Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZANES (sorta) OFFICE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Empty
PostSubject: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Zane moved into the room the was suposedly his office. To him it looked more like a broom closet. He sighed and sat down at a deak that took up most of the room.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Catalina knocked on the door, not waiting for a reply before opening it. Smirking she moved so that she was on top of Carter's desk and she leaned very close to his face, her sapphires never leaving his.

"So, Mr. Carter," she whispered velvet-like, "What's up with you, Lovegood, and Levesque? It's obvious you're enthralled by them. Care to tell me why? If you don't, I'll just find out anyway." She smiled beautifully, able to dazzle any man with her Veela charm.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 am

"I'm a afriad Miss Willams I have no choice in the matter of loving Miss Lovegood. It happened for me, no one asked my opinion in the matter. I would much rather HAVE to be with Miss Levesque! Much more my type you know.. I'm afraid I've told you too much already" said Zane matter a factly. "Do you have any other personal questions Miss Willams"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 am

Catalina grinned wickedly. "Who would want to love Leighanna?" She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "You know that she's just a hypocritical pig, don't you?" Her eyes sparkled mischievously. "Why do you have no choice?" She giggled coldly, eager to find out. "How old are you anyway? I mean, isn't it illegal to be with a student?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:12 am

"I would not nessasarily call her THAT, Miss Willams!" Zane said with a sly smile "And I am only 18, why would you think they would not let me become a full time teacher at the school? And as for it being illigal... Mr. Ben Kanst does not seem to mind." Zane grinned at her. He had seen the two of them at the Summer Dance together.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:17 am

Catalina shrugged, clearly disagreeing. "It's not as if she's unaware of my hatred." She giggled, leaning closer to him. "That's only if I choose to keep it a secret." She blinked, leaning away from him. Her sapphire eyes flashed dangerously. "If you tell anyone, I'll kill you in an instant, Mr. Carter. Understood?" Her voice was deadly, full of venom. She would protect her Ben.

"Now," she said with a smile. "You didn't answer my question. Why do you have to love Leighanna? I thought that people could have the choice of who they fell in love with? Well," she giggled. "At least for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 am

"Oh I'm not telling on Mr. Kanst" said Zane darkly "It's my duty not to, not just as a teacher but as a being. See if Mr. Kanst was exposed you would not only kill me but dear ol' Benjamin would be right behind you to tear up the peices. I am his mortal rival, Miss Willams. That brings me back to Miss Lovegood. Being who I am, or what I am is more correct. I_" Zane stopped himself in mid sentance. Zane grin widened "If you tell anyone, and this includes dearest Benjamin, I will kill you. Do you think you can handle that Miss Willams?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:35 am

Catalina noted the hatred in Zane's voice when he spoke of her Ben. She cringed at the sound. No one should talk about her love in such a way. She glared at him, clearly annoyed. She licked her lips seductively, leaning closer to his face yet again. She laughed wickedly at his threat and then said, "You're what exactly, Mr. Carter?" Her charm was fully on, deadly to any man that came close. Another cackle of chilling ice escaped from her lips and she brought his face very near to hers, the expression in her eyes venomous. "Do you really think you could kill me, Mr. Carter?" A devilish grin whipped across her face and she stared at him, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 am

"Do I have to answer that Miss Willams?" smiling at the ice in her voice. He knew she was a veela. He knew she would get him to tell in the end. Zane thought for a moment, a expression of great contemplation on his hansome face. His expression turned to a sly grin. Where Zane had been standing a moment before stood a large jet black wolf. The wolf slid off the the chair and sprinted a few steps to another door in the back of the office. He returned to his normal state for a moment, staring at Catalina with a expression of mixed sheepishness and slyness. With that he slipped into his bedroom off the office and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Catalina watched this display of morphing before giggling. She flipped off of the desk, landing gracefully on her feet as she headed towards the exit. "Careful, Zane, or I may just have to tell Ben." She cackled coldly before sliding out of his office, grinning wickedly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Zane suddered as she left. She might tell Ben. Zane guessed that was okay. He would find out anyway, but Zane prefered to leave it untutched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZANES (sorta) OFFICE   ZANES (sorta) OFFICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZANES (sorta) OFFICE
Page 1 of 1