Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things in the lake (Lux only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

Things in the lake (Lux only) Empty
PostSubject: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Kylar sat on the shores of the black lack. The dark water rippled and shinned like smooth silk being caught in the wind. "I wonder what is underneath those waves. How many different things could be hidden down there?" Kylar thought to himself as he leaned back, using his arms to hold himself up. The sand ground pleasurably underneath his palms, his hands slowly digging into the grainy material.

Last edited by Kylar Deistra on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Lux strode across the school grounds. She wore a black sweater that covered a white tank top she had decided to wear. She pulled her sweater tighter to her body as the breeze blew. Her blue skirt blew slightly in the wind, causing her to walk with caution. The water rippled slightly, beckoning for her to come closer. She hesitated, not wanting to go too close to the water, but then she saw a boy seated next to it. Curiousity got the best of her.

She approached the boy and smoothly slid her feet from out of her shoes then sat down beside him. She decided to play it cool. With a deep breath she allowed for her feet to enter the water. She watched as they seemed to almost disappear beneath black glass. She then moved her gaze up to the boy. She noticed his curious face.

"I've never been too interested with the lake. I've always been more taken to the sky," she allowed for her eyes to drift over the water. "But I guess they both have their similarities."

She smiled as she moved her eyes over toward him again. "I'm Lux. Lux Levesque. Ravenclaw, sixth year," she said boldly with confidence. Her voice was soft and beautiful. She extended a hand toward the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Kylar looked at Lux's hand for a moment and took it. Her hand was soft and smooth. It made him think of delicate satin. But her grip was firm, not weak like most girls he knew.

"I'm Kylar Deistra. It's nice to meet you." Kylar said as he shook her hand. "And you're right. The sky and the water, both are similar in some aspects. Since the beginning of time man has wondered what was on the other side of both. And both have been a complete mystery." Kylar looked at Lux and he realized how beautiful she was. He suddenly was more aware of himself. He straightened his posture. "So what brings you down here?" Kylar asked.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:14 am

Lux shook his hand firmly. She was glad that he had taken her hand, most guys didn't. Her eyes seemed to glitter with interest as he stated his name. Kylar was very interesting. She had never heard it before. Lux raised an eyebrow as she listened to him speak. She kept her eyes on him as he spoke, but soon caught herself when her mind wandered off.

"Kylar," she repeated. She nodded her head, debating the name. "It's unusual. Bold, confident. Holds a little mystery. I like it," she decided.

Lux had to suppress a giggle as she watched Kylar sit up straighter. She had seen how he looked at her with his bright blue eyes. She sighed and looked out to the water. "Well, like I said, the lake doesn't hold much interest for me. So, I guess you are the curiosity that brought me here," she said, turning back toward the boy. She smiled sweetly and flirtingly.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:30 am

Kylar chuckled at Lux's comment. It was all he could do because he was stunned by her smile. It shone bright white in the sunlight and it dazzled Kylar. Gathering his wits inside himself Kylar said, " And why does this great black lake not interest you? It holds so many mysteries. So many undiscovered things. Why don't people go explore it?"

She is gorgeous and I'm chuckling like a fool. She must think I'm nuts. Kylar thought to himself. I wonder if she is single...that's probably unlikely. He looked into her eyes and was blown away at how green they were.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Lux tossed the idea of the lake through her head before answering. "I guess I could say that I don't really like water," she said almost absentmindedly. Her thoughts shifted back to her past. She shook herself out of that memory and back to the past. She blinked heavily a couple of times and then slightly smiled before adding, "Water is alright for drinking and bathing, but big bodies of them, like the lake, I guess perhaps scare me?" She had made that into a question instead of stating it as a fact.

She dipped her hand down into the water gracefully and moved her fingers causing ripples to form. "I guess no one has the time?" she hypothesized. "I can't really tell you. I just don't think that anyone has ever thought about exploring it."

