Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opened Wound

Go down 
+4
Remus Lupin
Helen Black
Kayalynn Green
Krista Green
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Opened Wound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:07 am

Severus nodded without reply, gazing at Kayalynn for a long moment before he looked back over at Lily. "Well?" he inquired. "What wil it be?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Belatrix stared through the open doors of the hospital wing with piercing black eyes. She had her usual smirk spread acrossed her thin pale lips. She had been there for quite a while unnoticed, and was very amused with what she had seen. Severus Snape being kind and caring to Huffplepuffs was the biggest joke she had ever heard. "Why, I hate to intrude, but I would just like to have a word with Snape here, if you all don’t mind", Belatrix scoffed as she took a step into the Hospital wing slowly, words cold.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Severus felt his heart drop into his stomach at the words of Bellatrix and he wished for once if he could fall through the floor and disappear. Plastering the look of nothingness onto his face, he turned towars his fellow Death Eater, his black eyes glittering.

"I shan't waste my time talking to the likes of you, Black," he said snidely. His black eyes flew into the direction of Lily, and he gave her an apologetic smile before leaving the room, eager to get away from Bellatrix.

"I shall curse you if you don't leave me be," he whispered to her face before continuing down the hall. Even she didn't know his secret spell.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Eric walked into the hospital wing for a small cut for a enchanted knife. It was tiny but would not stop bleeding. When he caught sight of Kayalynn with heart skipped a few beats. It had been a few days since her had last saw her and she looked completely beautiful. "What's wrong" he asked Krista as he moved over to the bed forgetting about his cut.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Bellatrix let a low growl form in her throat as she pursued after Severus with ease, keeping at his pace. "Care to tell me why exactly you are walking away from me? You wouldn't want your beloved hurt now would you? Maybe I should teach you what disrespect leads to", Belatrix retorted as she crossed her arms over her chest heatedly.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Severus turned back to her, his black eyes ablaze. In an instant, he had her pinned to the wall, his wand at her throat. "Don't tempt me, Bellatrix. You know that I'm skilled with more things about the Dark Arts than you will ever know," he snarled viciously. "I can do more than kill you."

His strength was sure to overpower hers, and his left hand dug into her wrists held above her head, his knees jammed into her legs. She was trapped.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:55 pm

"You think you can kill me? I've murdered more then you could name, and yet you have not laid your hands on a single throat", Bellatrix spat, eyes narrowed as he pinned her to the wall. She didn't bother in attempt to escape; she didn't need to move anywhere to get her point acrossed. "I can Murder her in a heartbeat. I would love to watch the light leave her eyes", she scoffed, expression malicious and morbid.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Krista looked at Eric, "I got hurt, a few days ago... It wouldn't heal."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Remus smiled. He felt a wave of gratitude towards Severus wash over him as he stood there silently, watching Krista lay there in her Hospital bed. Severus' words wrang in his head, ' She would have died within the month of the spell'.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm

In a fit of sudden rage, Severus slapped Bellatrix across the face, his face contorted with fury. Then, he said, "You shall never harm her!"

With that, he thought Sectumsempra! His wand was still at her throat, the light had nowhere else to go.

"There are worse things I can do to a person than kill them, Bellatrix. You of all people should know that by now. Death is not the worst predicament I can condemn to another being."

His black eyes glittered malevolently.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Krista tried to relax but it was a little hard with everyone looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Remus noticed Krista's expression and decided to help her out. "Um, guys i think we should let Krista rest. She needs to catch up on some sleep", Remus said to the few people that were still standing around her Bed.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Krista looked at him with a thankful expression. "Remus, will you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:38 pm

He gave her an understanding nod in reply to her thanks. "If you wish", He answered, waiting for the others to leave as he had asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Lily was about to answer Severus when suddenly he left. She sighed and walked over to Krista. "I'll see you tomorrow hun." She said and hugged her friend best she could, with Krista being in a bed. "Bye Remus." She said and walked into the hall looking for Severus.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Remus sat down at the foot of Krista's bed and look at her, putting a hand on her stomach where the gash had been. "Are you ok?", He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Krista put a hand on his and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said quietly and looked up at him. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 pm

"So am i, Krista. It's my fault, and you would have...died if Severus wouldn't have healed you", Remus said looking away from her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:52 pm

"No, It's not your fault." She said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Remus raised and eyebrow as he glanced back at her. Just a day ago she would have agreed with him and maybe even slapped him. "Really? How?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Krista held back tears. "I do love you Remus, and I hate her; but it wasn't right for me to get jealous... even though I have almost every right to." she sighed and sat back moving her hand from on top of his. "I'm gonna stop fighting, she can kill me. Won't really matter anyways."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Remus instently stood up and looked at her. "No. Dont you ever say that again. I wont let anyone kill you. It was becuase of me that you got hurt in the first place but im never going to let it happen again, Ms. Green", Remus said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

She looked at him with almost no expression. "You wouldn't stop her, you take her side in almost every fight." She sighed and shook her head not wanting another fight, not now. "It's not your fault so quit saying that." she said looking at him again.

She looked up at him. "Besides, you couldn't hurt her or do anything if she did kill me."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 pm

"Stop saying that! Stop saying 'If she kills me'!", Remus shouted. He couldn't help it, the thought of someone he loved dying tore him apart. He ran a hand through his hair shakily. "If anyone ever hurts you again i will make sure they get what they deserve". The thought of hurting someone else or even killing someone else was hard to handle, but Remus knew it was true.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Krista wasn't fazed by his yelling. "You still couldn't hurt her, and she's pretty much the only person who would hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opened Wound   Opened Wound - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opened Wound
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: