Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
+2
Kayalynn Green
Reid Garwin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

Slytherin Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Reid walked into the Slytherin common room and sat down on one of the black leather couches.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Kaya walked in and hit Garwin's head. "You cause way too much trouble. Good thing Krissy's going out with Remus and not you." She said smirking and got to work on her Charms homework.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Severus, having been seated somewhat in the shadows, noticed Kaya's words. He frowned and then said, "I didn't know Remus was dating anyone."

It startled him, and a kind of fear settled in his stomach. He hoped the girl knew what she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Kaya looked over at Severus. "Yeah, my sister. I don't really like him dating her, but it's better than pretty boy over here." She said and pointed to Garwin.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Severus didn't agree. He glanced at Garwin for a moment and then gazed back at Kaya. "Are you going to keep a close eye on her, Kaya?"

I'm sure she'd love that, he thought snidely. But, part of him wanted her to, for he didn't want anything to happen to another person at what almost happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm

"As close as I can. I don't doubt my sister, if she catches Remus she'll hurt him just as bad as I would, if not worse." Kaya said and laid her head back on the couch she was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:22 pm

"Catches Remus doing what exactly?" he asked warily. "Cheating on her? I doubt it. Lupin may be a lot of things. But he's no cheater."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:30 pm

"You never know, if you were stuck in a room with some girl who makes you think you love her and another who does love you, how would you know what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:13 am

Belatrix walked downstairs from the girls' dorn with a scowl on her face that didn't exactly look pleased. She pulled her black hood over her messy black hair and glared with her destinct eyes. Belatrix sat down on the floor next to the fire and listened in on the current conversation with boredum. She didn't care for the Relationship mix ups at Hogwarts. Hogwarts was a school for Magic, not love issus and dating. This was a fact that Belatrix began to wonder if the other students of Hogwarts knew.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:51 am

Severus idly watched Bellatrix come down from the girl's dormitories while he listened to Kaya. "Maybe he just doesn't realize what he's gotten himself into," he said shrugging.

Moving closer to the black-haired girl he said, "Hello. What's wrong with you?"

Something in her eyes was bothering him, but he couldn't quite place it. She seemed displeased, but about what?
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:27 pm

"No, he knows exactly what he's getting himself into." She sighed and flipped off the couch. "This is so retarded. My sister needs someone other than him." Kaya laughed. "And before I didn't mind her dating him, now I wish she would just leave him."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Severus gazed at Kaya, unsure yet again of what to say. Finally, he murmured, "That's exactly what Williams will want, Green. If you give her that, she'll win. But, perhaps it's better that she find someone else. Williams will cause some heartbreak soon enough, if she hasn't already."

He turned to Bellatrix and gave her a slight smile. "And you say she was one of the lowest creatures on the planet, yet she has bravery and a slyness that could work to our advantage." His voice was barely above a whisper, saying it so that Kaya wouldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:22 pm

Kaya shrugged. "Oh I know she will, she's after all the marauders. Not only Remus. She will cause heartbreak eventually."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:24 pm

"Well, if you're speaking of Black, then I'm assuming he won't be able to control himself any better than Lupin. Probably worse at that. After all, he's not very well known with his escapades with women."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:29 pm

"True. And honestly, I wouldn't care if Lovegood got her heart broken. But Lily would. Lily and her are pretty much best friends."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:37 pm

That was very true indeed. If Catalina began to mess around with Black, Lily would become angry and possibly destructive. He didn't want that. Idly, he nodded in silence before muttering, "One should always be careful around a Veela. Especially one as unstoppable as Catalina."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:41 pm

"Well, at least Brooklyn goes after the younger professors and graduated students instead of students here who have a relationship." Kayalynn muttered and started muttering a possiblitly for a song. She raced around the couch for her notebook and started scribbling the words down fiercly.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:47 pm

Severus shrugged and watched as Kaya dived for a notebook of some kind. He frowned and then said, "Well, she's possibly more noble than Catalina. You'll have to give her points at having the guts to mess with such relationships, though. A feat probably unsafe for most others. But, she must have a back up plan if one of you tries to stop her."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:10 pm

Kaya laughed as she finished writing her song. "It's genius!" She smiled and laughed. "I'm going to show it to Lily, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Severus gazed at her for a moment, longing for Lily, but he took another glance at Bellatrix and then said, "No thanks. I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Kaya shrugged. "See ya later Severus....Black."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:53 am

Belatrix waited for Green to leave before speaking a single word. She focused her cold eyes on Severus for a moment, something in her eyes spoke for her, she was displeased. "You been feeling this haven’t you Snape", Belatrix asked without tearing her piercing eyes from him as she pulled his sleeve up to reveal the dark mark on his arm. "It's been burning. I've felt it. I know you have as well", she spoke sharply. "-and your sitting around playing in the field of relationship games", her voice rose to an octave much louder then her usual harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:50 am

Severus cringed at her touch, not tearing his midnight gaze away from her own. With a simple shrug, he wrenched his arm away and said, "What would you have me do, Bella? I grow tired of sitting around waiting for the Dark Lord to send us something. It helps me pass the time." He was unphased by her higher voice, although it reminded him horribly of Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:08 pm

"If you are bored or not, it is nonsense to get involved with such foolishness. If i was naive i would assume that you had fallen for someone here just like all the rest of them. Love is a waist of time, soon, everyone dies", Belatrix hissed darkly. A low growl formed in her throat but she controlled her temper and let the anger fade away simply. Her constant raging temper, was one of Belatrix's flaws. She thought so highly of herself, but even she knew that her anger always got the best of her. "Need i remind you that we are to be recruiting?!", Belatrix cocked her head to one side, her cold black eyes still glaring directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Severus held back a blush when Lily's face flickered to his mind. "It is none of your business what I feel of another woman, Bella. You believe love is a waste of time, yet I do not. Let us leave it at that." He glared at her malevolently.

Everyone dies . . . The words rang like a haunting in his mind, and he couldn't help but think what would happen if - - - No! Never!

"I know this, Bellatrix," Severus spat angrily. "Maybe if you didn't attack every perosn that I deem worthy, maybe I would be getting somewhere." He looked at her pointedly, not caring in the slightest what she thought of him at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next