Lux turned towards Kylar while lifting an eyebrow. "Are you, Kylar, one of these aquatic explorers?" she said jokingly, but kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 pm

"Hahaha no not really...the most I have explored was my bathtub. But you know what?" Kylar said as he jumped up, "I think there is a first time for everything." He began to walk toward the silky black water. Then he stopped and turned around toward Lux. "Hey come on. It's time to master your fears and my curiosity all in one fell swoop!" Kylar said to the beautiful student.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:40 am

Lux stared at him with wide eyes and shock as Kylar stood up and suggested that motion. It was a suggestion, right? Lux thought to herself. She stood up instantly, but didn't follow him. "What do you mean?" she asked as he moved closer to the water. She frowned slightly and shook her head when she realized what Kylar was planning to do. "No, I think I'm good, thanks," she stated almost absentmindedly. She took a step back without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Kylar looked at Lux quizzically. "Oh, it's alright!" Kylar said to her, "What is the worst that can happen? We both know charms that will stop us from drowing. And this is a perfect time for you to learn to swim. You won't be able to drown at all and no one is around for you to care about looking silly."
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Lux narrowed her eyes thinking. "I don't know, Kylar. I don't know any of those charms," Lux stated. "I've never really looked up on them. Just what they taught us in class. Do you know of them?" Lux's face began to tint red with embarrassment at what he had just said. She was afraid of looking like an idiot in front of him! She tried to play it cool however.

She took a few steps toward Kylar. "That's funny. You think I'm self-conscious about someone seeing me?" she forced a laugh right there. "I'm not afraid of looking stupid. I just don't know if this is such a great idea."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Kylar paused for a moment and said "Yes, I do know a couple of charms that would help us breath underwater. Here is one. Ebublio!" Klay pointed his wand at Lux and a bubble engulfed her mouth and nose. It just floated there transparent on her face, slightly rippling as she moved. "There you go. You should be able to breath underwater indefinitely. Well of course until it wears off." Kylar said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Lux looked down astonished at the magic Kylar had produced. Fear rippled inside her for a moment and so many questions and thoughts bubbled into her mind. She began to speak, but the bubble around her mouth muted her voice a little giving it almost an underwater effect.

"How long?" she managed to make out with wide eyes. "I don't even know how to swim! I don't even know you," she came to realize. She walked up next to Kylar. While doing so she put a hand up to her face to try to wipe away the air pocket, but it didn't go away. It stayed attached to her face. She frowned slightly, yet was very fascinated.. "What is this?"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Kylar stood still for a moment and pondered Lux's question. In his head he added together all the variables he put into making the charm. After thinking he replied, "The bubble should last for about four hours give or take. Plenty of time for us to check out this lake." Kylar looked into Lux's eyes and saw the fear that she was harboring. His face took a more concerned look as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"Hey, I know this is scary for you, but it really will be okay. Once you get used to breathing underwater, swimming should just come naturally. It's the best way for you to learn." He said.
His face then suddenly went back to being happier. "And on the whole not knowing me thing. Well, what could be a better ice breaker than a little adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 am

Lux couldn't help but to laugh at what he had said. She soon moved her hands up to her face to stiffle her laughter, however. She didn't understand his logic, but decided to take a risk and try it. She smiled brilliantly before making asking in a rather serious tone, "While wearing my uniform?" Lux raised an eyebrow challenging him to an answer. She curious if he was going to have them strip or not. She held her laughter back at the idea and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 pm

When Lux started to laugh Kylar couldn't help but grin. Her laugh sounds so musical! Kylar thought to himself. And she is so different. So unique, I can tell that even by just spending these brief moments with her. She is so enticing and I don't even know why yet!

"Well I figured we could use some sort of spell that dried our clothes once we were finished...unless you were thinking of something else." Kylar said to her, winking.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 am

OOC: You are so biased to make your character think that! hahaha XD

IC: Lux's face began to redden at Kylar's comment. She smiled widely trying to conceal her blushing, but his wink didn't help either. Lux looked down at herself. Her short blue skirt wasn't exactly swimming attire. And her white shirt!! Lux's eyes grew wide and she almost laughed at the thought. She didnt' have any other clothes with her, nor did she want to have to make the twenty minute trip back to her dorm room to change. She thought for a moment, thinking of an idea.

Lux pulled her wand from out of her black sweater, and pointed the tip of it to her stomach. Saying a colour-changing spell in her head, Lux watched as her white tank top turned black. She smiled at the change. She then slipped her sweater off. Goosebumps began to creep up her now bare arms. Lux lifted her legs off the ground elegantly, careful not to loose balance and fall, as she removed her skirt to expose a black pair of bikini cut underwear She wadded her clothing into a ball and threw it down onto the ground. She examined her clothing again. It looks like a bathing suit, Lux thought to herself. She pulled her tank top down, more so, making sure that none of her midriff was showing. She felt exposed standing there in front of a boy she had just met. The air was becoming cold, and Lux hoped that the water would be warmer

She turned toward Kylar. "I'm ready now." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things in the lake (Lux only)   Things in the lake (Lux only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things in the lake (Lux only)
Page 1 of 1