Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

•One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Empty
PostSubject: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Lux silently tip-toed into the kitchen. It was the middle of the night, and she could not sleep. She hadn't eaten all day, and decided to to come downstairs for a midnight snack. Perhaps it would ease her stress and her nerves.

She was afraid of what she would find, so she tried to be as quiet as she could. As she entered the Kitchen, light filled the room from a shining but simple chandelier on the ceiling. The kitchen was empty. There were not any house elves or humans present except for herself. Lux instantly walked over to where the food was stored.

OOC: Do they have refrigerators?

IC: As she fumbled through items, with clean hands, Lux found an apple. She instantly took a bite out of it and smiled. The crisp, sweetness made her stomach twist and yearn for more. She closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure she could obtain from simple things like food.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Eric was already in the kitchen, sitting in a corner by a small metel wire table. He looked up as Lux entered and smiled that she did not see him yet. He bit into a custerd cream.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm

After fininishing about half her apple, Lux became thirsty. Discarding the fruit, she began to look for something to quench her thirst. Deciding that water was not going to fulfill her needs right now, Lux looked for something different. Finding a bottle of wine, Lux decided on that. She could use a little bit of alcohol, and besides it would help her sleep. Lux opened many cabinet doors until she found the right one that held the glasses. She grabbed one and began to pour her beverage. When she got just enough not to make her tipsy, Lux put away the bottle. She tipped her glass and began to sip. It was not as good as the homemade wine her family made, but it would do.

Lux took a seat at one of the counters and sat down to think for a while and to be alone before she went back to the commonroom. Lux looked up for a moment and saw a boy sitting in a corner eating a custard cream. Startled, Lux gasped. After composing herself, she became slightly annoyed that the boy was there and had not said anything. She released her irritation, however, not wanting to feel that way. She asked the boy, "What are you doing?" realizing that was rather rude, Lux corrected herself. "I mean, have you been here the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 am

Noticing Lux's words were derected at him. He smiled at replyed "Of corse! What better way to spend an night than having a midnight snack? I oftren enjoy the pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 am

Lux looked at the boy studying him. She had seen his face around Hogwarts, but otherwise, was not too familiar with him. "I guess we haven't ever met before. My name is Lux," she introduced herself. "Do you come here often?" Her voice was soft and beautiful as she asked him the question inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:38 am

Ella walked to the kitchen. She was on doing her paper for potion's homework when suddenly, her stomach felt hungry. With a book in her hand, as usual, she headed to the kitchen. "Excuse me..." she said to the house elves who worked there. "Can i have any snacks?" she asked.

Ella suddenly saw two students there. "Oh... Hi... Are you guys requesting for mid-night snacks too??" she asked spontaneously.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:40 am

Ames walked down into the kitchen. He had heard that House Elves worked here, and even though he was of Pure blood he had never see one before. That wasn't his reasoning of going down to the kitchens however. He had seen Lux leave the commonroom in the middle of the night. Having nothing else to do, he decided to follow her. After seeing that she went into the kitchen he became a little hungry himself.

"Hey," he smiled as he entered the room. "Do you mind if I join you?" He flashed a bright, charming smile. As he looked around, he was surprised to find Eric and Ella. "Hey Ella. Eric," he greeted the two with a wave. He turned back to Lux. "Sorry, I interrupted your little get together." He began to take a few steps back, retreating from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:47 am

Lux turned at the voice. She was not startled. She was starting to get used to the fact that she would run into people spontaneously. She saw that it was Ella, "Hello," she greeted warmly, yet cool. "Yes, I was hungry. It seems as if we're all Ravenclaw, so maybe the intelligent need to eat in order to excel," she laughed.

Lux watched as a boy walked in the room. She had not met him yet, but had seen him around. Her face tinted slightly red when he asked if he could join. "Of course," she said friendly. She turned over toward Eric to see if he minded the company.

Lux watched as the boy seemed a little uncomfortable. Trying to help, she stated quickly, "No, no. This wasn't planned. We all just met here at random. Please stay." She offered a warm smile to help convince him he was welcomed. "My name is Lux, by the way," she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 am

Ella laughed. "Yeah... Study made us hungry... It burnt a lot of callories." she replied. "I'm Ella, by the way... Fifth years." she introduced herself to Lux. Then turned her face to AMes. "I bet you secretly practicing quidditch and that made you hungry, Ames?" she asked and winked to Ames as he started to walked from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:58 am

Lux laughed as she turned towards the girl. "Lux," she introduced herself. "I'm a sixth year."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 am

"Pleasure to meet you..." she said and laughed with Lux.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 am

Ames smiled and walked back into the room. He was glad that someone wanted him back into the room. He smiled at Lux as she introduced herself. Bowing his head slightly, he offered his own greeting, "My name is Ames Devereux. Enchanté, Lux." He kept perfect eye contact.

"No, I actually haven't practiced a lot of Quidditch," Ames confessed.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 am

"Really?? The member hasn't complete yet?" she asked coriously. Ella once applied for chaser possition. But until now, she hasn't recieved any confirmation about that.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 pm

"Yeah, there aren't enough players on the team, yet. But I'm sure that some other players from the different houses wouldn't mind getting together to practice a litte," Ames explained this smiling. He turned over to Lux and Eric. "Is there anything good to eat? I'm starving," he exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Lux giggled girlishly for a moment as Ames spoke. She quickly caught herself however and stopped. "I'm pleased to meet you, too," she answered politely.

Ames was very attractive, but Lux kept herself from looking for too long. As he asked his question to the group, when no one answered, Lux stepped up. "The apples are delectable," she praised. "Ripe and in season. I would suggest an apple tart. Sweet, yet has a bite."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:37 am

A house-elf gave a big plate full of sweet cookies and pies to Ella. "Oh... Thank you... Can i also asked for tea?" she said politely to the house-elf. Ella walked to where Ames, Lux and Eric gathered. "Wanna try mine? I have cookies and pies and cakes... Much callories and fats. This taste good." she said and laughed. "This way, i can stay all night and reading..."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:03 am

Ames smiled at both the girls and their offers. He wasn't really hungry, but he had to keep up his act, "Sure, and apple tart sounds perfect." He then turned towards Ellanesse. "And who could resist a cookie?" he said with a smile while grabbing one off of her plate.

He turned to the others. "Want one, Lux?" he offered. There were a lot of sweets on the tray.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Lux looked at the tray of sweets with a certain envy. Some looked appetizing but she thought better against it. She had never had a lot of sweets, and had always been lectured against them by her strict father. "No thanks," Lux refused politely. "I've had my fill already." She lightly moved her hand across her stomach as she smiled at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:33 am

Ames looked at Lux while raising an eyebrow. "I'm sure you haven't eaten all that much," he said almost accusingly. "Come on," he beckoned. "A girl as thin as you can eat anything. House elf fresh!" he added quickly to the end. He looked at her with a keen smile as if daring her.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Lux raised an eyebrow back. He clearly was not going to back down. She sighed before giving in, "Fine, I'd love to take one," she said almost sarcastically. She took a cookie and then bit down. It filled her mouth with delicious sweetness. She allowed for the flavor to settle throughout before swallowing.

After she had finished, Lux smiled, "That was great," she said almost shly. She grabbed another cookie and again ate it. "See, I'll eat sweets."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 am

Ella laughed. "Glad you like it, Lux..." she said and handed her a full plate of sweets. "I'll ask for another plate. The house-elfs here are very kind..." Ella said and asked for another cup of tea and cookies and the other sweets again. She didn't has to wait long until the house-elfs came to her and gave her another full plate of sweets. "See?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well   •One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well
Page 1 of 1