Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

*you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 pm

"Your just saying that so I don't feel like I have the worst family in history" Sirius said lauging. "But I do, no matter what you say" he added with a smirk. "Yeah, but I think Remus will me more understanding. He's like that. Or at least he'll heard you out." said Sirius. "Um...I will give her that chance. But I don't know if she will do the same" he said
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Catalina giggled. "Exactly," she grinned. "But, I really do like Andromeda and Regulus. Honest." She threw her hands in the air to prove she wasn't lying. "Bellatrix, now, I can't stand her." She shivered involuntarily.

"Don't cut her off like that," Catalina said softly. "If you tell her without weakness, with your head held high, she may accept it. Now, don't get me wrong, she may not agree with your decision, but if she truly loves you, she'll stay by your side no matter what."

With a small wrinkle of her nose, she whispered, "Don't tell her I'm actually being nice, Sirius. It could ruin everything." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Sirius laughed. "Don't worry, I won't tell her. But even if I did, I don't think she would believe such a thing. She would probably think I'm mad or sometimes. I mean, come on, Catalina Williams being nice to Leighanna..." said Sirius joking. "Yeah, you're right. I have to tell her. It would be way worse if she finds out another way" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Catalina giggled. "Good." She flashed him a smile. "Probably, but I'd like that better if she didn't believe you. If she actually thought I was being nice, she might actually try and talk to me again." Her eyes grew wide. "I don't think I could take that nicely." She giggled again. "Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Sirius laughed out loud. "Yeah, it must be weird when people act nice to you. It's really weird for me" said Sirius with a smirk, joking. "That's why I really shouldn't tell her" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Catalina hit him playfully on the arm. "You know, you're not as bad of a guy as I thought you were, honestly." She gave him a soft smile. "I didn't realize how sweet you could be."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 am

Sirius raised his left eyebrow and laughed. "Me? Sweet? You must be talking about someone else. I don't know this sweet Sirius Black" said Sirius joking. "Ok, maybe I am sometimes" he said, admitting. "But, don't tell anyone. It can ruin my reputation" added Sirius whispering.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 am

Catalina giggled, her sapphires flashing brilliantly. "I never would have guessed," she whispered, smirking. "I won't. Promise." She stared at him silently before whispering, "Do you live with your family? Or with one of the Marauders?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 am

"Me? Living in the same house as my family?" asked Sirius chuckling. "No, I'm not. I was living in that house until last year. That was a hell year. Andromeda, the only sane person there, left. So I thought I would go mad over the summer. So I just go to James over the summer and other times I'm at Hogwarts. His parents are really great and they let me stay over when ever I want." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:44 am

Catalina laughed. "At least you can escape, that's a good sign, right?" She smiled. "Now I know why I've always liked Andromeda." She nodded. "James seems sweet. If you don't mind me asking, what is with he and Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm

"Yeah, Adromeda is great. And she had to leave, or she would turn like the rest of the family sooner or later" said Sirius chuckling. "You mean Lily and James?" he asked laughing. "Well as you noticed, James is crazy about Lily. And he just won't give up on her, even after she says no million times. But I think that deep inside, Lily likes James too. She just has to figure that out" he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Catalina grinned at him, thinking of Severus as he spoke of Lily and James. "But what about Severus Snape? Haven't you seen the way he looks at Lily? I know you don't like him, but I know he loves her, too. I just hope she chooses what's best." She wasn't dissing James, but she wasn't sure about him. Severus knew how to treat a lady, and she liked that. James was too arrogant for her taste.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Sirius sighed and rolled his eyes when she mentioned Severus. He hated him and he wasn't intending to hide it. "I know. I saw the way he looks at her. It makes me puke" said Sirius rolling his eyes. "But James is a much better guy for Lily. He is a bit...well arrogant but Lily can change him. Lily would change him, I'm sure of that. Severus is a evil Slytherin jerk" spat Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Catalina looked over at him sadly. "Do you know him, Sirius? Do you know what his life is like outside of school?" she whispered, staring into his eyes. Similar to yours. "People won't change unless they themselves wish to change." She shrugged. "Maybe she can. But, if she's not able to, she's just going to be stuck with an arrogant boy." She giggled, and then stopped. "You are cruel back to him, are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 am

"Oh, please. You don't have to know Severus Snape outside of school to really know what is he like. Actually, it think it's anofe to take one good look at him and you'll get a pretty good guess of what he is like." said Sirius smirking. "James is only arrogant because he wants to show off to Lily. He's a good guy you know" he said, defending his best friend. "Of course I am! I am cruel to evil Slytherin jerks!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

Catalina shrugged, clearly disagreeing. "Well, I won't fight you, Sirius. We obviously have different opinions about him." She sighed a little sadly, remembering the looks Severus always gave to Lily. James had always done the same, but to her, Severus meant well. "I don't know James very well, but he seems alright."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 am

"But Severus and Lily aren't in any kind of a relathionship, right? I mean...that would be weird" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 am

Shrugging, Catalina frowned slightly. "I don't know. I mean, they hang out together quite a bit, just the two of them . . . but I doubt they're involved as a couple." But that's what Severus wants, the poor dear.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Sever moved his head suddenly left and right, just to shook off the feeling. Just the thought was anofe to scare him. Lily and Severus dating. "Well, I hope not. But that's probably more James' conserne than mine" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 pm

"Yeah," Catalina whispered. She wasn't particularly fond of Lily and Sirius was bound to know that. "I don't really care who she picks, to be honest. But, you'd rather it be James, and I find myself feeling that Severus would be a better choice. But, we each only know one of them." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 am

"Yeah" said Sirius nodded. "This is silly. Lily should choose the person she wants to be with" he chuckled. "It really doesn't matter what we think." Sirius went silence for a second. "Me and Leighanna broke up" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Catalina giggled. "Yeah," she agreed. "Are you that close to her? I'm sure as hell not. She doesn't like me, but I like her okay. She apologized for being a jerk, so I don't mind her as much. I know she meant it." She blinked a couple of times when he said Leighanna's name. With a frown, she whispered, "Why?" She blushed. "I mean, if you really want to tell me that is."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 am

"Well..." started Sirius, taking a deep breath. It was quite hard talking about this, but he had to tell someone. "I told her. I mean, I showed her my Dark mark. First she went all crazy, but then she was kind of getting ok with is, as much as she could. She even understood why I had to do it. Everything was going quite well. Not as well as I expected. And then....I broke up with her" said Sirius. He was sure that this would leave Catalina confused, but he waited for her question.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Catalina watched him with her sapphire eyes, taking in his expressions. She frowned slightly and then she understood. "You thought they would use her against you and hurt her . . . like Bellatrix did with Remus and I." She sighed, placing a hand on his. "I'm sorry, Sirius." She really was. She wasn't just saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 pm

"Yes. Excatly." said Sirius nodding. "But this is much more worse. Many death eaters would try to kill her. But she just doesn't understand. She doesn't understand." said Sirius with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next