself from melting when she walks past. How are you supposed to not do it?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Without their noticing, Catalina had secretly hidden behind a pillar in the Entrance Hall, eager to listen to their conversation. When she heard Remus speak, a sort of sadness leaked into her body.

Did that mean she would never speak to him again?

Then, without warning, a terrible fury rippled through her veins. She could barely stifle it. Standing there behind the pillar, she vowed to have her share of Remus.

Stupid paranoid girls. They would learn. They always did.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:24 pm

He was silent for a moment. She had a bit of a point. "Look, just trust me, i can handle this. Plus if you tell her she will go into depression faze again and neither of us want that. Just...please", He said.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:24 pm

"Then....stay.....away....from....Williams." She said it slowly for him to fully understand if he didn't Krista wouldn't be spared the full blown news.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Catalina was surprised that Remus hadn't said they weren't doing anything. Why wouldn't he? She smirked, wondering how much she would have to do to get him away from Krista.

Veela's have their ways, after all. And, that idiotic Kaya girl couldn't keep a man from what he really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yea, yea, Kayalynn", He said angrily and walked ahead of her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:31 pm

"Don't you "Yea, yea" me! Do you know how much Krissy's been through in the last two years with our parents dieing?!" she asked him catching up again. "Do you know why she would spend days in the hospital wing and didn't really write you at all that summer? She was trying to get over the fact that her parents died, both killed by Death Eaters!" she glared at him and gave a growl of frustration. "You probably don't care anyway." she said and walked faster away from him.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Catalina suddenly became shocked, the words from Kaya's lips echoing in her mind. Parents killed by Death Eaters? It was sad, but not enough to stifle Catalina's anger.

She then knew that it would be easy to crush Krista. But, did she have no heart? What would Brandy think of her?

Who was she becoming? The image her parents wanted her to be . . .
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Remus let her go ahead of her. He thought of Krista being hurt, and being depressed, the thoughts pained him. He leaned against a pillar and ran a hand through his hair as he closed his eyes. He let out a shakey sigh .
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:41 pm

"Two years Lupin, she's been heartbroken enough. If you hurt her I won't think twice to hurt you." She glared and walked towards slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Catalina watched Kaya disappear, and slowly revealed herself to Remus. Without waiting for him to say anything, she grabbed his arm and pulled him into a room nearby, locking the door behind her.

Then, she realized she had just pulled him into a closet.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:50 pm

"Woah", Remus said as he was pushed into a closet. "What the- Catalina, im in enough trouble.", He said with an apoligetic look.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Catalina looked at him, her blue eyes pleading. She was silent for a long time, making sure to block the exit from him. Not until she said what she wanted to say.

"I'm sorry for getting you into trouble with your girlfriend's sister." She paused to stifle her obvious anger. "But, she has no right telling you who to be friends with. We weren't even doing anything, Remus."

Another silence. "But, I do like you. I know you have a girlfriend, and I won't flirt with you again. Can we still not be friends if I don't try anything? I can't help being part-Veela, you know. It's a blessing and a curse."

"Please," she whispered, as she stepped closer to him. "I've never met anyone like you."

Maybe he could save her.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Remus sighed and gave her a kind smile. "Its my fault, really i should have known better, and your right we were not doing anything. And i dont plan on staying away from you just becuase Green told me to. She has no right to tell me who to hang out with", Remus said, refering to Krista's sister.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm

"No, it's my fault," she said, idly touching his face. It was not meant to be flirtatious, but she couldn't tell how he would take it. "I should have known better. I just couldn't help myself, Remus. I haven't felt like this around another male in such a long time."

She gave him an apologetic smile, flashing her sparkling white teeth before saying, "I'm glad you're not going to stop seeing me, because I really like you as my friend." She added the last part so as not to push him away.

But , Catalina did like him. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:18 pm

"It's fine, it was just a mix up. I get it", Remus kissed her lightly on the cheak. "Now, if you'll let me out of the closet ill be on my way", He joked fallowed by a bit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Catalina blushed and giggled, her porcelain face darkening to a pleasant shade of pink. She smiled beautifully at him before saying, "Not until you promise me that you'll meet me at the Astronomy Tower tomorrow night. And, don't worry. It's only a new moon, you won't see it much."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:17 pm

"Meet you there. I promise", Remus said smiling at her. He was glad he had met her, even if it had brought some trouble, it was rather enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:41 am

Catalina felt as if she had won a great prize. Grinning beautifully back at him, she said, "Good. I'll be waiting. Midnight."

Without thinking, she moved forward and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him tightly. Then, she broke away and unlocked the door. She blew him another kiss before walking out and disappearing up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2