Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having Trouble Sleeping

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Having Trouble Sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:59 am

Brooklyn couldn't sleep, it was storming out and she wanted a better view of it and the other sleeping girls bothered her, so she decided to talk a walk up to the Astronomy tower. Her light blue silk nightgown was quiet short so she made sure to wear a robe but didn't bother with slippers.

When she got to the tower she sat on the ledge of the open window and looked out at the thunder storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:13 am

Xavier never was one for sleeping. He rolled out of bed and padded out of his office in his bare feet. The night air was cool against his bare skin so he pulled on a t-shirt. The astronomy tower had always been his favorite place to spend his sleepless nights. But he soon discovered that he was not the only one up there. Xavier walked up behind the girl and stood slightly off to the side. "A little late for a student to be out isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:15 am

Brooklyn turned to see Professor Ashcroft and smirked. "Probably, but I don't really care." She said and smiled at him and moved a blond curl out of her eyes. "Isn't it a bit late for a Professor to be up and out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:19 am

Xavier raised an eyebrow curiously. The respect these days just didn't exist. He leaned against a column and laughed softly. "I don't have rules to follow. Like I've always said, sleep is for normal people."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:21 am

Brooklyn shrugged. "The students here annoy me, I like storms so I decided to come here for a better view." she told him and let her light green eyes look from him to the storm outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:28 am

Xavier followed her gaze and watched the lightening flash across the sky. "Suppose I'm not the only one who comes up here for the view." He sat down next to her and leaned back. "Are you not cold?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:35 am

Brooklyn smiled and shrugged. "Only a little. And I always come up here, no one ever seems to come up here after class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:39 am

"More like nobody ever comes up here." Xavier grinned. "I'm surprised I haven't seen you up here more often."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:40 am

"I like to hide." She smirked and and ran a hand through her hair. "I haven't seen you up here that much either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:47 am

Xavier chuckled and looked at Brooklyn. "I can see that. You're very quiet in my classes." He shook his head and looked back to the sky. "That much? So you have seen me up here before."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:48 am

Brooklyn blushed and nodded her head. "Yes, I have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:56 am

Xavier attempted to suppress his smile at this but it was rather difficult. "I need to work on paying attention then."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:57 am

Brooklyn smiled slightly. "Well, i'm not that great to look at so maybe you just didn't notice me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Xavier laughed and thought of the times he'd caught himself staring at her. "No I definitely noticed you. I just get lost in my own thoughts too often."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Brook blushed at what he said and looked at him. "You, noticed me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Xavier turned and locked his gaze with hers. His green eyes studied her for a few seconds. "How could I not? It's kind of hard not to sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Brook shrugged. "Well, you're a teacher. They're not really supposed to notice us students."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:12 pm

"I'm a teacher, not ignorant." Xavier laughed. "And I only pay attention to the pretty ones. The obnoxious ones I could do without."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Brooklyn smiled and giggled lightly. "I wish the guys in school acted like you did. They act to immature for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:26 pm

"That's because they're still in school. Maturity doesn't kick in for another several years." Xavier chuckled. "I've had a while to work on pretending to be mature."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Brooklyn laughed. "Yeah, but at least your funny. They either have no sense of humor or they are just plain boring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Xavier shot her a charming grin. "Or maybe you're just too good for them." He smirked. "Sounds like you've hardly given them a chance."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:47 pm

"Not really, and I don't plan on it either." She said and shrugged. "They're not much of an.....interest to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:04 pm

"Oh yeah?" Xavier asked, his voice filled with sudden curiosity. "I'm intrigued as to what does catch your interest."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Brooklyn smiled. "Sorry professor, that's for me to know and everyone else to find out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having Trouble Sleeping
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: