Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw Commen Room

Go down 
+6
Sarah Taylor
Lux Levesque
Ellanesse Wood
Eric Jennings
Brooklyn James
Jamie Prophet
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 am

Elv still talking to Ames while she walked to the table. "Thanks for helping me with those books. I'll just put them here..." she said and put all the books together on the table, not noticing that there are somebody slept there. "BRUUUK!!"
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:44 pm

"No problem!" Ames said, happy to help. "He followed Ellanesse as she walked. "Quidditch is great!," Ames explained excitedly. "I mean, I've never played at Hogwarts before on a team, but back at my home in France, I used to play with my family and some friends."

Ames watched as the books flew everywhere once again, as Ellanesse placed them on someone. (?) He smiled, as he bent down to pick them up, again. "Maybe I should put these down," he said with a smile. He placed them down on the floor in a nice, neat pile.

Ames saw someone seated near the fire. He didn't know the boy, but recognized him to be Elias Blacknight. He walked over to him and introduced himself, "Hello, mate. Name's Ames Devereux."
Back to top Go down
Elias Blacknight
INACTIVE
Elias Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Elias opened his eyes as a boy introduce himself. "Hello Ames mate, I'm Elias Blacknight fifth year Ravenclaw Prefect, but fell free to call me Eli for short."said Elias calmly. "Oi mate, I'm so tired I stayed up all night finishing my dang homework!"said Elias rubbing his eyes. "So, I hear your trying out for the team, I'm going to try out for chaser."said Elias as he sat up in his chair. "So is there any girls you like around here Ames mate?"Elias asked. It was obvious he liked Leighanna to him she was like a angel without any wings.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Catalina looked up from her book, watching silently as Elias and Ames talked to one another. She didn't particularly like Elias, mainly because he was so close to Lovegood, but she wasn't sure about Ames. He was very attractive, but what was he like inside?

Glancing over at Lux, Catalina gave her a tentative smile before making it open for the girl to come and talk to her if she wished to.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Ames kept a handsome smile as he replied to Eli. "Chaser?" he repeated Eli. "Nice. I'm going out for Keeper. I've been reading up on it a bit. I already no how to play, but this book I've been reading has a variety of different strategies." Ames could feel his face light up at the subject.

"Girls?" Ames grinned at the topic. He loved girls, and sometimes he could find himself almost a womanizer. "Sure, I guess," he stated in a cool manner. "I don't know a lot of people. I met Ellanesse, she's nice, I guess." Ames looked around the commonroom. He saw several girls scattered about. One that caught his attention was seated next to the fire reading. "Catalina's very attractive," Ames stated. He recognized her as a veela, however. Can I like a veela? he thought to himself. He returned he glance back to the boy. "But I can find beauty in any girl."

"What about you?" Ames asked, while looking at Catalina out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Elias Blacknight
INACTIVE
Elias Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Elias smirked. "I found beauty in any girl, but some of some just shines out above all the others." said Elias simply as he asked who he looked he smirked again. "Oh I like Leighanna Lovegood but she's taken by black, let me tell you she has looks that are gorgeous and she's half veela."said Elias. As he mentioned Catalina he shrugged. "Yeah she is but she can be very rude she's rude to Leighanna just because she's with Sirius!"said Elias not caring if Catalina heard her. He would do anything to protect Leighanna and he didn't care if Catalina was drop dead gorgeous she still didn't beat Leighanna. In his eyes Leighanna was the most beautiful girl he ever seen, they way she looked and talked made him love her.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Lux allowed the common room to flood back into her eyes as she lifted her head from her sketches. She looked up to see Catalina's gaze on her, followed by a warm smile. After closing her book, she stood up and walked effortlessly over to the girl and took a seat across from her by the fire.

"It's warmer over here," Lux smiled, pretending she moved for the warmth. "You must be Catalina. I've seen you around school. You're in astronomy with me, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Catalina's eyes flashed violently at Blacknight's words. Anger filtered into her veins, and she had to fight to control herself. Taking a deep breath, she said, quite loudly, "You better watch what you say, Blacknight. Don't go spreading things that you don't understand." Her voice was cold, for he was claiming that she was rude, when he apparently didn't realize that he was being anything but polite for talking about her when she was right there. But, she wasn't going to cry. Catalina was much stronger than that.

As Lux took a seat in front of her, Catalina's face softened and her sapphires faded into a gentle glow, reflecting slightly from the firelight. She nodded and then said, "I don't like being too hot, but I've always been interested in fire. Never controllable, always violent and indestructible." She smiled softly. "Yes, Astronomy. I love that class. It's first only to Potions. Stars and concoctions are me." She giggled, the laughter like bells. She noticed Ames look over at her, but she couldn't hear what they were saying. She could only hear snatches, like Blacknight. He was so loud, she was surprised the whole school hadn't heard him. Bastard Pig, she thought snidely.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Ames frowned at his words about Catalina. He refused to believe that she could be any of that. "Isn't that a bit harsh, Eli?" Ames asked. "I mean, I don't really know her, but I can't imagine she'd be like that." He sat there for a while in his chair pondering for a moment. "Sirius, you said? Is that the blot she's going after? Do you know if she's going with anybody right now?" Ames took his eyes off the veela for a moment to look at Eli.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:58 am

Ella lauhged when she heard about what the guys talking about. "Well...well... Boys talk, i guess... Do you guys want me to go?" she asked cheerfully with a wink. "Sorry to bother your sleep, Eli. I'm Ella anyway..." she said. She turned her face to Ames. "And thanks for those words you told him about me. she smiled charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 am

Ames smiled in embarrassment at Ella's words. He had almost forgotten she was there. He tried to play it cool, but he was embarrassed that she had heard what he said about her and Catalina. "No problem. I meant that, too. You're a very nice girl. I'd like to see you around more often." Ames smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 am

Lux listened to the banter between Catalina and the other Ravenclaw. She became slightly embarrassed for being there while that happened. She felt as though the Ravenclaw boy was out of place. He shouldn't talk about people like that, especially if the person was right there, she thought to herself.

She watched in slight horror as Catalina's expression went from hatred and coldness to warmth and a soft glow. Lux thought that this was slightly disturbing, but then wondered if she ever did the same thing. She listened as Catalina spoke about fire. She nodded her head in agreement. Lux didn't particularly like fire, even if it was uncontrollable and violent. She liked being able to control. Not being able to scared her.

Lux followed Catalina's gaze as it fell on the one Ravenclaw boy, and now another one. They were looking at her talking. Lux knew they were probably talking about her looks. She moved her eyes down to the fire. She was a little jealous and lonley. Lux knew that she was beautiful, but there was no way she could compare to a veela. She quickly shrugged it off however, and returned to her previous cool and friendly mood.

"I'm Lux," she said, trying to forget about the rude Ravenclaw boy and what had just taken place. "I love Astronomy, too." She didn't care for potions, but didn't feel like announcing their differences just yet. She wanted to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 am

Ella blushed. "Thank you..." she said. And she blushed even more when Ames said that he wants to met her often. "Well... We're at the same house, anyway... It's not so hard to meet." she said shyly. No one ever said that to her. Ella fell that she isn't attractive nor beautifull. She usually ends up in the library with some books to read.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:04 am

Ames laughed slightly. "Yeah," he smiled. "I guess it's a good thing I got placed in Ravenclaw, or else I might not have meet you. Well, I guess maybe in class, perhaps." Ames felt that he was going off into a tangent, but he didn't care right now. "I'm sorry. What year did you say you were?"
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 am

She blushed again. "Well... Revenclaw is the best, i can assure you..." Ella laughed cheerfully. "I haven't say that yet..." she replied. "Five year." Ella answered with a smile. She wondered if they can meet each other again before the end of the term.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 am

"Well, it's not too bad. I haven't had a problem with Ravenclaw, yet," Ames said as an understatement. So, she was a fifth year? he thought to himself. She was a little young, but Ames still wanted to be her friend. He decided that he would for she was a very nice and pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

Ella smiled to him. "He's nice..." she thought. "Great then... So, how's seventh years doing?? Is it hard?" she asked coriously. Ella really wants to finish her school soon. She wants to be an Auror. So here she is, reading a lot, practicing charm and studying.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 am

Ames shrugged. "It's not that bad," he said casually. "It's about the same. Sure there are harder classes, more to study for, and stress about occupations; but it's fine. You'll be fine," he tried to reassure her. "You're brilliant. You'll have no problem."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 am

Elv laughed. "You must be kidding..." she said. "I already have a lot to study now... And i bet seventh year must be REALLY hard..." she said. "And you still have time for quidditch??" she wondered how busy Ames is. With all the assignments part, he still practicing quidditch...
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 am

Ames smiled slyly at the time comment Ella gave. "Let's just say I am very good at managing my time," he said a little suspiciously. "But we haven't done a lot of Quidditch practice. We don't even have a full team yet! I've been reading up on it, a lot though, so unless you count reading as practice." Ames thought for a moment. How did he have time for everything? He had classes, homework, quidditch, family, friends, eating, and girls to manage. And any of the free or personal time he had.

"What do you do in your free time?" Ames asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:08 am

Ella laughed again. "Yeah... you managed your time perfectly..." she said. As Ames asked her a question, Ella wondered about what she always do for her free times. Study, study, more study, reading, and study again... What a bore life she had... "Well... Let's say that i spent my free times with books. A lot of books." she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Elias Blacknight
INACTIVE
Elias Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

Elias shrugged at Ames comment about Catalina. "Maybe just alittle, but I don't like the way she treats Leighanna!"said Elias really protected of Leighanna. As a girl walked up towards them he gave her a warm smile. "Oh no, your not bugging me Ella and and nice to meet you I'm Elias Blackinght but call me Eli for short."said Elias with a warm smile. "So your trying out for quidditch huh? Well I'm sure you will make it Ella."said Elias with a warm smile. "Like I was telling Ames here, I'm trying out for Chaser I hope I make it, but my parents were on the team."said Elias.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

Ella laughed. "Thanks Eli." she said. "I applied for chaser once... But no confirmation till now." she said. "So.. i just get back to my routine activities, reading." she said with a charming smile. "Wooow... Your parent too?? Don't worry then, Eli. You have quidditch on your blood...." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Catalina closed her eyes again, hating Elias Blacknight with a sudden vengeance. Why were people judging her so harshly? She had never spoken a word to the bastard. Glaring a hold into the back of his head as she heard his loud booming voice, she muttered, "Maybe if she wasn't such a hypocritical pig, I wouldn't be so mean to her."

She took a deep breath, looking back at Lux, noticing each of the girl's expressions. She smiled apologetically before whispering, "It's my Veela temper. It's hard to control. I'm trying to work on it." Noticing the slight jealousy in the girl's eyes, Catalina sighed and then said, "You're lucky to not be such a seductive creature like me. Men can barely take their eyes off of you and most of them can't even keep up a conversation. None of it is fun, unless you count messing with thier heads." She grinned wryly, not really caring if Lux thought her cold. She wasn't going to be someone else for others. She was Catalina. No more. No less.

"Do you like the constellations or individual stars better?" she asked interestedly, marking the place in her book to give the girl her full attention. She glanced over at Ames, watching as he talked to Ellanesse. Good, she thought. I don't have to worry about leading him off my trail. I have Ben.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Ames looked over at Catalina as she yelled at Eli. He blinked a couple of times and then shook his head to try and get rid of the image of the angry veela. With her temper, he didn't find her as appealing. When she turned back into a calmer state he smiled.

While she was in her temper, Ames was able to take her eyes off her for a few moments. They instantly fell on a girl sitting next to Catalina. Lux was seated next to the fire and talking to the veela. The second girl was very beautiful as well. Ames wondered if she was a veela, also.

"Excuse me," he said to his friends as he walked over to the fire. "Hello, Lux," he said, greeting the girl. He turned to Catalina next. "Catalina," he greeted her as well. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Ames Devereux." He stared at the girls for a moment deciphering whether he was welcomed or not.

"Would you mind if I took a seat?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Commen Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next