Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Empty
PostSubject: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Catalina walked up the many steps to the Astronomy Tower, clad in a short blue nightgown that matched her eyes perfectly. It showed a lot of skin, but she was not worried about being cold. Just in case, her robe lay nearby on the ground.

She leaned upon the turret, gazing down at the grounds before glancing up at the sky. Nights were so beautiful, she couldn't understand how someone could enjoy the sun more than the moon.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Remus walked up the steps with his wand lit to light his way. He had promised to meet Catalina here the last time he had seen her. He jammed his wand back in his pocket when he reached the top of the towar. He grinned when he saw Catalina staring up at the stars again. What interested her so much about the stars and the moon he did not understand. He leaned against a pillar that was not far from where she was standing. "Hello, Williams", He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:55 pm

Catalina grinned to herself before turning, her beautiful smile sparkling in the starlight. She stepped closer to him, her skin lit up like perfect white pearls, her sapphire eyes glowing like a sunlit ocean. Her lips opened very slightly to allow her velvet voice to escape as she said, "Remus, when you are going to call me by my first name? Do you think it improper?"

She was inches from his face, but just like that, she was next to the turret again, attempting to reel him in. Another smile.

"Would you like to see my favorite constellation?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:03 pm

"It's just fun to make you ask me to call you by your first name", He smirked. He glanced up at the night sky, glad that the full moon had passed the night before. "Sure", He answered.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Catalina smiled in compliance, grabbing onto his arm with her porcelain hand. She pulled him toward her so that their bodies were inches apart. Then, like a bolt of lightning she had turned around, as if nothing had happened. Grinning, she touched his face with her fingertips, tilting his head in the right direction. She put the side of her face to his and extended an elegantly pale finger towards the left.

"There," she murmured, her breath hitting onto his face with gentleness. "Lupus." She suddenly giggled, looking at his profile. "Funny isn't it? It's supposed to be a picture of a Wolf in the sky, and you're name is Lupin. Such a coincidence."

OOC: By the way, she has no idea you're a Werewolf, I just wanted to make him sweat about it. Cuz I'm mean. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 am

Remus inhaled the intoxicating smell of her sweet breath. He felt himself go ridged all over when she mentioned the coincidence of his last name and the wolf constellation. "Weird isn't it", He murmured, trying his best not to get over stressed about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:40 am

Catalina's sapphire eyes watched his body stiffen, and she tilted her head cutely to the side. She reached up a single index finger to touch his face, as if trying to find what was bothering him.

"Why did you do that, Remus? Do you not like Lupus as much as me?" she whispered, still breathing on him. She made her face a pout, attempting to pull him in even more.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Remus tried to forget his stress and just let it wash away, her flirtatious actions helping very much in that department. "Not exactly", He said with a bit of a frown. Remus lifted his hand to touch the hand she was touching his face with, he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently, almost completely won over by her Veela talent.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Catalina felt herself blushing as his lips found her porcelain hand. She smiled at him, stepping noticeably closer to him. She looked in his eyes and saw that he was staring at her with something she had never noticed before. He was so sweet.

"Why not?" she asked playfully, her sapphire eyes shining brightly at her win.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Remus shook his head. "Doesn't matter does it", He said and leaned against the pillar behind him again.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Catalina shrugged gracefully. "I suppose not." She was silent for a moment, measuring his expression. "Do you know anything about stars?"

While she waited, she thought it would be nice to at least have one friend here. "Remus," she began, her velvety voice dripping with honey as she said his name, "May I ask a personal question?" Her sapphire eyes sparkled beautifully, as if daring him to deny her.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:38 pm

"A fair amount from classes here at Hogwarts", Remus answered, knowing that she probably knew everything and anything about stars and the moon. Remus listened to her speak for a moment, "Depends on the question", He answered with another kind smile in her dirrection.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 pm

"I love the stories behind the stars," she murmured, tilting her head to the side softly, staring at him closely with her sapphire eyes. Her lips formed into a smile as she debated whether or not to ask him the question.

"What's your family like?" she inquired, her velvet voice, for the first time a little unsure.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:17 am

"Nothing special", He said quietly, remembering how his family had rejected him when they found out he was bit by a werewolf. "They dont exactly think im the best addition to the family", he muttered, looking up at Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 am

"Really? How so?" Catalina asked, surprise etched into her velvety voice. "I know how that feels. My parents are pure-blood maniacs, and I can't seem to do anything to truly please them unless it involves making them look better." Catalina sighed sadly, before saying, "I just feel so pressured to please them and then I realize while in the process I'm pushing everyone away with my learned behavior of cruelness."

She gazed at him sadly, before whispering, "I'm so sorry, Remus."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 am

A look of surprise crossed Remus' face. He was rather taken aback by her sudden change in behavior. "I knew there was a story behind it", He muttered to himself as he looked at her. He took a step towards her and put a hand on his shoulder. "I know your not like they say", He said with a friendly and warm smile. "Everyone has a reason".
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 am

"Yes, but I shouldn't use it as my excuse," she whispered sadly. "I just can't erase everything I've been raised to be." She smiled at his hand on her shoulder and then looked up into his amber eyes.

"What's the point with everyone else?" she whispered, suddenly darker. "They don't care what's in my past, what makes me the way I am. You're the only one that has thought to give me a second chance. All of the girls call me a whore and the like merely because I'm a Veela."

"I did not choose this," she whispered, "But, I feel the need to gain closeness to those that I can win over, not caring who I hurt in the process." She smiled sadly. "I suppose it's selfish, but I think that if no one knows who I truly am, then there is no way in which I can become hurt."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:56 am

Remus felt a wave of sadness for her rush through him. He smiled a sad smile at her and tried to think of how he could help her. "They just need to take time to understand. Few do that", He said softly. He looked up at the stars and smiled when he looked at the Wolf constilation this time instead of thinking illy of it. "I know what it's like to hide your past from people", He told her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:02 am

"But, I know those Gryffindor girls won't. They claim that they have such goodness, Remus, when all they have shown me is hatred. Yet, I do not fall under that because I have not claimed that I am good." She sighed again. "Maybe if I'd never gotten involved with you, I wouldn't have caused any pain." But the stupid Hufflepuff deserved it. "But, then again, I wouldn't have a friend."

She flashed him a small smile before sinking to the ground and pulling her knees up to her chest. She giggled darkly. "What could you have to hide? You're so perfect, Remus." Catalina glared at him jealously.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 am

Remus sighed and sat down next to her. "I wish, Catalina", He said looking at her from a side glance. "I have plently of things to hide", He muttered. Pictures of the moon and the terror the people around them had been, flashed through his mind and he had to shake his head to releave himself of the memories.

"Can you keep a secret for me?", He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:11 am

"Of course," Catalina said sincerely. "After everything you've done for me, I could never betray that trust."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:14 am

Remus looked at the ground. "Im a monster, Catalina. The reason i hate the moon so much is becuase im a terrible person that kills everything in it's path on the night of the full moon", He said sadly, his eyes had a different feature to them as he said this, it was a everlasting depression.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:23 am

Catalina instantly realized what he was. She scoot closer to him and wrapped her arms around him, not meant as seduction, but as a friend attempting to help a friend. "Oh, Remus. I'm sorry. I never realized . . . A werewolf?" She looked into his eyes, their faces inches apart. She touched his face with her hand and said, "Well, you still have people love you even when they know. Like James and Sirius . . . They don't hate you because of what you are. But, your parents do?" She saw the sadness in his eyes, and desperately wanted to erase all of it.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 am

Remus was surprised that she wasn't afriad of him for who he was. It made him feel releaf for a few moments. "Yes, My Father got a Werewolf angry, and he bit me... My parents were too afriad of me, so they just started hating me", He said slowly. He sighed, "atleast i can keep this a secret, you have no choice. I feel terrible for you becuase i know what Persecution is like", He told her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:33 am

"Is he a well-known Werewolf?" she asked, slowly, feeling sick at the possibility that she had known the man that had done this to Remus, her only true friend.

"I'm sorry, Remus. I know what it's like to have your parents hate you, though. Not because of what I am, but because I can never do anything right." She was silent for a moment. "I used to be with a Vampire named Deimos, and we were so in love . . . but then he left me . . . causing my parents to think it was all of my fault. I didn't even try to defend myself for I figured that with him leaving, that there was something wrong with me."

"I never would have guessed that we were so alike," she murmured. "Two sad stories, ultimately intertwined. One cannot stay away from the other and the other feels the need to stay with the one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next