Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The room of requirement

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The room of requirement Empty
PostSubject: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Sirius and Leighanna walked to the seventh floor. They stopped at a one point of the hallway. "So, what do you want the room to like like? Imagine it" said Sirius smiling
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:00 pm

"Ok, I'll imagine it."said Leighanna smiling as she pictured a room just like the Gryffindor Common room but alittle bigger with a bed in the middle for them to lay on.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:18 am

Sirius walked in and saw the room was similar to the Gryffindor common room. "I like it" said Sirius smiling and he kissed her. He laughed when he saw a bed. "A bed?" asked Sirius raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:15 am

Leighanna shrugged and laughed. "Hey, I thought it would be fun to lay in the bed and talk or do whatever I thought we will be more comfortable."said Leighanna shrugging and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Sirius laughed and kissed her back. "I know, I know. It's a good idea." said Sirius smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Leighanna smiled. "Why thankyou, I thought it was a good idea as well."said Leighanna as she kissed him back and broke apart and dragged him to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:47 am

Sirius smiled as she dragged him to the couch. He sat on it and pulled Leighanna on his lap. "Comfy?" asked Sirius smiling
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Leighanna smiled. "Yes very comfy."said Leighanna giving him a warm smile as she laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:51 am

Sirius relaxed on the couch and wrapped his arms tightly around Leighanna. "It is comfy. Probably becuase of me" said Sirius grinning.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:03 am

Leighanna laughed. "Yeah, your right about that."said Leighanna smiling as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:43 am

Sirius smiled and kissed her back. "Wait a sec..." he said closing his eyes. A fireplace appeared. "Now, that's great"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 am

Leighanna laughed. "Silly me, why didn't I think of that?"said Leighanna laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:57 am

"Now it looks like the common room" said Sirius smiling. "Oh, and...by the way. The Spring dance is soon. Would you wanna come with me?" asked Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 am

"Yeah sure does, also alot more cozier."said Leighanna smiling at him as her blue eyes sparkled in the firelight. As he asked her to the Spring Dance she smiled. "I would love to go with you to the Spring Dance."said Leighanna smiling as she kissed him lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 am

"Really? That's great!" said Sirius with a grin. He took her arms and put them gently around his neck. "That's great" he said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am

"Yeah it is, because I wouldn't want to go with anyone else but you!"said Leighanna as she gave him a warm smile. As he kissed her she kissed him back enjoying ever moment with him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 pm

"Do you Miss Lovergood?" asked Sirius smiling as he wrapped his arms around her. "And for a moment there I thought different." said Sirius joking.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Leighanna laughed. "And why would you think that Mr. Black?"Leighanna asked in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 am

"I don't know. Maybe because you weren't excatly the kind of girl I thought would fall for me. It's like...Lily falling for James" said Sirius laughing at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 am

The member 'Sirius Black' has done the following action : Quidditch Game

#1 'Quidditch Game' :
The room of requirement XB*zs7QHLdyK80aRJfGOYHpY9UbCTXoTUEBP5blCVfQnm9*lfXh4mvuinOLXO

--------------------------------

#2 'Quidditch Game' :
The room of requirement Z4ElsMIOOkuu2OUHVSsi3hqHx8rlej*L54O1qzJgxHp424mPhZuP9KQTxVQDrrkz
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:54 am

Leighanna laughed. "Well, to be honest I fell for you in my third year I was just to scare to tell you how I felt plus I didn't want to ruin our friendship."said Leighanna softly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:58 am

(I did something back there, accidentaly. I don't know what Razz)

"Really? I didn't know that." said Sirius with a smile. "How did I not know that? Did you tell anyone? Because if you did, I would have known that second" said Sirius teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:23 am

(it's ok, I wasn't really worried about I just ingored it! Razz)

Leighanna laughed. "No I didn't tell a soul, I kept it to myself I knew if I told anyone I knew you would know that second."said Leighanna in a teasing voice and gave him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 am

"Well, of course I would. I know everything." said Sirius joking and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:36 am

Leighanna laughed. As he kissed her she deepen the kiss as she kissed him with passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The room of requirement
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next