Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:29 pm

"Well, she likes men with dark hair," Catalina said fluttering her eyelashes. "And, she's very skilled at Astronomy and Potions." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 am

Sirius chuckled. "Dark hair? Sounds like the perfect girl for me" he said with a small smile. "Good. She can teach me then. I'm bad at both. And what does she like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Catalina couldn't help a small prideful smile to appear on her face. Sirius was flirting back with her. Perfect.

"She likes to fly." Catalina made a movement with her arms and then giggled. "With a broom of course. And, she enjoys having philosophical conversations."

She was silent for a moment. "You like to fly, too, Mr. Black. Maybe we should do it together sometime. Like a race? Then, I could beat you."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Sirius smirked. "Ah...careful, Williams. You're giving yourself up." said Sirius smirking. It was too obvious. "A race? It sounds good, but...I'm afraid I'm going to win" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Catalina placed a hand over her mouth in mock surprise. "Oh, no! I suppose I'm found out!" She giggled, the laugh like bells.

"I don't think so, Sirius. You'd be surprised at how skilled I am on a broom." She smirked suggestively, before stepping closer, her fingers gently tracing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Sirius laughed. "I think you are." He stepped closer to Catalina and smiled. "Is that a dare Miss Williams?" asked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Surprised by his proximity, Catalina smirked and then said, "And what if it is, Mr. Black." Her lips were inches from his, but she didn't dare make a move. That was all on him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:51 am

Sirius smirked. "Then I'll have to take that dare" he said and pulled Catalina to his body. He kissed her passionately as her ran his hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Catalina smirked against his lips, her trophy won. Now, she could brag about it around Lovegood. Perfect. She kissed him back, pulling him closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing herself so that there was no space between them.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Sirius kissed her back again, totally lost in his own word with their kiss. He forgot about everything for a second, but then quickly pulled away. He was still a bit dizzy in his head from the kiss. "I really shouldn't..." said Sirius sadly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Catalina didn't push him when he broke away. A smile lit up her face as she thought, I've already won. "It's alright, we don't have to if you don't want to." She touched his lips with her fingers. She turned to head back up to the school. "Are you going to tell Lovegood?" she asked silently. If he didn't, she would.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 pm

"Um...I don't know. Not a good idea, really" said Sirius, thinking of how would she react if she knew. "I would really like her not to find out"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Catalina giggled, a smirk lighting up her porcelain features. She stared at him silently, thinking that it would be perfect to get Lovegood to find out but merely smiled at Sirius before whispering, "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 am

Sirius smiled lightly at Catalina. "This is all just very amusing for you, isn't it?" he asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Catalina smirked and said, "A little, yes. But, you kissed me first, Mr. Black." She giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 pm

"True, you caught me there" said Sirius with a smirk. "But, even then, it was all your fault. Can't deny that" he said
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Catalina giggled softly, her voice like silk as she whispered, "I made you do nothing, Sirius. You acted based on what you wanted. I had nothing to do with controlling you. I only heightened your attraction."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Sirius laughed. "What ever you wish to believe, Miss Williams." he said smirking. "You mean I didn't know what I wanted until you seduced me. And after that, I was positively sure in my wishes?" asked Sirius smirking
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 pm

"No, I'm pretty sure that you already wanted me to begin with. No male can deny me." Catalina smirked approvingly. "But, you acted based on your own desires, Sirius. I didn't make you kiss me. If Lovegood finds out, be sure to tell her that."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:31 am

Sirius got lost in his mind. He saw a picture of Leighanna crying over and over again. "Um...Catalina. I'm sorry, but I really have to go. I shouldn't be here." said Sirius softly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Catalina shrugged, trying to hide her disdain as she replied, "Fine. Are you going to shun me like the rest of them, Sirius?" Her sapphire eyes seemed suddenly pitiful, and she gazed at him with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am

"Shun you? No, of course not. What rest of them?" asked Sirius looking confused at Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:05 pm

"Of course you have noticed the hatred your girlfriends and her pals have shown towards me, Sirius? All because I'm a Veela. Well, let me make something clear. Lovegood's a half-veela. Did you know that? She says that she doesn't use that to her advantage, but that's probably why you're under her charm." Catalina's eyes flashed darkly. "Remus is the only one that is friends with you who talks to me, despite what his girlfriend thinks is wrong. He is a man of his own mind." She paused. "That just leaves one question. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:46 pm

"Leighanna is a....Half-veela?" asked Sirius with his mouth open. He had no idea that something like that was true. "No one tells me what to do, you have to understand that. Remus is another thing. I don't do things just because some girl tells me so." said Sirius irritated.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Catalina chided herself a little for revealing that, and then something inside of her approved of this now told secret. The expression on the Gryffindor's face sent spirals of electric currents down her spine, as if she had just won. Even just a little.

Smirking, she nodded slowly. "Why don't you go and ask her?" Her sapphire eyes twinkled slightly.

She stepped closer to him and then touched his face, before whispering seductively, "Good. That's what I like to hear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next