Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Sirius froze when Catalina stepped back. His head was spinning and he couldn't think right. He started to talk, trying to keep concentrated. "Did you...or do you...have anyone like that? You know, like Annabel Lee?" asked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Catalina noticed him having trouble speaking, and she reveled in that fact, the light in her face glowing brighter. She tilted her head to the side, gazing at him with her sapphire eyes before saying, "I used to." Her velvet tone became almost beautifully forlorn, and she made a graceful pouty face as she stepped closer and closer to Sirius.

"I just feel like I'll never love someone again." She flashed him a weary smile, hating herself for mentioning Deimos.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 am

"Oh, I'm...sorry" said Sirius. "Don't say that, of course you will."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 am

Catalina shrugged, clearly not believing him. "Maybe," she whispered slowly. "Maybe I'm just not meant to." She smiled at him sadly. "What about you, Sirius? Do you have an Annabel Lee?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:32 pm

"Me?" asked Sirius chuckling. "Nah. I mean I have a girlfriend, but...I'm not really the type of guy who would have a Annabel Lee. I'm pretty sure I'm never going to have, either." said Sirius with a smirk. "I...I don't really believe in real love, to be honest" he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Catalina was surprised. She didn't think that Sirius would ever say that about Lovegood. She couldn't help but smirk in triumph. Keeping her face alight with beauty, she stepped closer and said, "So, you don't see a future with your girlfriend, is that what I'm hearing?"

She gazed at him for a moment, her sapphire eyes shining. "Won't you get lonely going through girl after girl, Sirius? Wouldn't you rather find that one that keeps you thinking about only her?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 am

Sirius laughed. "No, it's not that...I just can't see myself with a girl, with any girl" he said. "Only thinks about me? Not really possible, it would only last for a while anyways" said Sirius chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 am

Catalina found that very interesting, and she stowed it into the back of her brain for further use at torturing Leighanna. With a beautiful smile, she said, "Well, that's just sad, Sirius. But, I suppose you won't get bored."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:49 am

Sirius laughed. "You got that right. Never boring" he said chuckling. "And what about you, Miss Williams? Dreaming of a prince on a white horse like any other girl or...?" asked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Catalina frowned slightly, her sapphire eyes twinkling. She gazed at him beautifully for a moment before saying, "Well, I definitely want someone loyal, but not exactly my knight in shining armor . . . although, he has to protect me." She laughed. "I guess, I just want a strong, loyal, and trustworthy man. Is that so hard to ask for?" Her lips curved into a seductive smile again, and she said, "What are you looking for, Sirius? Anyting in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:39 pm

"Well..." said Sirius thinking "nothing particular. She just has to be normal, fun, cute and stuff like that...And a bit dare devil of course." said Sirius with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 pm

"And how many of those qualities does Leighanna have?" Catalina asked quietly, her sapphire eyes twinkling mischeivously, thinking that the Gryffindor was far from normal.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:23 am

Sirius laughed out loud. "I knew you would ask that" he smirked. "Are you a bit jealous Miss Williams? Or are you just desperately trying to prove that Leighanna's not good for me?" asked Sirius chuckling
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 pm

"You didn't answer my question, Sirius." Catalina stepped noticeably closer, touching his lips with her finger again. She grinned wickedly, her cruelty almost tempting. She giggled, the sound so velvety.

With a silky voice, she said, "I will never be jealous of girls like Leighanna. If anyone's jealous, it is her, for she has given me no chance of proving myself to be a better person. Just because I try and befriend you and Remus, they write me off as a whore." She glared viciously at a tree behind him before leaning her face closer to his.

"So, what does she have that's got you so mesmerized?" Catalina whispered, her sweet breath tickling his face. She figured it was nothing but her looks, knowing Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 am

"They do not write you off as a whore...At least not all of them. You should just ignore them." said Sirius with a small smile. "Well....Leighanna's so....amazing. Funny, smart, beautiful..." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 am

Catalina laughed harshly. She stared at Sirius with her sapphire eyes, the moonstruck skin upon her face suddenly shining with more eloquence. She was becoming deadlier, almost to her monstrous form. She shook her fury off a little and then said, "Then, why did all of them call me a slut and a whore in Defense Against the Dark Arts, Mr. Black? It seems to me that they made their views quite clear." She paused to chuckle darkly once more, yet it was still graceful in its morbidness. "Good riddance."

"But, you can't see yourself staying with her for your entire life?" Catalina asked curiously, thinking that if Sirius broke up with the stupid Gryffindor, she would have a clear shot at killing her. Easy.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Sirius laughed. "Can you really see me with one girl for the rest of my life? Do I really look like a marry me I'll be a good husband and a great father type?" asked Sirius laughing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 pm

"So, would you say that you loved Leighanna, or just highly esteemed her? Liked her?" Catalina asked curiously, her sapphire eyes shining. "I could see it, yes. You never know, Black, it might be your hidden talent." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 am

"I would say that I...really liked her, probably. It depends who asks" said Sirius smirking. "I have a nice hidden talent then." said Sirius laughing, looking into her sapphire eyes.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 am

Catalina smiled widely, her pearly white teeth shining brightly in the moonlight. This was perfect to use against Leighanna. She giggled before stepping closer, "So, if you started to like another girl, what would happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Sirius let out a soft laugh. He knew exactly what was Catalina saying, but he was so hipnotized by her that he just smiled. "That depends who's the girl" said Sirius with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 pm

"No, no, it was just hypothetical," Catalina said seductively. Her sapphire eyes twinkled, as if she were portraying her lie very cleverly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 am

"Oh, right. So this hypothetical girl...what's she's like? I have to know something about the girl if I plan to leave my girlfriend for her" said Sirius with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 am

Catalina smirked, eager to have Sirius in her clutches to pain Leighanna. It would be perfect. She moved closer, still smiling, before she touched his lips. "She's very beautiful and smart, Mr. Black." She spoke with velvet, her rose petal lips releasing the scent of honey onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Sirius chuckled and closed him eyes. "I can imagine that. What else?" asked Sirius smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next