Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opened Wound

Go down 
+4
Remus Lupin
Helen Black
Kayalynn Green
Krista Green
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Opened Wound - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:10 pm

"I would if she did anything to hurt you, Krista", Remus said standing next to her, eyes sad but truthfull. "I would die fighting, if she hurt you".
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Krista sighed shakily. "She already has hurt me Remus, my fights with you have always been because of her."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Black eyes flashed with pain as they widened partially. Bellatrix felt herself become winded as fast as the Second hand on a clock could tick, Her breathing roughened as she stumbled forward. Blood as red as wine spilled from her pail neck, drenching the front of her shirt in the ember-red liquid. Her hands shaking as she lost more and more of her fluids through the fresh gash cutting into her throat. Bellatrix struggled to withdraw a breath of air, her attempts nothing but pitiful croaks, pleading for Oxygen. Bellatrix had never been in a state of being where she was desperate for the assistance of someone else, feeling the need to beg and plead as well as she could bring herself too. She prayed to pass out, just this once, black out into a bliss of ignorance called dreams, or in her case, nightmares. Thoughts flew from one side of her brain to the other, she was thinking more than she ever could have imagined possible. Severus. Murder. Spite. Vengeance. Pain. Desperate. I need air! Losing blood. Help. I Cant die yet. Voldamort. Master needs my assistance still. I cant fail. Please. Severus!

Bellatrix's hands met the cold stony surface of the marble floor beneath her, her wrists buckling with pain as she continued to cough up more of the bloody red liquid. She was now on hands and knees, face inches from the floor. Her vision faded in and out slowly. Bellatrix realized deep within herself how weak she looked at that passing moment. She looked inferior, pathetic, and disgusting. What would Her Master, The King of the Dark Arts say to her if he saw her in this state of being? Would he prize Severus for his accomplishment of torture, Leaving Bellatrix there to die? Die. Die. Die. "Severus", Bellatrix coughed pathetically. Would Severus Snape leave her there to die? Would he really make her pay for all the spiteful things she had said and done towards him?
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Severus did nothing for a long time, his black eyes glittering impassively as he glared down at his enemy struggling on the floor. Her antics were making him grow almost sick, for although he despised Bellatrix beyond anything he had ever imagined, he didn't want to kill her. Maybe this would prove to her that he was not to be messed with.

Her pitiful voice made him want to laugh, but he held it in, glowing with pride. He pointed his wand at her before saying, "You will never speak of Lily like that again, Bellatrix. Do you hear me? If you ever hurt her, I will make sure that you die from this painful experience."

His voice was ruthless and then he flicked his wand. Episkey! he thought savagely, pulling her up roughly from underneath her arms. "If you dare go against my wishes, I will inflict this upon you again, Bella. Don't tempt me."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Bellatrix gasped with relief when air finally reached her lungs. She looked at Severus through eyes that gleamed with emptiness, as if paralyzed. She couldn't bring herself to speak, her anger overpowering and fierce. A smirk found it's way on Bellatrix's thin lips, her nails digging into Severus' wrists, cutting him deeply as she regained her balance. When she regained composure, Black eyes stared directly into his, filled with spite and hatred. "I hate you, Severus Snape. Mark my words, I will laugh the day you die", She retorted with another raspy cough, fallowed by a shrill laugh that filled the air eerily.

Black eyes closed, covered by pail eyelids as Bellatrix leaned against the wall behind her, one thin hand wiping blood from her neck gingerly. After a momentary silence her eyes flashed open again, a red gleam in them sparkled viscously, as if she were a hunter eyeing her target.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Severus healed himself with his wand, watching as the cuts from Bellatrix's nails disappeared. He gazed at her on the wall with disgust, his black eyes glittering malevolently. He couldn't help but laugh at her mocking threat.

"I can assure you that it will be you who dies before me, Bella," he said full of loathing as he stared at her.

He was unphased by her eyes, having been accustomed to her cruelty. With a sudden feral growl, he said, "Now, do you understand my demands, Bella? I'll torture you again if you refuse to follow them, and next time, I'm not going to save you. I highly doubt anyone else will, either." Severus smirked dangerously, the midnight orbs flashing a brilliant onyx.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Krista Green wrote:
Krista sighed shakily. "She already has hurt me Remus, my fights with you have always been because of her."

"Can i just ask you one thing?", Remus asked questly. "If us fighting is hurting us both, can we just...stop fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Krista looked at him sadly. "I'd love to stop fighting with you, but as long as she's causing trouble between us I have a feeling they won't stop."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 pm

"Holy lord, Krista! How many times do i have to tell you that im done with this. I'd give anything to see you smileing again, im not siding with her if it means all this trouble will keep ruining everything", Remus said.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Krista looked at Remus and sighed. She didn't know what to say now. She thought a few more moments then scooted over and pat the spot. "Lay down with me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Remus nodded and laid down beside her on the Hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling silently. He didn't know what to say to Krista anymore, all the fighting had made him question who he was even.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Krista silently laid her head on his chest and breathed his scent in. "I love you." She said quietly and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 pm

"Yeah... i know", He sighed in return. He was thinking, on his sanity. Why was he thinking about things like Death Eaters, and the Ministry, He knew the answer to that question, but he didn't want to admit it. He was questioning everything lately. "You don’t think im losing my mind do you?", He asked Krista after a short silence.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 pm

"No! I don't, I just think you're confused." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opened Wound
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: