Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Potions Class

Go down 
+7
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Kayalynn Green
Catalina Williams
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Brooklyn James
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

First Potions Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Lily smiled.

"Catalina can have James if she wants a marauder so bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Xavier watched his class and sighed in defeat, this was going to be a long year. "Nice to see everyone's settled in." He interrupted the ongoing conversation. His Scottish accent sharply contrasting to the British ones. Xavier stood up and walked to the front of his desk. He noted the number of students as he leaned against his desk. "Today we'll make Forgetfulness potions. Page 23. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Leighanna read the note and laughed.

"I know right? I don't see why she wants Remus and Sirius so bad she must like them more then James but she will still have a
marauder like you said!"

As class finally started Leighanna opened her book and flipped it to page 23 and looked at the Forgetfulness Potion that was in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:05 pm

Kaya laughed at Brooks spaced out face and turned to page 23.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Excitedly, Catalina turned her Potions book to page 23 and gazed at the words etched in beautiful type. She couldn't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Severus raised an eyebrow at Catalina's excitement and then pulled out with Potions textbook. He was excited as well, especially if he wrote a quick counter to this long potion. He couldn't quite remember if he had created one for this particular concoction.

"Not many girls favor this class," he muttered to the Ravenclaw, his black eyes glittering as he thought of Lily. She was rather good at this class. She liked it. But, no one was like Lily. She was one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Kaya didn't like to show it, but Potions was her favorite class. She got excited when she read over the ingrediants and couldn't wait to start the potion.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Brooklyn didn't even hear anything Professor Ashcroft said, she was just staring towards him but made it look like she was just staring behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Xavier glanced up at Brooklyn and turned to look behind him at the blank wall. He failed to notice what she was staring at. "Ahem. Miss James, did you hear a thing I just said?" He raised an eyebrow, the corner of his lip twitched in a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm

Brooklyn took a quick side glance and saw everyone was on page 23. "You said turn to page 23." she said. "But I don't have my book handy with me. Sorry." she lied through her teeth with a white smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:06 pm

"Nice cover up, I'm sure you also know which potion we're working on." Xavier chuckled. "I'll let it slide this time. There's an extra book somewhere on my desk." He nodded in that direction and looked around to make sure everyone else was on task.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm

Brooklyn smirked and got out of her chair. "The forgetfullness potion." she said and grabbed an extra book from his desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:33 pm

"Fine, maybe you were paying attention." Xavier smirked. "We'll see how well your potion turns out."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Brooklyn winked at him and smiled. "Don't worry, it'll turn out perfect."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:19 pm

Remus was hardly ever late to a class. He didn't know what was going on with himself. He ran into the classroom and took a seat. "Sorry", He said to the teacher before opening his book and quickly reading up on what everyone was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 am

Sirius smiled at Remus as he sat down. "Nice to see our perfect late. Page 23" said Sirius with a grin. Remus was never late and Sirius was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:38 am

Leighanna looked at Sirius with a smirk on her face it was clear Sirius was enjoying this more then she was. Remus was always the first one into there classes but him being late was not like him at all. As she looked at Sirius she chuckled and went back to doing her Forgetfulness Potion with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 am

"Thanks mate. And dont get used to it, im not going to make it a habbit", He told Sirius before flipping to the page he had told him.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Krista watched as Remus walked in and turned her head when he passed her. She couldn't help but feel hurt when he walked passed.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Leighanna looked up from her Forgetfulness Potion and saw Krista look away from Remus. "Poor Kris, she so heart broken and crushed!"said Leighanna whispering to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Reid watched Krista and Remus. He smirked when Krista wouldn't look at him. "Might have a chance after all."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Lily snuck a glance at Krista and Remus and nodded. "Yeah, I feel really bad for her. She's liked Remus since, what, first year? And now when she's finally dating him, Williams comes along."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 pm

"Ugh, I know!"said Leighanna rolling her eyes as she looked at Catalina in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:10 pm

"Did you know that Williams is not the only veela?" Lily asked Leighanna while looking over the potion ingrediants.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 pm

"Yeah I heard, I hear the Brooklyn girl is a veela as well or something like that."said Leighanna adding potion ingrediants to her potion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Potions Class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next