Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking to Remus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Krista sat in the library waiting for Remus to come. She sat in the back on the floor reading a book that she found that she thought sounded interesting.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Remus walked into the Library with his hands in his pockets. He had just come inside from a few hours down at the quidditchPitch with James and Sirius. He was in need of another good book for the night , and he had also told Krista Green that he would meet her there.

Remus smiled when he saw her reading on the floor. He walked over to her and sat down beside her. "Hey, Green. How are you today?", He asked. For once, he wasn't as shy around her.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Krista blushed and looked at Remus. "Hi Remus. I'm....okay I guess." She said quietly. She really liked Remus but she didn't think he liked her back so she always blushed every time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Remus nearly sighed dazedly as he watched her blush. He loved it when she did that. Remus looked at the book in her hands, "What ya reading", He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Krista blushed deeper. "It's called, "When it Happens". It's a muggle book."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

"Your Slytherin friend would be dissapointed in you for reading a muggle book", Remus said rather bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Krista looked away. "Reid....does need to realize that blood doesn't mean anything..." she agreed. Krista sighed and shook her head. "Can we not talk about him?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:09 pm

"Sorry..."Remus said quietly and crossed his legs as he looked up at the shelves of books around him. "It's just... when i looked at you, and him, i couldn't help but... get jealous", Remus said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Krista blushed even deeper if possible. "Why would you get....jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Remus chuckled and blushed a bit himself. "Did i just say that out loud?", He asked. half amused, half embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Krista nodded. "Yeah...you did.... Why would you get jealous?" She asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Remus looked away from her. "Becuase i like you", He admitted. He knew that Sirius would be laughing his head off once he heard that he had finaly said this outloud.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Krista smiled. "Really? I've actually liked you for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Remus looked at her with surprise. "I thought you liked Reid?", He asked, rather shocked that she liked him back.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:44 pm

"No, Reid's just a aquaintence. Our parents made us hang out all summer. He took a liking to me, but i didn't towards him. And Lily and Maya did try getting him to flirt with me especially around you." Krista said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:51 pm

"Lilly? She tricked me...", Remus muttered he shook his head in disbelief. He chuckled quietly and then looked into Krista's eyes for a while.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Krista blushed and looked into Remus' gorgeous eyes. "So...what does this mean?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm

"I Dont know", He said with a bit of a smile. " I guess it means we could...try...dating", He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Krista smiled and threw her arms around his neck. "Really?! I'd love that!"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Remus looked at her with surprise but grinned back at her. "Glad you like the idea", He muttered and enjoyed the fact that her arms were around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Krista smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'm really happy. I was terrified you didn't like me so I never told you about how I felt about you."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Remus chuckled. "Well, turns out im better at hiding things then Lilly says". Remus hugged her back with one arm, and with the other he grabbed her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Krista laughed and held Remus' hand. "Well, Lily told me you did but I wasn't sure."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:35 pm

"She did? I Swear one day i will get her to admit she loves James Potter", Remus said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Krista laughed and stared at Remus. "Remus...can I try something?" she asked and leaned in a little closer to his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking to Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Remus   Talking to Remus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Remus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next