Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd DADA class

Go down 
+13
Lily Evans
Brooklyn James
Krista Green
Remus Lupin
Catalina Williams
Sarah Taylor
Ames Devereux
Leighanna Lovegood
Silver Hunting
Lux Levesque
Sirius Black
Annabell Webb
Helen Black
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

2nd DADA class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 am

"Oi! Padfoot, First one knocked off there feet loses", Remus said with a laugh, spinning his wand between his fingers as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 am

Sirius smiled to Remus and grabbed his wand tightly. "Deal! But I warn you Remus, I never lose" said Sirius smirking. "Oh, and who loses will have to do anything the winner decides" added Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 am

Leighanna giggled at Remus and Sirius and went towards sirius and whispered in his ear. "Good luck love!"said Leighanna as she kissed hisLeighanna was a good dueler but she knew her friends were good at dueling especially Lily she seen her duel before. cheek and went back to Krista. "Ok Kris, I'll let you go first."said Leighanna letting Krista try to hit her with the Stupefy first.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 pm

"Okay, come on, Bee," Catalina said standing up and pointing her wand at Bee. She waited for the girl to get up so that it would be a fair duel.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Brooklyn got up and took her wand out. "You hitting me or am I hitting you?" she asked with a small laugh. Brooklyn's wand was ready in front of her waiting for Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm

"I guess I'll just go first," Catalina said, shrugging. With a smirk, she thought, Stupefy! A jet of light shot from her wand towards Bee, desperate for contact.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Lily walked in late to class, it was her second time late. She cursed herself in her mind and handed Professor Black a late slip from Professor DeVere, the nurse in the hospital wing and also the Herbology Professor. "I'm sorry I'm late, I haven't been feeling well lately." she said quietly to the professor.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Quietly cursing as Severus walked in late, he gazed at the Professor and said, "Sorry about that. It won't happen again." Bowing slightly, he sat down next to Lily, giving her a soft smile. "Odd, isn't it? The two students that are never late are on th esame day."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:49 am

Brooklyn almost smirked and flicked her wrist and thought Protego. The jet of light bounced off of her spell and hit a candle stick that fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Catalina giggled and gave Bee an impressed smile, but she didn't expect anything less. "Good job." Nodding again, she twirled slightly, trying to throw her friend off. Then, she thought Stupefy again, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Brooklyn smirked and once again flicked her wrist and put up a shield. "Come on Catty, I know your thinking." She smirked then as soon as the shield was down decided to try and throw her friend off and thought Stupefy. A shot of blue light went straight for Catalina. Brooklyn waited to see if Catty could dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 am

Catalina rolled her eyes, giggling, before she was knocked backwards a little. Tilting her head to the side, she said, "Oh! Good one." She pretended to flatten out her robes again while her wand maintained its aim. Stupefy, she thought, without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Brandy was sitting in the back of the classroom as she looked around for someone to be partners with. She frowned, everyone was taken as far as she could see. So she stood up and fiddled with her wand boredly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 pm

As Leighanna seen Brandy without a partner. "Hey Kris 'll be right back."said Leighanna as she walked over towards Brandy. "Hey B, you want to be partners with me Krista?"Leighanna asked with a warm smile as she seen Lily she smiled as well. "Hey Lils why don't you join us?"Leighanna asked one of her best friends.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 am

Brandy smiled. "Sure! Thank you", She said gratefully. Brandy didn't exactly know the two other girls who were also a part of Leighanna's group, but Brandy wasn't going to shy away from an opportunity to get to know others, plus, she didn't want to fail this lesson for not having someone to practice the spell with.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 am

"Ok great, lets get started first you can go first and I'll try to block them!"said Leighanna as she gave Brandy a warm smile. "Oh sorry for being so rude B, but this is Krista Green and this is Lily Evans my two bests friends ever!"said Leighanna as she introduce them. "Oh I forgot Lils will probably be with Snape how could I forget!"said Leighanna slapping her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Lily smiled and looked over at Severus, who didn't have a partner. "I'll just go with Sev okay? You three have fun." She smiled and walked over to Severus. "Hey Sev, wanna be partners?" she asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 am

Severus lit up with happiness as his Lilyflower walked over to him. Fighting back a silly grin, he nodded and said, "I would be honored." Bowing slightly, he stood up and faced her, a little unwilling to hurt her. "Uh, how about you go first," he said, black eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am

Lily smiled and nodded. "Alright." She said and aimed her wand at Severus. "Stupefy!" She said and watched as a jet of light went straight for Severus. She waited for him to put up a shield to deflect the spell.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:57 am

Easily, Sever thought Protego! The spell bounced off of him and flew towards a vase in the classroom, shattering it to pieces. Raising an eyebrow, he nodded towards Lily and said, "Nice one." Without waiting, he thought Stupefy! hoping she would deflect it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am

Lily saw the spell fly at her and quickly said "Protego." She smiled as the spell deflected off her shield and went towards a book on a shelf.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Severus grinned, hating himself for worrying about her in the first place. She was Lily Evans, how could she not cast spells efficently. She was better than him, and he didn't care. He loved that about her. Still smiling, he thought Stupefy again, this time with more surprise than he had last time.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Lily was almost caught off guard but put up a shield just in time. "Protego." She said and watched as it bounced off her shield and went towards a book shelf. She quickly thought Stupefy and watched to see if Severus deflected it or not.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Severus had been momentarily distracted by a spell from another duel and was caught off guard, causing Lily's spell to hit him in the chest. However, he figured she wasn't trying to really knock him out because he merely felt a little dizzy and fell back a little, but was otherwise unharmed. Her smirked in approval before thinking, Stupefy!
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Lily gasped when her spell hit Severus. She was to distracted to realize that he had shot a spell at her. The spell hit her directly in her chest and she fell back slightly. She knew he didn't mean to hurt her so she smiled at him to show she was alright. "Good one Sev." She said with a little laugh and shot another spell at him. stupefy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd DADA class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next