Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beautifully Broken (Lily)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Beautifully Broken (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:39 pm

Severus walked out into the cold, loving the chill of air upon his body. It helped numb the pain of his sadness and aching pain for Lily. He knew her fear of his well-being would hinder her to not admit her love for him, if she did . . . he knew she was afraid of what Potter and Black would do.

Idiotic fools, he thought angrily, shoving past a couple of bushes to find himself in the Forest.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Lily couldn't sleep and decided she'd go for a walk. She never paid attention to where she ended up when she was deep in thought so she was surprised to find that she was in the forbidden forest. She saw Severus and looked at him and have him a smile. "Hey Sev, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Severus jumped when he heard his Lilyflower's voice. He turned, smiling, as he stared into her green eyes. They were so perfectly shaped, and their emerald was so exquisite.

"Just couldn't sleep," he lied, trying to hide the fact that he had been thinking about her with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:03 pm

Lily smiled and sat down on a tree stump. She was a little cold only being in her nightgown and a pair of sandals. "It's actually not that bad out here."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:48 pm

He noticed her slight shiver and immediately took off his robe and draped it around her without a second thought. Agreeing with her, Severus said, "Yes, it is very refreshing."

He sat down on the ground next to her, putting his arms behind his head and tilting his face to look up at the stars, but could see her clear enough without looking suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Lily smiled and without thinking kissed his cheek before he sat down. She blushed but smiled to cover it. "Thanks Sev."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Severus, thankful for the cover of darkness, allowed his face to be enveloped with red as he lay down on the ground. She had just kissed his cheek . . . Happiness filtered into his body and he felt like he was floating.

Clearing his throat, he said, "So, what's been happening with you lately, Lils? I feel like I never get to see you anymore. We're supposed to be best friends."

OOC: I'm gonna use a lot of book talk for some posts. Sorry. I'm obsessive.
rabbit
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:08 pm

"I know, I'm sorry Sev. It's just I've been kinda busy helping Krista and Kaya get over their parents death and now this whole Catalina thing." she sighed and ran a hand threw her hair. "If you want, we can hang out anyday you want. Just tell me and i'll drop my plans that day and we'll hang out." she felt bad for in a way ignoring Severus.

OOC: lol alright
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Severus blushed again, looking over at Lily with his glittering black eyes. He smiled hugely at her before murmuring, "Really? You mean it, Lils?"

"I don't think you should worry yourself about Catalina. She'll get bored eventually, if not soon, and no doubt with destruction in her path." He was silent for a moment. "You know, although she's a Veela, I have a feeling someone hurt her in the past. Maybe that's why she's so eager to find a man that's captivated by her and is willing to do anything for her."

Then, with a sigh, he whispered, "But, that doesn't make it right, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Lily smiled. "Yeah, of course I mean it."

She nodded. "No, it doesn't make it right. And if he knew she was a veela who he couldn't deny then he should have stayed away. It's a accident waiting to happen."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Severus beamed back at her, his black eyes shining brightly as he stared at her. He was silent for a long moment before he whispered rather shyly, "Um, Lils, could I ask you something, and you'll promise not to laugh at me?" He was blushing madly now, his heart beat increasing its speed.

"Yes, that is true, but it's also known that even when a man knows, it's almost nearly impossible for him to escape her clutches once he begins that friendship." He was quiet for a moment. "You must realize, if he at all hurts Krista, it will not be intentional."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Lily smiled and nodded. "Sure, you can ask me anything."

Lily shook her head and sighed. "I pity Krista, it's driving her to the point of depression. She won't eat, sleep, I'm surprised she's not missing classes."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 pm

"Well, I was wondering --- and --- and you can't laugh, Lils, please." Severus sat up to look her straight in the eyes. Her green emeralds made his heart skip a beat. He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to stop blushing. "I was, uh, thinking that, only if you wanted to . . . maybe you and I could go to the Spring Dance together . . ."

"Krista made a mistake in allowing Catalina affect her in such a way. Showing the Veela that she is getting to her is revealing to Catalina that she has already won. Have Lupin and her talked about it?" He was silent for a moment. "Lils, promise me that you won't go near Catalina if Lupin breaks up with Krista. She's dangerous, you have to realize that."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 am

Lily blushed and thought about it. "Well, we are best friends....so I guess it couldn't hurt to go together." She said with a smile.

"I can't promise you that Severus, and I don't think Remus would break up with Krista, more like she'll break up with him."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:57 am

Severus wished desperately that they were more than best friends, but he smiled brightly at her none-the-less. "Excellent," he said silkily. "I promise you won't regret it."

"Still," Severus pleaded, putting his hand on top of hers. "Just tell me when you plan on going after her. Please, Lily. I don't want you hurt. You don't understand anything about her. You don't know what she's capable of. She may be a Veela, but she knows more about . . . about what I know than you realize." He blushed, knowing that Lily didn't approve of his obsession with the Dark Arts.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 am

Lily smiled and nodded her head. "Alright, sounds great."

Lily sighed. "I promise I will, but I don't care Sev, she can know all about that stuff and I'd still go after her because she hurt Krista. She's hurt her so much Krista is getting sick because of it."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Severus nodded, still grinning.

"Lils, come on." Severus stared at her incredulously, awed by her bravery. "The Dark Arts are dangerous. And, Green shouldn't be letting the Veela affect her. Why don't you talk to her about it?"

Then, something flashed in his mind. "Why don't you give Williams a second chance? Maybe all she wants is for someone to actually dig deep enough to want to know her. But, you girls are all so vicious to each other, I can't imagine why she's out to get you."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Lily sighed. "I don't know Sev, and actually Kayalynn and Krista are half veela." Lily murmured without thinking.

"Give her a second chance? Sev even if I did she wouldn't trust me."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Severus shrugged, saying, "A half-veela is a lot different from a full Veela. The half-veelas are not able to become the monster when they are furious. Full Veelas are. That's one of the reasons Catalina is not to be messed with." He gazed at her fondly.

"You never know until you try, Lils. Maybe a friend, besides Lupin, is all she needs right now." Maybe you can convince her not to become a Death Eater, Severus thought sadly. He debated on telling Lily about this, but decided to keep his mouth closed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:34 pm

"Yeah, I know. I'm just saying." Lily said with a shrug.

"I'm a filthy mudblood to her, she wouldn't want me as a friend." Lily commented bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Severus cringed at her sudden harsh tone. He hated seeing his Lilyflower angry. He gazed at her with his coal black eyes before whispering, "I doubt she would see it like that if you really tried, Lils. And, besides, she's friends with Lupin. Most Pure-bloods don't approve of Gryffindors."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Lily shrugged. "I don't know Sev, after all she's done to my friends. Does she deserve it?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Without hesitation, Severus said, "Everyone deserves a second chance, Lils." He gazed at her pointedly with his glittering black eyes. "You know, her power doesn't work on me . . . but I suppose it's because I'm thinking of someone else when she's around." He smiled, glancing over at Lily while he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Lily smiled at him. "And who would that be?" She asked curiously. She didn't know that Sev liked someone.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Severus shrugged, wanting to keep her guessing. "I should think it would've been obvious," he said slowly, erasing his emotion very quickly from his eyes, careful not to show her his true love.

But, he knew that in his eyes, she would see. Reflected in his black orbs was Lily's face, so perfectly porcelain and emerald-struck. Beautiful. "All I'm going to say is that she in no way compares to a Veela. She is more beautiful and graceful than any Veela I have ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Broken (Lily)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next