Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 am

"I will. I will ask her" said Sirius nodding. Sirius found himself wanting to kiss her again, as she stepped closer. His mind was wondering when she touched his face. Sirius shook his head and gathered his thoughts. He slowly backed away a step. "I...don't want this." said Sirius quickly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm

"Good boy," Catalina whispered, her sapphire eyes mocking him. She flashed another smile, trying to throw him off. "At least you know what you want. That's all I'm asking for."

She touched his chest with her fingers before she blew a kiss towards him. Then, without another word, she walked out of the forest and was out of sight.
Back to top Go down

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4