Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spring Dance

Go down 
+8
Annabell Webb
Sirius Black
Brooklyn James
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Krista Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Catalina Williams
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Spring Dance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:48 pm

She smiled at them and looked at herself uncomfortable. "I hate dressing up." She commented and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Remus chuckled, "I know what you mean. Neither do i. Although, i suppose you have it worse dont you?", He said eyeing her shoes, he always wondered how Girls managed to walk in those death traps.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm

"Honestly, girls have it way worse than guys do." Kaya said.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Remus smirked. "As i said", He chuckled and looked back over at the dance floor, watching the many people dance to the music that was playing.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Kaya sighed and shook her head. She pushed Remus and Krista towards the dance floor. "Go have a good time and dance, geez."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 pm

"Woah now, Kaya", He said rolling his eyes. She hadn't managed to push him very far. Remus didn't exactly know if Krista would want to dance with him after everything that had happened in the past week.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina felt her body stiffen when she met eyes with Remus. She swallowed as he kept walking and she desperately wanted to reach out and say something to him. But, holding her tongue, she twisted her body around so that she was facing Ben. She gazed at him apologetically.

Touching his face with a graceful hand, she whispered, "Such hatred, Ben." It was a sad look she gave him before grinning at Brooklyn and then pulling him out onto the dance floor. Catalina was careful to stay close to her new friend, just in case the girl wanted to dance nearby them.

Ben tightened his grip on Catalina when Remus passed by. He was careful to stay out of sight. He knew that she wanted to talk to him. But some part of him was angered by this. He subdued his urge to kiss her passionetly right there, just so they would know she was his. Instead, he kept his hands loosely around her waist and smiled his understanding.

He smiled at her touch and shrugged apologetically. "I don't hate him. He's just fun to mess with." Ben followed her onto the dance floor, being certain that he was always close to her.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Krista felt Kayalynn push her slightly. She looked up at Remus and blushed. "Do you want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Remus looked at Krista and smiled. "Sure, Ms. Green", He answered holding out a hand for her to take. "May i have this dance", He asked, Amused but still a bit nervous
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Krist smiled softly and took his hand. "Yes you may, Mr. Lupin."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Catalina grinned and made sure to keep Ben close to her. "You shouldn't toy with people's emotions like that, darling," She said mockingly. "But, it is fun." She dancing with the beat, moving her body to the rhythm. Then, as she twirled on her own, she saw Krista. Turning to Ben, a terrible smile lit her face.

Catalina looked at him and then said, "Follow my lead. Let's cause a little fun." She winked over at Brooklyn before dancing Ben over to Remus and Krista on the dance floor. She made it look like she had no idea where she was going until---BOOM!((haha dramatic)) she ran into Krista, knocking her to the ground.

Giggling at Ben, she turned, her smile deadly. Coldly, she held out a hand. "Sorry, Green. I didn't see you. I was having so much fun with Ben here." She kept her face alight with a smile, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Remus' eyes widened when krista was knocked to the floor. He quickly made sure she was ok. Glancing up at Catalina. He knew she had done that on purpose. He sighed and helped Krista up, still staring at Williams. He knew this was going to cause a problem.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Catalina smiled beautifully in Remus's direction, revelling in the fact that he had not spoken a word. Then, she recoiled her hand, still grinning. "Well, sorry about that again. I'll let you two get back to your cuddling."

With another smile, she kissed Ben passionately on the lips and strode back out on the dance floor, keeping his body protectively near hers. Although, she didn't consider the Hufflepuff a threat at all. Just amusing. "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt," she whispered, laughing up at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Krista got up with Remus' help and simply looked at Catalina. She rolled her eyes and moved away slightly from them, she hoped the wound on her stomach hadn't opened again. "I...I have to go check something." She said and walked out of the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Kayalynn watched her sister rush out of the hall with blood on her hand. "What happened?" she asked Remus. "Did her stomach open up again?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Catalina was disappointed in the less than spirited Hufflepuff, but rolled her eyes as she twirled her and Ben around twice. She giggled again, her smile lighting up her porcelain face.

She watched Krista leave and then rolled her eyes again. And they think I'm a dramaqueen.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 pm

It took Remus a while to move his eyes from Williams. He was angry that she had done that, but still said nothing about it. He turned to Kaya and looked in the dirrection Krista had exited. "Im Not sure", he answered.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:38 pm

"I saw blood, I think her stomach's opened again. I'm going to check on her and take her to the hospital wing." She glared over at William's. "Why didn't you say anything?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Remus sighed, "I dont know", he answered quietly and sat down in the corner of the room siletnly. He would go check on Krista once Kaya found out if she was ok or not.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Kaya helped Krista up to the Hospital wing silently cursing Williams and her ways.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Catalina watched Kayalynn and Remus talking before Green walked off with the Hufflepuff. Her sapphire eyes zoomed back in the direction of her Gryffindor friend, her saddened orbs gazing as he sank to the ground.

She looked back at Ben sadly, and then broke away from him before running to Remus. "I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice sincere as she tried to mean it. "I just meant it as a little fun. What's wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Remus was surprised that Catalina came to speak with him. He looked up at her and answered, "A few days ago she was injured. She had a large gash in her stomach, and i guess falling opened it again", He said, his tone melancholy; an unusual mood for Remus to be in.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:02 am

Catalina's eyes shone with misfortune, and in that moment, it felt as if her heart had torn into two. Was she to help Krista? Leave Remus in his sadness? Or continue dancing?

Growling, she bit her lip, before whispering, "Does Kayalynn know the healing spell? Or you?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:09 am

"She knows it alright. That's why im confused as to why the bloody hell she didn't just use the spell", Remus answered. He looked over at the dancefloor and sighed, "Go have your night, ill deal with the problem", He told her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 am

Catalina looked at him sadly, before saying, "Come get me if you need help." She touched his arm gently before getting up and walking back over to Ben. She pulled him away, twirling his body in sync with hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spring Dance
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Spring Dance-
Jump to: