Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw Commen Room

Go down 
+6
Sarah Taylor
Lux Levesque
Ellanesse Wood
Eric Jennings
Brooklyn James
Jamie Prophet
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Catalina watched Ames walk towards them, noticing his approval of Lux's beauty. Smirking as he came nearer, Catalina eyed him with her sapphire orbs before muttering, "Not officially, but we know of each other, I presume." She glanced hatefully at Elias, daring him to come over her. She would pounce if he took a step closer.

Looking back at Ames, she said, "I don't mind. Lux?"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Lux looked up at Ames as he walked over. She listened as Catalina spoke to him with ease. Lux admired her confidence. "We've actually met, before," Lux said to Ames, trying to speak easily and calmly. "No I don't mind. Take a seat." Lux patted her hand on a sofa nearby, hoping that Ames would take it as a hint to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Sarah looked over at the little group of Ravenclaw's close to her and then looked into the fire. She watched as the flames danced around and made sparks fly. She rested her head on her hand and closed her book quietly barely making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 am

Eric watched Sarah and asked "Veela?". He smiled at her. Eric was almost emute to their powers by now (with all of them running around the grounds).
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:30 am

Ames grinned, "In the kitchen, I remember. I just didn't know if you would." He glanced over and took the seat that Lux emphasized. He looked around the room and saw Sarah. Speaking to Lux and Catalina, Ames said, "Is every Ravenclaw girl a veela?" It was bizarre. He had never been surrounded by so many at once.

He spoke directly to Catalina this time, "No, I don't know much about either of you, regardless of what Elias has said. I know that you are a veela," he glanced down at the girl's book. "You like to read, perhaps. Astronomy interests you. And you seem to speak your mind." He turned towards Lux. "Lux, you tend to be very thoughtful and rather conservative. I see you like to draw." He picked up her sketchbook from her gently, so that it didn't seem as though he snatched it. He began to flip through it. "And you are rather good, too." He saw the fresh page of where she had just previously sketched. "And you seem interested in astronomy as well. I know you like food. And there is a possibility that you might be a veela as well."

"See," Ames shrugged. "I don't know very much about either of you, but I'd like to be enlightened. Tell me about yourselves," Ames sat back in his chair ready to listen. He loved hearing about other people and their stories.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Catalina was a little shocked at his his observance. She smirked at his comments and then said, "I hate not speaking my thoughts. I think it a little cowardly, but that's only if you fear what others will think if you say it." She shrugged. "But, that's why I don't have many friends in the Gryffindors." Her mind flashed to Remus.

Gazing back at Ames with her sapphire eyes, she said, "Reading is my solace, actually. I prefer it over social interaction." She giggled, the sound like harmonized bells. "Don't get me wrong, I like talking to people, just a select few." She threw another harsh glare at Elias. "I'll assuredly let you know if I don't like you, but it's looking pretty good for the two of you." Another amiable laugh.

"I'm a Pure-blood," she stated slowly. "So, I'm stuck between being a Death Eater or something far from that." She sighed. "Most of the girls in Gryffindor claim to be so good and and beautiful on the inside, when they treated me with hatred and disgust. Things like that just make me want to prove to them how bad a person can go." She sighed once more. "I just hate hypocrites."

"What about you, Ames? I see that you are acquaintances with Blacknight, which will get you nothing but a good kick up the arse. The boy's nothing but an irritant. He's obsessed with a Half-Veela Gryffindor who is dating Sirius Black." Her nose wrinkled in disgust. "She said she didn't brag about that, but she's a liar." Her voice held venom. "I never proclaim that I'm a Veela. I don't have to. She's such a pig."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm

"Come to think of it," Ames said thoughtfully with his eyes turning toward the fire. "I don't have any Gryffindor friends. All of my friends are in this house." He shrugged then turned back towards Catalina and listened.

Ames smiled at the sound of her laugh. It was beautiful, but that wasn't what made him smile. He heard something joyful and fun and amiable in it. He joined in on the laughter. He enjoyed this a lot.

He listened as Catalina continued. He waited until she had paused before throwing out his questions. "How do you relate being a Pureblood to being a Death Eater?" His mind shifted painfully to his brother, but he kept his face still and his gaze on the fire still thinking, not wanting to look at her. He was afraid that her face had morphed into anger, and he didn't want to see her like that. "Catalina, why must you join the Death Eaters?" he asked curiously.

After he heard her sigh, he turned back around. She wasn't angry, she just seemed a little upset. He was about to speak again, but stopped when she continued. He didn't want to interupt. He listened on about her spew of Elias. He then began to see another side of her. This side seemed a little judgemental. "Elias?" Ames started looking behind him towards the boy. "He's alright. He's never done me a whole lot of good, but nor has he harm. He's been friendly towards me. Sure, he has an obsession with some girl, an unhealthy obsession I might add, but don't we all somewhere. I know I do," Ames released a small carefree laugh. "I don't like the way you treat each other, though," he continued honestly. "I know you both don't care for the other. And I know you like to speak your mind, but you don't have to do it hatefully."

He liked Catalina and wished to be her friend. He just felt as though she were being hypocritical herself. The way disgust filled her face at the thought of the girl and the way she spoke of her as a pig made him slightly ill. He didn't know how Catalina felt about herself, but he wished he knew. He thought of saying all of this to her, but had to form it the right way in his mind. He was slightly nervous about how she would take what he had just said, also.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:31 pm

"I have a couple of Slytherin friends, but all of the Hufflepuffs I've met have annoyed me." She shrugged. "I like Lily Evans and Remus Lupin, but that's about it in the Gryffindors. The rest of them aren't very nice to me." Catalina's sapphire eyes flashed in his direction, gazing deep into his orbs.

"That's all I've known of Pure-bloods," she said slowly. "Of all the times I've met a Pure-blooded family, they talk so highly of the Dark Lord. My father's a Death Eater." She paused for a moment. "But, my mother isn't." She looked back at Ames, tilting her head to the side. "Because the Aurors attacked my mother with no other reason than the fact that she's married to a Death Eater. Let me tell you something." Her eyes flashed. "When the good side starts to go bad, I no longer consider them a good side. The Aurors are my enemy. My mother's life is in danger, and I have those horrible people to thank for that." Her voice trembled with hatred and venom, but she controlled it and composed herself.

She shrugged. "I'm not going to be fake towards someone I have no interest in being around. Life's too short to act nice towards those that could care less about you." Catalina rolled her eyes slightly. "I treat them how they treat me. Isn't that fair, Ames?"

Catalina wasn't at all bothered by Ames and his questions. She openly welcomed it, thankful for another boy that wasn't so dimwitted that he couldn't control his thoughts around her. Like Severus, Ben, and Remus. All the others seemed to be irritatingly convinced that she was everything to them. Except for Ben, of course. He was her everything and vice versa, she hoped.

Idly, she touched the locket around her neck, her fingers clasping around the heart. A smile lit her features very sweetly and her eyes twinkled with a softness that seemed most uncharacteristic.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:02 pm

"Well guess I'll see you around Sarah" Eric said smiling lightly. With that he stood up and headed up to the boys dorms.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:07 am

Silver slipped through the portrait after answering it's question. He saw all the people all hurried to a small chair by the wildow that he liked. From there he could see all of Hogwarts grounds, and many people.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 am

"Bye Eric." She said waving to the boy and sighed. She opened her book back up and started to read again, but had lost interest in it awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Ames frowned at Catalina's words. His gaze shiften down to his feet unintentionally. "That's terrible," he spoke with sympathy for her mother. Ames couldn't help but think about his own family. Images and memories of his family and loved ones shifted through his mind. His father. Remi. Guy. Nathalie. He shook his head bringing him back to the present. "That's horrible," he repeated his previous statement, only this time a little softer.

He was silent for a while before speaking, "Both sides claim to be the good side. Both find the other to be the enemy. The way I look at it, neither side are good, or worth joining. They both cause destruction and death. The Death Eaters have hurt people, too, Catalina. Possibly more than the Aurors, I don't know. This is just a pointless fight. Both sides are going to just keep killing. Stalemate war." Ames expression was rather blank at this point.

At her question, Ames shrugged. "Fair? I don't know what is fair. I guess it's all subjective. It doesn't sound fair to me. Yet, it's not me. We're talking about you." Ames didn't want Catalina to think he was bashing her. He just knew they had different views of the world and ways. But then suddenly an idea or question popped into his head. "Catalina," he started. "What if these girls--or Leighanna--have this same philosophy or view that you do? What if they've been treating you how you have treated them?" Ames raised an eyebrow. "It kind of gets you wondering when the hatred cycle is going to end."

Ames suddenly allowed for his mood to lift. He didn't want to be cynical right now. He looked over at Lux had been silent. "Lux, you've been quiet this entire time. What do you think? Or should I ask believe?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:43 pm

"Yes," Catalina agreed, watching him closely with her sapphires. "It is indeed horrible." She stared at him for a long silent moment. "What have you been through to make you believe that you should stay neutral, Ames?" Her eyes stared intensely into his, as if she were gazing deep into his soul. She had noticed his eyes glaze over with reminiscence, obviously of his unshared past.

She shrugged at his opinion. "Well, if I didn't start to treat them like that. I merely talked and flirted a little with their boy toys and suddenly they started hating me." She grinned devilishly. "Just a bit of fun. I meant no real harm by it. I didn't realize it would have caused this much hatred." A sigh escaped her lips. "It's gone too far. I don't apologize so easily."

Looking towards Lux at the question Ames threw towards her, she waited. Patiently. Well, almost. She was never patient.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Lux released a small laugh when Ames took her sketchbook from her and began to flip through the pages. She listened as he tried to describe her. It sounded really nice, and she began to wonder if that is how everyone saw her. She didn't see herself that way. "Thanks," she said to the compliment. "I'm good, but I'm not great like the other artists out there. Besides, I just do it for fun, I guess." She coudln't help but to laugh before saying, "I'm not a veela," she said still laughing. She instantly regretted it, however. She felt as if she had been rude and she was afraid of offending Ames.

Lux remained quiet for a while, listening to the conversation Catalina and Ames were having. She watched as Catalina's facial features shifted to angry to sad. She had a wide range of emotions. Ames she watched as his changed from joyous to sad. He didn't allow his fact to remain down for too long. He instantly picked his mood back up again. Lux began to envy him almost. She wished that she could be as happy as he was.

She snapped out of her pondering state, however, when she saw Ames and Catalina both looking at her. "What I believe," she said almost as a statement while thinking. "I'm not on either side: Death Eater or the Order. I don't know which side I will choose, but I don't want to remain neutral forever. Sometimes I lean more towards the Order, but then sometimes I loose faith in the good and tend to favor the Death Eater side. I keep battling with myself. Internal conflict after another. Good or bad? I guess I can relate myself to an agnostic. I don't know what to believe. I still need more proof. I need more will. I need more influence."

Lux realized that she had just flooded the two of them with a lot of words, and felt a little worried to continue. She decided to, however. "With Catalina's disagreements with the Gryffindor girl," she started. "If it were me, I would just forget about Leighanna. Some girl I didn't really care about or like were bothering me, I woudln't give her a minute of my time or attention. She's not worth it."

Lux looked at the two after she had finished, waiting for a response. She allowed for her eyes to scan the room. She saw Sarah sitting by the fire, reading. NOt wanting to disturb her Lux smiled, but then turned back to the other two Ravenclaws.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Ames was hesitant to answer Catalina's question. He shook his head, debating whether or not he should shrug it off and change the subject. He decided not to, or at least not fully. Catalina had shared some with him, it was only fair. "Just I've seen the Order and the Death Eaters destroy lives and families and friendships. They have both caused misery on my family, and I have sworn to myself to never get involved. If I ever have a family one day, I don't want to see them divided. I'm especially fearful for my sister," Ames allowed for his voice to trail off a little at the thought of her. Saddness didn't remain with him for too long, however. Anger soon filled his eyes and hatred swept through his mind. He stared at the fire for a moment. Some how it helped him to cool down.

Ames was relieved when Lux began to speak. "You could have fooled me," Ames said with a smile. He listened as she continued then added his own. "I understand with the whole agnostic thing. Sometimes I find myself wanting that, too. But for me, all the "proof" has already been presented to me. I just have to go with my gut feeling."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Brooklyn walked into the common room and sat down next to Catalina. She looked at the two people Catalina was talking to and smiled at them slightly. "Hello Catty, other people." she said and wondered who they were. Brooklyn hoped that the boy wasn't highly affected by veela charms, although she figured he wasn't since he was talking to Catalina and wasn't bumbling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:42 am

Lux turned at the sound of a new voice. She smiled at the girl and then said, "Hello, I'm Lux. And you are?" She saw that the girl and Catalina were friends, or at least knew each other.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Brooklyn returned a small smile and looked at Lux. "Hello, I'm Brooklyn James." She said. "So, any interesting things going on around this school? I haven't been paying attention lately." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Catalina smiled softly at her friend before saying, "No, not really. You haven't missed anything. Just normal school-ness." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Brooklyn laughed. "Well that's utterly boring." She said and got annoyed with her hair so she put it up in a messy bun. She sighed quietly and looked around the common room.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Ames's lips curved into a smile as he watched the three girls speak. The utter boredome that the blonde expressed amused him. He was exactly the opposite of her when it came to that. It seemed as though everything interested him. Ames leaned forward in his chair, ever so slightly as he introduced himself, "Brooklyn James, I am Ames Devereux," he said with a certain charm and class. He glanced around the room as he waited for a reply. Ames spotted Sarah nearby, and tried to make quick eye contact with her before having to turn back to listen when one of the girls would begin speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Sarah looked over at Ames and smiled when he looked over at her. She then went back to her book when his attention went back to the girls he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:10 am

Brooklyn smiled. "Nice to meet you Ames." She said and followed his gaze to Sarah Taylor. She rolled her eyes and hide her disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Commen Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3