Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opened Wound

Go down 
+4
Remus Lupin
Helen Black
Kayalynn Green
Krista Green
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Krista got to the Hospital wing with the help of her sister. She laid on a bed and waited for a nurse.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Kaya nervously waited for a nurse to come and help her sister. She paced all around looking for someone and sighed when no one came.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 am

The nurse came into the room. "Hello Miss Green. What seems to be the problem?" she asked
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:54 am

Krista looked at the nurse, pain etched across her face. "I was.... hurt a few days ago. I went home to think and I got hurt, badly. I don't know what attacked me, but we tried every spell to close it, it wouldn't work. It opened up again when I... fell at the dance." Krista sighed and finally understood she was wrong towards Catalina. "I'm a bit clumsy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:55 am

Kaya remembered Remus. "I'll be back." She said and ran to get him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Remus walked into the room behind Kayalynn, concern written all over his features. He gazed at Krista from where he stood, examining the cut with his wide eyes. It looked pretty bad. He then turned his attention to the nurse, "Will you be able to assist her?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Krista hated people worrying over her. She refused to look at Remus and looked up at the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Severus halted immediately when he arrived just outside the Hospital Wing's door. His black eyes flashed in Lily's direction.

"Maybe you should just go in there and give it to her, so she won't know it's from me. I don't think she would trust me." He looked at her sadly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Krista looked around and groaned. Why won't it heal? she thought to herself.

Last edited by Krista Green on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:29 pm

OOC: Is that supposed to be Lily?
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:32 pm

OOC: Yeah, sorry we're sharing one computer and I forgot she was on hers haha

Lily looked up at him. "She trusts you, because I trust you. She told me before."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm

OOC: K.

Severus doubted her, but took a deep breath and walked into the Hospital Wing, his face set in stone. He strolled over to Krista's bed, not looking her in the eyes. He gazed at the nurse and then said, "I know how to heal her, so I'm going to administer this." He pulled out a vial of his concotion and showed it to the nurse. He then looked at Krista.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, before extending his hand towards her head.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Krista looked up at him and nodded. "Yes." she said a little weakly.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:41 pm

With a gentleness that seemed unlike him, Severus pulled Krista's head up after opening the vial. With a tremulous smile, he said, "This is going to hurt a little bit, becasue of the dark spell, but it works. It will leave a soreness for a couple of more days but will soon heal it completely. And, it tastes horrible. So, be prepared."

Then, kindly, he poured the contents of the vial into her mouth, holding her head up until she said something to indicate she had swallowed it. His black eyes glittered with concentration as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Krista listened to him carefully and nodded. As he gently took her head, she thought that it didn't seem like something he would do. When he poured the awful tasting potion in her mouth she almost wanted to gag. It tasted so horrible she could barely describe it. She swallowed it and immediately started coughing.

She looked up at him thankful. "Thank you, Severus." she said and offered a weak smile meaning she truthfully meant it.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Severus nodded, gently pushing her back down on the hospital wing's bed. He gave her a slight smile in return, his black eyes glittering. "Don't mention it," he said softly.

He looked back at the nurse. "She'll be healed enough by morning." Grinning down at the Hufflepuff again and then towards Remus and Kayalynn, he said, "Don't tell anyone about this, or I shall not be so kind in the future." He knew that he sounded harsh, but he didn't want his kindness to leak out to everyone.

Then, he gazed at Lily. "Not even Lovegood." Severus pleaded with her with his black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Lily watched him and smiled. After he was done he asked her to promise not to tell Leighanna even. "Sev, I can't lie to her if she asks. You know better than anyone that I can't lie very well."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Severus looked at Lily and then said, "You could always change the subject, or just not use my name. He tried to convey to her that if this got out, Bellatrix would be soon aware of his kindness. And, that was not going to happen. He would have to risk losing his love it that were to occur.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Lily nodded. "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 pm

"Do you want to go back to the dance or call it a night, Lils?" Severus asked, staring into her emerald eyes. He was basing this completely on her decision, for she meant everything.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Kaya looked at Severus. "Thank you, Severus..."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Severus gazed at Kayalynn impassively, his stony face softening only slightly. He nodded, saying, "Don't mention it. It was nothing, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Kaya nodded. "Still, she wouldn't have made it without the potion, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Severus looked at her silently. "She would have been gone within the month of the attack," he whispered quietly. "You're lucky Lils told me about it."

Last edited by Severus Snape on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 am

Kaya looked over at her sister and couldn't bear the thought of losing her. "Thank you." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opened Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opened Wound
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: