Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

*you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

"I think that you did the right thing, and I'm not saying that because I've never liked Leighanna." She grinned wryly. "I really think it's sweet that you would break up with her because you cared for her well-being." She smiled gently at him. "I don't think Remus understands why I need to be a Death Eater, but he accepted my choice none the less."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:31 pm

"Thanks" said Sirius and flashed a small smile to Catalina. "I tried to explain that to her... But she just won't listen. Yeah, that sure sounds like Remus" said Sirius smiling. Remus was always full of understanding, even of Sirius' many troubles he got himself into.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:37 pm

"You're welcome," Catalina said softly, her sapphires flashing. "That's because she thought she could protect herself against a horde of Death Eaters." She shrugged again. She giggled. "I'm sure he'd have to be with you as a friend, Sirius." She gave him a playful smile, clearly joking.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:12 am

"She's just a silly girl. Thinks that she could protect herself from someone like them..." said Sirius with a sigh. He laughed at Catalina's comment. "Yeah, he certainly must be and he is. I mean, who else would keep up with my many pranks and troubles and still stay sain except Remus?" asked Sirius laughing
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm

"Do you think I'm a silly girl?" Catalina asked him, watching him with her brilliant sapphire eyes. She giggled. "What about James? Oh, wait, he's just as insane as you are." Smirking softly, she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:12 am

Sirius laughed and chuckled at Catalina's question. "No, you're not a silly girl. You think realisticly. But...if it was about Ben, I don't know. I'm not sure how would you act" said Sirius. Because he knew a milion of people that think normaly in everyday situations but when they are in love...that's different. "Yeah, James is ever worse than me, sometimes" said Sirius laughing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 am

"Thanks," Catalina smiled. "If they threatened Ben I might have to prove that they are messing with the wrong girl, but I don't know. If Ben and I are both Death Eaters, they wouldn't pin us against each other would they?" She frowned slightly, doubting it. If they were both faithful, then what would be the problem? "Yes, James is quite a goof, isn't he?" She giggled again. "But, it's good to have such trivialities such as jokes and laughs in this time. Especially with Voldemort lurking about and killing random people." She sighed. "I do want to join him, Sirius, I just don't think that I can kill innocent people. People that have done me no wrong, you know? But, I'm sure he'd make me."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 am

"Yeah, you shouldn't really worry about it. You guys are on the same side, so there's nothing they can really do." said Sirius nodding. "That's what James always says. Live, laugh and love. Although, he kind of doesn't really know the meaning of this last one" said Sirius laughing. "I thought about that a few times. I just don't know how I'm gonna do it, you know. Pretend to be someone I'm not" said Sirius with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Catalina was still a little worried about that, but she tried not to show it. She laughed slightly at Sirius's comment about James. "I'm sure that if he finds the right girl, he'll learn to truly love her. Do you think he is merely obsessed with Lily? He doesn't love her, but likes her in an infatuated way?" She watched him with her sapphire eyes for a long moment. "Then don't be, Sirius. Just quit. I know that there is a possibility of him finding you and killing you, but if you don't want to be that, then don't. Be something you want to be. It's not worth killing people over if you don't want it."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 am

"I don't really know. I'm not sure if James adores Lily so much just because he has a too big ego to back down after she said no a million times, or he loves the chase, or he just simply loves her. I'm not sure yet. But I will when they start dating. That is if they start dating..." said Sirius. "It's not that simple" said Sirius. "If I could, you now I would. If it was only about me, my life...But it's not. If James knew, he would never forgive me for it. He just wouldn't understand" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 am

"If you don't mind my opinion, I think that he really does have an ego problem and enjoys chasing the one woman that doesn't like him." Catalina paused for a moment. "But, I also think that he loves her. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at her just like . . ." She trailed off, thinking of Severus. He loved Lily, too, possibly more than any other person on the planet.

"But, you can walk away, Sirius! If you just do it, you'll be protected by the Aurors. They won't let you get hurt. Besides, I doubt Voldemort could even put a dent in you." She giggled. "James is your best friend, Sirius. I'm sure he'd hate you for a little while, but I don't think you two can survive without each other."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 am

"Yeah, I think he does too" said Sirius laughing. "You know it sounds so silly. Saying or even thinking about it. James in love." said Sirius. "I'm not worried about myself getting hurt, I can take care of myself. I'm worried about others getting hurt trying to protect me. And I couldn't live with that. No, James is not like that. He would never forgive me for doing this." said Sirius sadly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Catalina sighed slightly, glad that he hadn't gotten mad at her opinion of his best friend. She smiled softly. "It does sound odd indeed. Have you ever been in love, Sirius? And, before you answer, think about it. I'm not asking if you've loved someone before, I want to know if you've been in love."

She sighed. "I have thought of that, too, but most of the people I am close to are Death Eaters, so I don't think I need to worry much. Except for Remus." She shrugged. "I'm sorry to hear that, Sirius. It makes me sad to see that your best friend wouldn't just accept you even if he doesn't agree with what you're doing. That's what I've always tried to do."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Have you ever been in love, he heard Catalina's voice ask the question. That one question that he always thought it was better to avoid. Because his answer was not the best of all. "No, I haven't" lied Sirius. He didn't know how to answer honestly to that question without thinking he's mad. "James is my best friend. He would give me everything in the world just to help me, he would die for me I'm sure of it...But this is different. Maybe he would forgive me if he heard the reasons, but I'm afraid he wouldn't be patient anofe to hear them" he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Catalina watched his expression change when he was silent and when he spoke she knew instantly that he was being facetious. Tilting her head to the side, she whispered, "Who was she, Sirius?" Her eyes glowed brightly as she watched him. "You'll never know unless you tell him." She shrugged slightly before whispering, "But, I am not saying that you have to. It's just a suggestion. I think that he has the right to know what with him being your best friend since your first year, I believe?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:19 am

Sirius sighed and his lips curved into a small smile. He knew that Catalina would recognize that it's a lie. Anyone would if they just paid attention. "She...she was just this girl that I met a year ago. She lives the house next to James' so we met on the summer break. And then the summer ended, I went to school and she goes to school in America. The next summer, she wasn't there anymore" said Sirius. "You're right. I have to tell him. I just have to wait for the right moment." said Sirius nodding.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Catalina smiled back and then pulled her legs up to her chest, resting her chin upon her knees as she listened to his little anecdote. She grinned when he finished and then sighed slightly. "I'm sorry to hear that. But, I'm glad to hear that even Sirius Black can love." She giggled. "I don't want to force you to tell him, I just think it would be better for him to know since he is your best friend."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 am

Sirius chuckled when he heard Catalina's comment on his story. "I'm glad to hear that even Sirius Black can love." "Yeah, but don't tell anyone. It would seriously ruin my reputation" said Sirius smirking. "No, you're totally right. He's my best friend and he deserves to know. That's the least I can do. And he noticed that something bad is going on, and he's worried. At least this way he'll know what it is." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Catalina smiled at him, her sapphires twinkling as he smirked. "Of course not. Now, you can't tell anyone that I have a tendency to be nice, Sirius. That might ruin my reputation." She giggled and then gave him a serious look. "Only do that if you wish to, Sirius. I really wasn't trying to make you, I was just trying to tell you what I would do in that situation. I mean, I told Remus and he still stood by me . . . but I suppose he's not as hot-headed as James." She blushed knowing that she had just made things worse. "Although I'm sure he'd be accepting!"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

"Don't sweat it, I won't tell anyone. Besides, even if I wanted to...who would believe me. I mean come on, Catalina being nice to someone? It's more likely for Lily to become a professional Quidditch player and you know how much she sucks" said Sirius smirking. "It's ok, I count on the worst thing to happen. But he's my best friend and deserves to know. That's anofe for me" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Catalina giggled at his words. "True," she said smiling. "I think it would be fun to become an international Quidditch player. Have you ever seen me fly, Sirius?" She grinned at him again and continued, "Yes, she's not fond of much flying, is she?"

Nodding, she whispered, "Good, I'm glad that you think so." She was also thankful that he wasn't just doing it because she had told him to. At least, she hoped it wasn't because of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*   *you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*you're* the {PrObLeM} and Y-O-U can't *FeeL*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3