Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spring Dance

Go down 
+8
Annabell Webb
Sirius Black
Brooklyn James
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Krista Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Catalina Williams
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

The Spring Dance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:55 pm

"Thanks."said Leighanna as she gave him a warm smile and a soft kiss back on his lips and pulled away. As she mentioned Lily going with Severus she nodded. "I know, I don't really see what she sees in him he always rude to me even when I'm nice to him!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 am

"He's just being Snape. I believe he can't be nice to anyone, it's in his genes" said Sirius smirking "I hope James doesn't see this"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 am

Severus Snape wrote:
Severus smiled warmly at Lily's hand in his and couldn't help but allow her to lead him onto the dance floor. A slow song came on rather suddenly, and he felt himself blushing instantly. Keeping his hands on her shoulders, he was careful not to make her feel uncomfortable. He saw men practically fornicating with women in public while they were merely dancing, and it made him angry. He would never treat a woman like that.

Not even his Lilyflower.

His black eyes glittered into hers, and he then placed one of his hands on her waist and then took one of her hands in his own, prepared to do the Tango or the Waltz. He smiled down at her genially.

Lily smiled up at Severus and danced to the song, "I warn you, i'm not good at dancing." she laughed blushed.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Severus chuckled, pulling her slowly closer. With a small smile, he said, "I'll never let you fall, Lils. Trust me."

Moving her to the right, a bit slower than the other dancers, he stated, "Just look at me. Don't look at your feet, and you'll be fine."

He felt eyes on him and his black orbs flashed in the direction of Sirius Black. With a slight snarl, he gave the Gryffindor a horrible glare and then hid himself away from Black's gaze behind other couples. "Black is starting to bug me." He flashed Lily a smile. "But, I won't let him ruin this for me. Not even if Potter shows up."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Lily blushed as Severus pulled her closer. She smiled up at him. "I know you won't, and I do trust you."

Lily laughed and looked up at him. "Easier said than done, but I trust that you won't let me fall flat on my arse." she laughed happily.

"That's Sirius for you, always messing with people. Besides, there's nothing they can do tonight. Not in front of all the professors." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:43 pm

I do trust you. Severus felt an ache in his heart at her words. He gulped, smiling at her widely. He hoped he would never let her down or betray that trust she bestowed so willingly upon him, for he would have nothing without her in his life. Absolutely nothing.

"Well," Severus said chuckling, "If worse comes to worst, then I'll make sure to catch you if you do fall." He grinned, his black eyes glittering.

He grinned back at her. "I hope not," he said, seriously doubting that professors could stop the Marauders if they wanted something.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Lily smiled and shook her head and danced slowly with him.

"Thanks, and I'm sure you would catch me." She grinned back.

"Believe me, they would stop them. I think Professor Black has about had it with Potter." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 pm

"But, of course, my dear," Severus said genially, his midnight orbs glistening with fondness as he stared at her. "You wouldn't even think you had fallen."

"It's about time, too. The arrogant toerag should have gotten into enough trouble by now to cause her to be at least a little furious," he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Lily laughed and smiled up at Severus. "Good."

Lily laughed. "Yeah, well all he does is do stupid stuff and get in trouble." She said.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Severus grinned back at her before saying, "I just don't understand how one could go around wasting their time like that. It seems like a pitiful excuse of a human being." He chuckled. "How many hours do you think they spend on ridiculous plans to prank people?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Lily laughed. "My bet is that they spend all night trying to plan these things."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm

"It's sad, isn't it?" Severus said slowly, twirling Lily before catching her in his arms again. "Black keeps looking over here. I imagine he's muttering things to Leighanna about me. She doesn't like me much, Lils. I have done no wrong by her. I'm pleasant." He grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina saw Brooklyn step into the room, but did nothing to acknowledge her. She knew that the fellow Veela didn't really like her, so why try to make a friend if it was a hopeless cause?

Rolling her eyes, she saw Sirius, his handsomeness resonating throughout the room. But, she had Ben now. She didn't need these petty Gryffindors. Smiling to herself, she continued to dance with the Slytherin she was with, his brown eyes glued to her sapphire orbs.

It was actually getting a little obnoxious when a guy wasn't strong enough to hold a conversation with her.

Catalina and her dance partner moved closer to Catalina. "It gets obnoxious doesn't it?" She asked meaning how the guys would act around them sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Severus Snape wrote:
"It's sad, isn't it?" Severus said slowly, twirling Lily before catching her in his arms again. "Black keeps looking over here. I imagine he's muttering things to Leighanna about me. She doesn't like me much, Lils. I have done no wrong by her. I'm pleasant." He grinned softly.

Lily laughed when Severus twirled her. She then looked over at Remus and Leighanna. "I'm sorry, she said she tried talking to you but you blew her off."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:30 pm

"I don't fit in with your friends, Lils," Severus stated plainly. "I'm pleasant to her, but I'd rather not stick around her to have a full conversation. It would just turn awkward." He shrugged, while he leaned down with her in his arms. His black eyes glittered with compassion at her laughter. She was having fun . . . with him . . .
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Catalina looked over at Brooklyn, nodding affirmatively. She didn't think that the two boys even noticed their conversations. Rolling her eyes, she said, "I have an older man, now." Her voice was a whisper, for she didn't want anyone to hear. "A hundred years and still going." She grinned, wondering if her fellow Veela would realize she was talking of a Vampire.

Indicating the ornate golden-shaped locket around her neck, she smirked. Softly tracing her index finger on the black onyx stone that was embroidered on the front of the heart, she said, "He's in here." In my heart.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Brooklyn smirked. "Vampire, nice choice." She examined the necklace. "It's beautiful." She complimented.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 pm

"Thanks," Catalina said smiling. She was answering both statements at the same time. "So," she murmured in a low voice, "If he comes in here are you going to dance with him?" She sighed. "You're lucky he's so close, I only get to see Ben every so often."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Brooklyn shrugged. "Probably not, he's a teacher so he'd probably get in a lot of trouble for it."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Catalina shrugged, attempting to reassure the girl. "I'm sure if it was a quick dance, no one would take another glance." She paused before saying, "Is that going well, by the way? I know we're not very close, but I guess trying doesn't hurt." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Brook smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it's going great." she smiled at Catalina. "I could always use a friend, barely any of these people are worth my time let alone them being a friend."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 pm

"I'm glad," Catalina whispered softly and truthfully. She gazed at Brooklyn with her sapphire eyes before saying, "You mean it? I haven't gained a friend here since I first arrived." She blushed at how pathetic that sounded. "The girls all write me off as a whore, so I guess that's probably why." She laughed rather sadly, her mind drifting to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:47 pm

"Thank you." she smiled. "And of course I do, I don't have many friends here either. And don't worry about them, they're just pissed because you tried stealing their boyfriends." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Catalina giggled, smiling. "Good, I really could use a friend." She grinned. "And almost succeeding with one." She laughed again, almost cruelly.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Brook smiled. "So could I, it's hard to find people who you can trust as friends." she smirked. "I heard about that, the Green's were beyond angered."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spring Dance
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Spring Dance-
Jump to: