Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The room of requirement

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The room of requirement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 am

Sirius pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist as they made out.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 am

Leighanna smiled and kissed him back still making out with him as her arms went around his neck pulling her more closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Sirius kissed her back and then pulled away. "I get it now why you fell for me" said Sirius with a big smile. "You like bad boys" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Leighanna laughed. "Yeah you can say that, but I liked you and your bad boys ways better then others."said Leighanna with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Sirius laughed. "True, true. Many girls thinks so too, you should be careful" said Sirius joking
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Leighanna laughed. "And why should I be careful?"Leighanna asked in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 pm

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe...just maybe some girl will be crazy about me and stalk me." said Sirius laughing
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Leighanna laughed. "Oh, I could say the same as well, some boy might be crazy for me as well and stalk me what will you do?"Leighanna asked in a amusing voice.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:59 pm

"Oh, no, that wouldn't be possible. Because I would hex him into the next week even before he stalks you" said Sirius smiling and kissed Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Leighanna laughed. "That's why I fell in love with you."said Leighanna smiling as she kissed him back with passion.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 am

Sirius laughed and kissed her passionately. "And that's why I fell for you" said Sirius smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:37 am

Leighanna smiled and kissed him back passionately. As she broke the kiss she dragged him over towards the bed with a smirk on her face. As she pushed him on the bed she started kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Sirius grinned as she pulled him to the bed. She got on top of him and he kissed her back passionately. His hand moved slowly up the back of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Leighanna smiled as his hand slowly moved up the back of her shirt. As she kissed him back passionately she ran her hands through his soft black hair and kissed him passionately that they were making out once again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:51 am

He kissed her back passionately and pulled away. He looked at Leighanna's eyes and chuckled. "You are a great kisser Miss Lovergood" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Leighanna laughed. "Why thankyou, your a great kisser as well."said Leighanna as she gave him a warm smiled as she looked lovingly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 am

"I know that" said Sirius with a grin, joking. "Do you want something to drink?" asked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 pm

"Sure that would be great."said Leighanna as she smiled warmly at him and then laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:07 am

Sirius made a butter beer appear and he poured it into two glasses. "If you want something else I'll get you..." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 am

"No it's fine love, don't worry about unless you want something else."said Leighanna as she gave him a warm sexy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:32 am

Sirius chuckled and smiled at Leighanna. "Hm...let's see" said Sirius pretending to think. "Only you" he said getting closer and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:21 pm

"Well, I can give you that offer fro free!"said Leighanna as she gave him a warm sexy smile and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:48 am

Sirius smiled and kissed her passionately. "Whenever I want?" asked Sirius with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 pm

"Of course, I'm all yours!"said Leighanna with a warm smile as she kised him back passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Sirius laughed and smiled at Leighanna. "I'm glad to hear it" he said placing a soft kiss on her lips. He sat close to her and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The room of requirement
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next