Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw Commen Room

Go down 
+6
Sarah Taylor
Lux Levesque
Ellanesse Wood
Eric Jennings
Brooklyn James
Jamie Prophet
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

Ravenclaw Commen Room Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:54 am

Jamie Stood in the ravenclaw commen Room on her favorite chair by the window reading Emma by Jane Austen.

Ravenclaw Commen Room The_Ravenclaw_Common_Room_by_mcgray
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:52 am

Brooklyn walked into the Ravenclaw common room and only saw Jamie Prophet. She gave a disgusted look when she saw that the girl was reading a muggle book. She moved to the opposite end of the common room and started studying for her Potions assignment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 am

Eric entered the commenroom and glanced at Jamie. He then moved as far as possable from her in the room (on the far side of the room by the window). He got out his Charms assignment but could not really work. Every thirty seconds or so he could not help but look up and glance at Jamie. Eric useally tried to avoid being in the same room as Jamie (like now) especilly if there were only 1 or 2 other people in the room. He sighed and started to read the information but it all went in one year and out the other. He glanced up at Jamie again and sighed at his weaknesses 1) Being with Jamie 2)Being with Kayalynn
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Ella walked into the common room with a lot of book and perchaments on her hands. She looked around and only found 3 students there and they are sat quiet far. "Well... It seems quiet here..." she thought. Ella took a deep breath and said, "Hello everyone..." loudly enough to made them gave her a strange look. "Well... I only tried to make the atmosphere warmer than before..." she said with apologize face.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 am

Lux walked gracefully into the Ravenclaw Commenroom. She looked around at the other Ravenclaws and smiled. "Hello, Ellanesse," Lux said before plopping into the great comfortable chair by the window. Lux turned sideways in the chair. She allowed for her legs to dangle from off over the armrest. After positioning herself just right, she pulled out a tattered Sketchbook. It was full of her drawings and was running out of room, but she had not had the time or money to purchase a new one. She began to draw while humming beautifully to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:53 am

Sarah walked into the Common room and looked at Eric. She walked over to him and sat down next to him. "So... do you still have feelings for Jamie? Even though you're dating Kayalynn." Sarah asked him looking straight at him, since she was a veela she usually made boys melt with a simple look.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am

Ella put all her books and perchaments on the table and threw herself on a comfortable sofa, near Lux. "Hey Lux... Fiuh... I finally finished all my assignments for this week..." she said and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 am

Lux looked up from her drawing to see Ellanesse plop onto the sofa next to her. The girl looked exhausted. "Yeah?" she asked almost in a sarcastic manner. "I still have a lot to do and catch up on, since I've been gone." Lux thought about all of the makeup work she had to do, and winced slightly. She would do it later, prolly at night when she would be have better focus.

Lux glanced around at the rest of the room. She couldn't help but to overhear Sarah's conversation with Eric. She scowled quietly. It was just like a veela to try and trick a boy into lusting after her. She wondered if that was what Sarah was doing.

Glancing back down, she returned to her drawing. She flipped her hair so that it covered most of her face, convincing herself that she didn't want to see the outside world right now.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 am

Elv rolled her eyes and sighed. "So... Everybody is on bad mood today..." she said. Elv took all her books and perchaments, then slightly walked back to her room. "I better go then... I surely disturbing any activities here." Elv walked slowly and tried to made her things stable and stayed on her arms. She need a little help, anyway. But They seemed had their own problems to notice that, though.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 am

Ames walked into the Ravenclaw Commonroom with a smile. He was excited for the Quidditch tryouts and also slightly nervous. He hoped that he would make the team. As he walked in, he saw Ellanesse walking towards him. He greeted her warmly, "Hey, Ellanesse? How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Lux instantly regretted her actions and words, as she listened to Ellanesse and watched her leave. She decided that she would apologize later since there was no need following her now. She would give it time. For now Lux stayed seated, expressionless. She didn't want to let anything out.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Catalina stepped into the common room, trying not to attract the boys with her Veela charm. She wasn't in the mood for such trivialities. Keeping her face stone-like with beauty, she sat down in front of the fire and pulled out her Astronomy book, having almost finished it.

Her sapphire eyes stayed glued to the words, flying from sentence to sentence, but that didn't mean she wasn't listening. She was always listening.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Lux heard feet and suddenly looked up to see a girl. She recognized the girl as a veela and frowned. The girl didn't seem to be using that to her advantage, and she seemed quite modest about it. Lux watched as the girl sat down close to the fire and pulled out a book. It was an astronomy book. Her eyes filled with interest as she watched the girl flip the pages of the book. Lux instantly touched her cresent moon necklace.

Inspired, Lux flipped the page of her sketch book and began to draw. Images of planets and other celestial bodies appeared on the page as if by magic. As she littered the book with her thoughts, she wondered if she would ever open up to anyone long enough to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Eric looked over at Sarah. "No!" he exclaimed "she was all wrong for me"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Sarah nodded. "Alright, because Kaya's been through enough and what she doesn't need is a guy acting like he loves her but still loves his ex." She said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:24 pm

"I would never leave Kaya!" he said angerly "Not for some Jane Austen (a muggle authar) lover who cares for nothing but love itself" he paused "was that to bold?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Sarah looked at Eric, "Alright, but if you do you may want to watch out. Some people won't be to happy." She said and got up and walked over to a chair she usually occupied by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 am

Ella raised her head from her mountainous books and saw Ames. "Hey Ames... Going for quidditch practice?" she asked. Ames looks surprised to know that Ella knew that he is going to practice. "Naaah... Don't ask. Your face told me." she laughed. Suddenly, her books fell off... "Oooopss.... GOSH!!! I brought too many books today..." she said and picked up her books, one by one...
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 am

Eric got up and moved next to Sarah. "Who won't be happy? Did Kaya put you up to this?" he asked. "Tell me Sarah, I need to know"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:08 am

"Well, all her brothers and me, and my brother and sister, her sister, the list goes on." Sarah looked at him. "Do you seriously think Kayalynn would put me up to this?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 am

"No comment, just wondering about your sudden intrest in out relationship"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 am

"I just don't want to see my cousin get hurt again." Sarah told him and opened up her book and tried finding where she left off last.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 am

Ames was suprised that Ellanesse had known he was going out for Quidditch. "Uh, yeah, I am. I'm going for Keeper," he stated with a charming smile.

As Ellanesse's books tumbled from hold, Ames chuckled slightly. "Here, let me help," he said picking up a pile of books. "Are these all from the library?" he asked trying to make smalltalk. He handed the books to the girl gently.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am

Elv laughed while she picked up her books with Ames help. "Of course!! I've just borrowed them. For my before sleep reading." she said. "Oh... thank you so much, Ames." she continued after all the book has been collected. She looked at him with a cheerful smile. "Does playing quidditch really that great?? I heard people talked about joining the team since my first year here. Dunno why..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Elias Blacknight
INACTIVE
Elias Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 am

Elias walked into the Common Room after spending many hours in the library studying. As she went to his favorite chair he flopped in it and looked at the fire and suddenly started feeling relax. "Have Prefect duties tonight so thank goodness I finished all homework!"Elias thought to himself. As he sighed he closed his eyes for a bit and relax in his favorite chair by the fire. As he opened his eyes he looked around the Common room and didn't see anyone he knew so he closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Commen Room   Ravenclaw Commen Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Commen Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next