Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The welcoming feast

Go down 
+5
Krista Green
Kayalynn Green
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Helen Black
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

The welcoming feast Empty
PostSubject: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Helen watched her students enter the Great Hall once again. The school year has just started and it was September. She looked at all four tables and admired the amazing decoration this year. She waited the students to take their places, so she could welcome them back.
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Sirius walked to the Gryffindor table and took his usual seat. He looked around and waited for his friends to come. For the first time, he was not late. No, he was early. Sirius chuckled at that idea in his head.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Lily walked into the Great Hall and sat down at Gryffindor table. She noticed only a few were in the Great hall and was glad James Potter wasn't bugging her yet. She smiled across the Great Hall to her friend Severus Snape.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:48 pm

"Did you just smile to Snivelius, Evans? Merlin, I thought you were higher than that" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Lily turned to glare at Sirius. "I'd rather smile and be friends with Severus, than hang out and be friends with you or James. Remus is nice and I have no clue why him and Peter hang out with you two."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:54 pm

"Oh, please. You're just saying you are in love with James and you would love to stend more time with him than I do" said Sirius, teasing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:56 pm

"Psh, yeah right. The day I agree to be in love with James is the day my sister will accept wizards. And trust me, that's never going to happen." Lily said and turned around and waited for more people to enter the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:08 pm

"Why not? You're a witch. And you two are sisters." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Lily sighed. "My own sister hates me if you must know. Ever since I got my acceptance letter she's hated me. Now butt out."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:29 am

"Oh, so it's the my family hate me situation. Don't worry Evans. Only your sister doesn't like you, and I bet that you don't really like her so you shouldn't care much. All of my family hates me and I don't give a damn, honestly. I hate them too, so it's even." sad Sirius half joking
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:07 am

Kaya walked into the Great Hall and smiled and waved at her friend Lily Evans and sat down next to Severus Snape who was a Slytherin who also liked Lily as friend. "Hey Sev."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:09 am

Krista walked in after her sister and walked towards the hufflepuff table. She sat down quietly since most of her other friends were in other houses and she didn't talk much to any of the other Hufflepuffs.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:16 am

Lily smiled and waved at Kayalynn and Krista Green. "Yeah, it's just hard....and why did I even tell you that?" Lily said to Sirius. She sighed frustrated and got out a book to read.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:49 pm

"I don't know. Maybe because you like me. Not like James, but..." said Sirius grinning
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Lily laughed at that. "Yeah right. I don't like you or Potter so get that through your head. I don't like you in anyway, and I deffinatly don't like James as a boyfriend or as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:56 pm

"James is a good guy, you know. But you, Miss-know-it-all, don't see that. We all are. We just like to have fun." said Sirius smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:58 pm

"By torturing other people?" Lily asked him with a raise eye.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Sirius faked a shocked face. "We don't torture anyone. Ok, maybe just Snivelius. And we are just joking." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Lily rolled her eyes. "Sure, just joking around. That's what it always seems like."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Krista looked around the Great Hall trying to find something to keep her from being bored. She wondered what was taking everyone so long and looked up at the ceiling that was enchanted to look like the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Remus walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Lily Evans and Sirius Black. "Hey guys", He said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Krista noticed Remus Lupin walk in and sighed. She had a huge crush on him since their second year. But she knew he only liked her as a friend, and nothing more. She looked away and looked around the Great Hall once again.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Remus wanted badly to go back up to the common room and read some more of his book, but he knew he had to be here for the sorting since he was a prefect. He rested his chin in his palm and waited for the sorting to begin already.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Lily turned to Remus and smiled. "Hey Remus. What do you think of Krista? Hasn't she changed a lot over the summer?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Remus looked away from the Sorting Hat to pay attention to what Lily had asked. He shrugged and looked over at Krista, who was siitting at the Hufflepuff table. "I guess so.", Remus said, who was never really good at these sort of questions. "I really think those Slytherins need to leave her alone, though".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The welcoming feast
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next