Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Table

Go down 
+5
Kayalynn Green
Lily Evans
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Adabella Beland
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adabella Beland
Forth Year, Keeper
Adabella Beland

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Adabella was sitting at the Gryffindor table with her fellow Gryffindors (go figure!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.lymanmedia.net/waterwheel
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:51 am

It was early in the morning when Sirius walked to the great hall to get some breakfast. He hated getting up, but he had to eat something. He sat at his seat and saw that the table was empty except for one girl he didn't know. "Hey" said Sirius smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:56 am

Leighanna walked into the Great Hall to get some breakfast. Leighanna was in the library ever since it opened. As she walked towards the Gryffindor table she took her usual spot at the Gryffindor table. As she seen Sirius she smiled. "Morning Sirius, you look like she just rolled out of bed!'said Leighanna laughing. Leighanna was always a morning person. As she saw a girl she didn't know she smiled at her. "Hello, I'm Leighanna."said Leighanna nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:36 am

Sirius laughed out loud. "I did just rolled out of bed. It's bloody 8 o'clock in the morning. I would even get out of bed if I weren't hungry" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Lily sat down next to Leighanna. "hey Leighanna." she said and got some toast.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Leighanna laughed. "I should have known, why else would you be out of bed beside Quidditch pratice?"Leighanna asked as she got her some toast. As she seen Lily came in she smiled. "Hey Lily, how are you this morning?"Leighanna asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Kaya ran into the Great Hall and grabbed Lily. "Hey, Lils, Krissy needs you. She won't come out of the owlery. . I think something happened." she said pleadingly hoping Lily would come. She had no clue what was wrong with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Lily smiled. "Pretty good." She then felt Kaya grab her arm and tell her about Krista. "Let's get Remus then."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Remus was walking into the great hall when he heard his name mentioned. "Um... what's up this time?", He asked.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:37 pm

James walked toward Gryffindor table, "Hey Moony" he said to Remus.

Last edited by James Potter on Sat May 23, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Remus turned around when he heard James. "Prongs, where the bloody hell have you been", He asked with an amused expression.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:41 pm

"I just been doing some business. Is there a problem?" James said as he answered Remus question.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm

"Krista's crying in the owlery and we don't know why."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

"Moony, you should go to Krista." James said.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:13 am

"Yeah, you should Remus!" said Sirius, nodding. "Well how bloody nice of you to finally join us, Prongs." said Sirius smiling
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:52 am

"Hello James, how are you?"Leighanna asked with a warm smile. As Leighanna heard about Krista crying. "Oh dear, that's not good."said Leighanna
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Lily looked at Remus. "You coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:10 am

Everyone was talking at once and Remus stood silent for a moment, a bit confused. "Um yea! Im coming", he answered lily quickly.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:46 am

"I am fine Leighanna." James answered her, "Padfoot, what wrong with you?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:43 am

"Me? Oh, I'm fine." said Sirius "Um...mate." he started nervously. "Lily is going to the dance with Snape" whispered Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:34 am

Leighanna sat beside Sirius holding his hand as she looked at James wondering how he will react. "Uh oh, I think this is going to be bad I can already see the anger in his eyes!"Leighanna whispered in Sirius's ear to where he can only hear her.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:09 am

Hearing the words Sirius whispered to James ear's, "What in the bloody world... makes her go out with that bloody basted?" James said angry but didn't yell it.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Leighanna almost spit out her pumpkin juice she was drinking when she heard James say that. As she swallowed she smirked. "I don't see waht she sees in him I think he very rude and stuck up!"said Leighanna sighing and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Lily walked into the Great Hall smiling. She sat down beside Leighanna. "Hey Leigh, Sirius..... Potter."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 pm

"Hey Lil, how are you this morning?"Leighanna asked as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next