Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spring Dance

Go down 
+8
Annabell Webb
Sirius Black
Brooklyn James
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Krista Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Catalina Williams
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The Spring Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 pm

"Well, since I don't have anyone else to talk to, you can definitely trust me." Catalina grinned beautifully. "Oh, I'm not worried in the slightest about them. I could kill them faster than they could blink twice." She shrugged, smirking at her thoughts of hurting Krista for her antics and words.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Brooklyn smiled. "Yeah, same here. I only talk to Kayalynn, and only because she gets information before most, and Xavier." She smiled at the thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Catalina's eyes flashed violently when Brooklyn mentioned Kayalynn. Her nose scrunched up in disgust. "I don't approve of that girl. She's too good to be a Slytherin in my opinion. I wish I could have taken her place. My family is known of being in Slytherin, but Ravenclaw's the second best thing, I suppose."

"I have only made friend with Remus, but I'm not sure how long that's going to last with his control freak of a girlfriend always hovering around." Catalina rolled her sapphire eyes. "And then there's Ben. So, I'm not sure Bellatrix and Severus count. I haven't really talked to them but once." She shrugged. "It's probably likely that nothing's going to happen with them in the future."

Unless I become a Death Eater.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Annabell walked in and even though she didn't know that many people she decided to go and sit with another girl from her house. "Hey Krista." she smiled.

The Spring Dance - Page 3 Sexy-selena-gomez-2
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina's eyes flashed violently when Brooklyn mentioned Kayalynn. Her nose scrunched up in disgust. "I don't approve of that girl. She's too good to be a Slytherin in my opinion. I wish I could have taken her place. My family is known of being in Slytherin, but Ravenclaw's the second best thing, I suppose."

"I have only made friend with Remus, but I'm not sure how long that's going to last with his control freak of a girlfriend always hovering around." Catalina rolled her sapphire eyes. "And then there's Ben. So, I'm not sure Bellatrix and Severus count. I haven't really talked to them but once." She shrugged. "It's probably likely that nothing's going to happen with them in the future."

Unless I become a Death Eater.

Brooklyn nodded. "So is my family, the lot's been in Slytherin and I'm in Ravenclaw. My twin's in Slytherin even." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Ben leapt up on the balcony when no one was looking. He tapped the window closest to Catalina, trying to get her attention. He had figured that Belatrix wouldn't show up to something like this. Ben looked around nervously, he didn't know how long his shadowing spell would work.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Catalina eyed the new girl that stepped in, about to say something, when her words failed as she walked towards Krista. With a hatred, Catalina tore her eyes away. Just another one to get rid of. she thought plainly.

"Your twin? I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting another with the last name of James," Catalina stated.

Suddenly, she jumped in alarm, looking towards the window that had startled her. Looking back at Brooklyn, she shrugged and then pulled open the door to the balcony. A smile lit up her face at the sight of him.

"Ben!" She exclaimed, a little quietly, throwing her dance partner from her. "You can't stay away from me too long can you?" She giggled.

OOC: Is he dressed up? Because he could fit in better if he was.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Severus Snape wrote:
"I don't fit in with your friends, Lils," Severus stated plainly. "I'm pleasant to her, but I'd rather not stick around her to have a full conversation. It would just turn awkward." He shrugged, while he leaned down with her in his arms. His black eyes glittered with compassion at her laughter. She was having fun . . . with him . . .

"I understand, and none of your friends really like me.... actually they all pretty much hate me." she smiled and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 pm

"Well, I don't care what anyone thinks of me, so you shouldn't either." Severus paused for a moment, blushing. He looked away from her for a moment, narrowing his eyes in the direction of Catalina and Brook. Why were they standing so close to an open window?

Smiling back down at Lily, he said, "Actually, I do care what one person thinks. But only her opinion counts." He smiled at her suggestively as he dipped her again.

"I love your laugh," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Lily smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I know. I usually don't let it get to me. But they just come right up to me when I didn't even do anything."

Lily blushed as he dipped her. "And this person would be someone no one wants you to be friends with, am I correct?"

"Thank you." She smiled once again blushing.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:05 pm

"The next time someone I'm acquainted to bothers you, you come and find me," Severus said irately. He assumed it was Bellatrix, the insipid witch.

"Well, I wouldn't say everyone," he said, almost sadly.

He nodded, still grinning as she blushed. "You act as if you have never received compliments, Lils," he chuckled, pulling her close again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Lily nodded. "Alright, I will." she smiled.

"True, there are some people who don't mind us being friends." She said smiling. "Besides, it doesn't matter what they think. We're friends and they just have to deal with it."

Lily laughed. "I get compliments, but only from Professors, a few of the girls, and a select few boys."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina eyed the new girl that stepped in, about to say something, when her words failed as she walked towards Krista. With a hatred, Catalina tore her eyes away. Just another one to get rid of. she thought plainly.

"Your twin? I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting another with the last name of James," Catalina stated.

Suddenly, she jumped in alarm, looking towards the window that had startled her. Looking back at Brooklyn, she shrugged and then pulled open the door to the balcony. A smile lit up her face at the sight of him.

"Ben!" She exclaimed, a little quietly, throwing her dance partner from her. "You can't stay away from me too long can you?" She giggled.

OOC: Is he dressed up? Because he could fit in better if he was.

Brooklyn noticed the man. He must be Ben. Brooklyn thought. "Hi, I'm Brooklyn James." she got bored with her dance partner and threw him from her.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Ben smiled and walked in through the door. He quickly shut it and looked around to make sure no one was paying attention. "Do you know how hard it is to stay away from you Catalina?" He chuckled and gave her a quick kiss. He looked at the girl who introduced herself and nodded his acknoldgement. "Hello Brooklyn." Ben smiled, careful not to let himself be known.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Catalina grinned widely at Ben and then looked rather abyssmally at Brooklyn. "I really hope yours comes in here," she said softly, her sapphire eyes glancing around the room.

She turned back to Ben. "Well, I can't imagine you would be thinking about anything else but me," Catalina said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 pm

"Like who? The professors and a select few students that don't know us personally." Severus chuckled, thinking of someone that approved of his friendship with Lily. He smiled at her words. "You're right. They will have to deal with it."

"What boys?" He asked rather defensively. "Potter?" His voice showed his hatred, and he tried to shake it off.

As he twirled the both of them, his black eyes zoomed wildly around the room. For a moment, he stopped dancing, his body stiffening. Standing there, next to Catalina, Brook, and the window, was Kanst. A slight glare rippled through his eyes, and he found himself momentarily unable to move.

Then, realizing Lily was still with him, he protectively moved in front of her, blocking her from Ben's view.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:42 pm

"Yes you're right. I do find it quite difficult to think of anyone else." Ben laughed along with her and took her hand lightly. He twirled her so that he was behind her. Ben wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "You look beautiful."

Ben spotted Snape across the dance floor and noticed how quickly he moved in front of his partner. It was clearly Lily. Ben smirked at him and gave a small wave.

OOC: Yeah he's dressed up. Forgot to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Severus twitched his head in the direction of Kanst, glancing at Catalina afterwards. Would the Vampire try anything with his beloved so close by? He glared venomously, before pulling Lily's body so close to his, it seemed impossible for them to move.

"Sorry," he said, blushing as he pulled back a little. "Don't leave my sight tonight, Lils. Trust me. I want to keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Catalina grinned when Ben's arms snaked around her waist. She moved her head so that she could see him and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. And, you don't look anything short of dashing, yourself." She scrutinized him with her sapphire eyes, liking what she saw.

Then, she watched his grey eyes move across the dance floor and she followed them, seeing Severus and Lily. Catalina frowned, pulling Ben's face so that he was meeting her eyes. "What are you doing, Ben? Are you taunting him? Be nice, tonight, please." She pursed her lips, having noticed the obvious distaste and anxiety in Severus's body.

"How do you know him? Death Eater?" She had whispered the last part quite softly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Remus watched the tenseness between Severus Snape and the Death Eater Kanst from the entry of the room as he walked in. He noticed Catalina, and meant to speak with her if he could ever find a way to do that. Remus walked over to Krista and stood at her side. "Why hello, Ms", He said with a smile and bowed his head slightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:28 am

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina grinned when Ben's arms snaked around her waist. She moved her head so that she could see him and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. And, you don't look anything short of dashing, yourself." She scrutinized him with her sapphire eyes, liking what she saw.

Then, she watched his grey eyes move across the dance floor and she followed them, seeing Severus and Lily. Catalina frowned, pulling Ben's face so that he was meeting her eyes. "What are you doing, Ben? Are you taunting him? Be nice, tonight, please." She pursed her lips, having noticed the obvious distaste and anxiety in Severus's body.

"How do you know him? Death Eater?" She had whispered the last part quite softly.

"Why thank you." Ben beamed proudly. He looked around the room, noticing the other students. He began matching faces to names. But he soon grew bored of that and his gaze returned to following the curves of Catalina's body. A much more interesting sight.

Ben looked into Catalina's eyes, a rebellious twinkle in his eyes. He gave her a sly smile and shrugged. "Maybe I am. Just having a little fun." Ben reluctantly agreed. "Fine, I'll leave him alone. Just for you though."

He nodded. "Yes. We share an obvious distaste for each other though."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 am

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina grinned widely at Ben and then looked rather abyssmally at Brooklyn. "I really hope yours comes in here," she said softly, her sapphire eyes glancing around the room.

Brook shrugged. "Dunno, he might. I hope he does."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 am

Catalina felt her body stiffen when she met eyes with Remus. She swallowed as he kept walking and she desperately wanted to reach out and say something to him. But, holding her tongue, she twisted her body around so that she was facing Ben. She gazed at him apologetically.

Touching his face with a graceful hand, she whispered, "Such hatred, Ben." It was a sad look she gave him before grinning at Brooklyn and then pulling him out onto the dance floor. Catalina was careful to stay close to her new friend, just in case the girl wanted to dance nearby them.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 am

Kayalynn walked into the dance and walked over to her friends. "Hey Krista, Remus."

The Spring Dance - Page 3 11894_large
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:43 pm

"Good Day, Green", Remus greeted Kayalynn with his usual smile and a nod of his head in her dirrection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spring Dance
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Spring Dance-
Jump to: