Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having Trouble Sleeping

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:16 pm

"Not even a hint?" Xavier smirked. "That sounds like a challenge to me."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Brooklyn smiled at him. "Maybe it is." She said and turned her attention on the storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:22 pm

"I think I'll take you up on that then." Xavier thought for a second. "Well one of them is clearly storms. Honestly, it's not that fascinating. So A, you honestly find thunderstorms to be incredibly interesting or B, you're avoiding looking at me." He grinned smugly.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Brooklyn smirked. "I honestly find storms fascinating. They reflect my moods so well. The sky can be sunny and clear one minute and the next, storming like hell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm

"So...you're bipolar? Is that what you're getting at?" Xavier laughed. "I've never been in touch with my nature side. I get bored too easily."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:35 pm

"No, I just have a horrible temper, and I know it." She laughed and shrugged. "I spend most of my time outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm

"Ah, temper. That'll be the downfall of us all." Xavier grinned. "Really? I never pay much attention. Suppose that's one of my flaws."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Brook shrugged. "It keeps me from being with my social worker." She muttered and stared outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:55 pm

That caught Xavier's attention again. He snapped his head to look at Brooklyn. "Social worker?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Brooklyn kept her gaze on the storm. "A few of the O.o.P decided to kill my parents when I was a baby. My parents were faithful Death Eaters....just like I am." She said the last part as quietly as she could so he wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Xavier let the silence hang in the air for a moment. "I remember that. Sorry about your parents." He unconsciously rubbed the Dark Mark on his left arm. "And you're in Ravenclaw?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Without noticing it her robes moved above her forearm where her dark mark was. "Yeah, I'm a seventh year." She said still not noticing her mark showing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Xavier's gaze flickered to the Dark Mark. He reached out and lightly grabbed her arm. "Shame, you're so young too." Xavier frowned and ran his thumb across the Mark. "I meant, I find it surprising for a DE to be in Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Brook's heart sped up as he gently took her arm and ran a thumb across her mark. "They killed my parents, they left me and my brother to fight for ourselves. They didn't even have the decency to take me and my brother to safety. They left us there to die. I want my revenge, the Dark Lord said he could help me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Xavier listened to her story and thought of his own family. "The Order and the Ministry have never had the decency to care about the destruction they leave." He muttered bitterly. "The Dark Lord can help. Revenge will come." Xavier looked up to Brooklyn and twirled a loose string off hair around his finger. He was close enough to feel her breath on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Brooklyn turned her green eyes to his own and could see how close they were. She didn't know if she should lean in and kiss him or not, she had never felt like this with any other guy she met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Xavier moved his hand to cup her cheek and he closed the small gap between them. His lips met hers briefly before he pulled back slightly. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Brooklyn kissed him back for the brief second and felt him pull back. Her heart was racing against her chest and her cheeks were tinted pink. Her lips tingled and she felt herself want more, that was something she never experienced before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Xavier realized he hadn't been rejected as he had feared. Instead she seemed to feel the exact same way he was. He allowed his passion to take over as he locked lips again. This time he didn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:18 pm

Brook kissed him back with the same amount of passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck bringing them closer together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Xavier moved a hand down to her waist while his other hand supported him. He suddenly realized that Brooklyn was a student, he was a teacher. He pulled back. "You know we can't do this. Not here."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Brooklyn stared into his eyes. "Where then? I want to be with you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:04 pm

"It's too open here." Xavier looked back at the school. "My office is more private...aren't we moving a little fast?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Brooklyn sighed and nodded. "Yes, but I've never felt this way before. My heart races just at the site of you, and...I don't know.... I've just never felt this way before with anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:10 pm

"I know what you mean." Xavier kissed her lightly again. "I'll meet you there then, my office. Five minutes just so it doesn't look suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble Sleeping   Having Trouble Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having Trouble Sleeping
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: