Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Empty
PostSubject: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 pm

OOC: Just so you know, this is SECRET. No one but Remus and I know about it, so don't go talking about it in other posts. Because, I've made it so that NO ONE ELSE can come here. Anyway, you may read, but nothing else.

IC:
Catalina stepped out of the Room of Requirement just after midnight, eager to be hidden before someone saw her. She slowly and lithely headed toward the hump-backed witch, keeping her body completely in the shadows.

Then, like a whip, she flashed out her wand, pointed it at the Witch and thought Dissendium! She had been learning non-verbal spells for a long time, and had only just figured out how to cast them. Smiling when the Witch moved, she slowly glided inside before closing the statue once more.

Thinking Lumos! she watched her wand light up. Then, Catalina walked down the tunnel a ways, until she found a very wide spot for two people to sit comfortably. Sighing, she sank down to the ground, anxiety filtering into her veins as she waited for her only friend.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Remus ran through the halls quietly and quickly. He had finally gotten away from all of his friends long enough to meet up with Catalina like they had arranged through owl messages.

He pulled out his slender wand and twitched it, "Dissendium", He said in a whisper. Remus was still panting from the long run there. The witch moved out of in front of the narrow tunnel magically as usual, and he stepped through, the darkness everywhere inside. He saw a light in the distance and knew at once who it was. "Catalina...", He said quietly as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Catalina jumped up instantly, her face aglow like green emeralds from her wand. She hurried over to him and wrapped her arms around him, apology set into every fiber of her bones.

"I'm so sorry, Remus." She paused, allowing a tear to fall down her cheek. "I have always spoken of choices, but this was mine. I cannot thank you enough for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Remus returned her hug. "I let you, Cat, You don’t need to feel bad for what you did. If you make a choice you stick with it and im proud of you for that", He told her quietly. He couldn't bring his voice above a whisper, something about sneaking away like this made him feel like he was watched. "Just tell me you’re ok"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Catalina smiled at the nickname, a little thanful he had not said 'Lina.' Deimos had always called her that. Maybe, in time, she would allow people to use it again. She let go of him and then sat down on the ground. Making a hole in the dirt, she crammed her wand into it and thought, Lumos Maximus. It instantly illuminated brighter. She released her hold and gazed up at Remus.

"Proud of me, Remus? I have never heard those words in my life." She laughed darkly. "Especially not after I had just tortured someone with the Cruciatus Curse."

"I'm alright, I suppose. I'm still thinking about being a Death Eater." She was silent for a long moment. "I talked about it with Ben, my boyfriend, and he said that he could help me only if I really wanted it. But, I fear, that if I do join Voldemort, I will have to fight you in the years to come . . . but we could find a way to avoid a battle between you and I." She flashed him a grim smile. "Dark Magic is what I'm best at. I think it has already corrupted me."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Remus sat down next to her when she lit her wand. "I know i shouldn't be proud of you for what you've done or who your becoming, but im not about to think im one to decide what is wrong or right", He said, looking down at the ground silently. "Do you ever think you'll end up like Belarix Black and not care in a few years when some kind of battle does take place between your side and mine?", he asked, looking back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:59 pm

"I will never let go of my soul," Catalina declared, before instantly quieting her voice. "I believe that all of those on your side are in the wrong for they have cast all of the people who have become Death Eaters as rebels and outcasts because of their personalities or their likes and dislikes. They are hypocrites. They do not practice what the preach, and it disgusts me." She sighed sadly.

"I will take death as hard as I always have, and will not kill if I don't have to. I will make that choice, and if it is between you or me, Remus, I'll choose that you live and I die. I will not murder someone who has been kind to me." Then, a darkness seemed to envelope her sapphire eyes. "But, I will punish those who mistreated me. You can be sure of that. If you try to protect them, then I don't know what I'll do. Probably just push you aside. I don't think I could ever hurt someone I love. That was far too much for me to handle."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 am

"Most of us are. It's hard not to be what you say your enemy is", Remus added to what she said of his 'side' of this battle between good and bad. Although, now a days both sides looked very similar to him.

Remus was glad to hear that her heart would not change. That she would not murder without guilt, for if she did Remus knew she would become heartless like Belatrix and the rest of them were. "I may stand in your way if it is someone i love that you wish to take aim", He said slowly, wondering what a sad thing that would be.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:32 am

"Well, I try to be different," Catalina whispered softly. "I mean, I know that I'm cruel sometimes, but at least I don't deny it." She shrugged.

"Remus, my heart will always hold a place for you. When I love someone, I cannot let it go, so I shall never lose my soul. Love makes me strong, but hatred and pain have corrupted me into thinking that vengeance against those who have wronged me is the only way to get back at them."

Catalina sighed, her sapphire eyes saddening even more. "I shall not hit you unless it is to move you out of the way. I will not involve you, Remus. But, you are the only one whom I will protect. But, you must realize that I'll be the only Death Eater that is willing to spare you. You cannot lose your focus if I show my weakness towards your safety, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 am

"Being true to yourself is often the cure to the hypocritical act that everyone seems to use during this so called war". Remus held his wand in his hand, running his fingers up and down it absentmindedly.

"And so shall mine. As you said before, we are more alike then thought to be; i would not be able to live with myself if i were to lose someone i love. Friends and love make is the only real power in this world of Magic. None of the rest of the spells and hexes is anything compared to it", He said, speaking his mind without even realizing it.

Remus watched her eyes sadden and he couldn't help but frown. Her hated seeing her sad, it made him feel responsible. "Alright", He answered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 am

"That's why I shall not lose myself. It has been so hard finding who I am after Deimos, but I will never lose sight again." Catalina looked at him and then said, "Did I ever tell you about Deimos?"

"Love is incorruptible," she whispered watching him. "Hexes and spells only give us reason to induce other beings as inferior while we use our skill to hurt them, ultimately gaining power and fear over them."

"How is Krista?" Catalina asked slowly, her sapphire eyes flashing up to meet his. "Has she understood yet?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm

"The Vampire, I believe you have told me some about the man. You mentioned him leaving you, I remember", Remus said with an apologetic look when he spoke of what he knew must of hurt her greatly in the past.

Remus looked at her wand and wondered what hexes and spells she had used with it exactly. "A fear that shouldn't be placed in someone’s heart. The reason they fear Death Eaters is because they understand what they can do", He said slowly, thinking on every word.

He was surprised that she had brought Krista into the conversation. Remus knew that Catalina didn't exactly get along with her, well, it was more of an intolerance between the two of them. He let a troubled sigh escape his lips, "Im still working on that little problem", He answered remembering how Krista had hit him and told him to leave her alone for good. “She cant know I was here”, He added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 pm

"Deimos was murdered by Aurors," Catalina stated bluntly. "Did I tell you that? That's part of my hatred of everyone that claims to be good. To them, killing is wrong unless you're evil, but what is evil if evil kills just like good does?"

"I have only practiced hexes and curses," she whispered, noticing his amber eyes on her wand. "I had never accomplished an Unforgivable before that night in the forest." She cringed, as if she wished to forget. "Fear is a powerful ally, but you are right of course."

"But, what has happened between you? What is your relationship like?" Catalina paused. "I never thought of suggesting this to anyone, Remus, not even Ben."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 am

Remus frowned and shook his head slowly, "I've seen your point, Catalina, im not questioning your disision", He said kindly, wondering if she knew how deffensive she sounded. He understood that, though. She had taken so much crap from everyone else.

"Lets just hope you keep it that way", he mumbled to himself. He didn't want her to become a murderer, but he held his tongue as usual and looked away from her wand.

"Nothing really unless you count her running off and me having to track her down-oh and me trying to get her to understand why im friends with you, fallowed by her slapping me in the freakin' face", Remus said resting his head on his palm with another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 am

Catalina gazed at him silently before reading his expression. "I'm sorry," she said sincerely, "I don't mean to be so abrasive. I just get so angry sometimes . . . and being a Veela, that's not exactly a good thing. I feel sorry for the person that makes me furious enough to turn into that monster." She shivered, never having actually accomplished that.

"There are ways to be a Death Eater without being completely heartless," Catalina whispered slowly. "But, as sad as it seems, those people that I don't like will be easier for me to curse, because of my hatred. I'm not so sure about everyone else. I doubt I could harm someone that has not harmed me, but what would Voldemort say about that?"

"I suppose she just needs some time to think it over." Catalina sighed. "No girl really understands why a male would befriend me unless he wanted me as more than a slut. But, I don't really care anymore. It's their opinions, and I just don't care." She frowned. "She slapped you . . . because you're friends with me? Or did you defend me instead of her?"

OOC: I could be like Narcissa in a way . . . She didn't really curse people, or it doesn't say . . . Lucius prolly did it all for her. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:07 pm

"I do not blame you for it. It is just another of the many things that make you who you are", Remus said with a bit of a smile in her direction.

Remus thought for a moment on what had happened back in the old woods Krista had run too. "It was...a rather confusing mixture of both. Some of the things i said were inexcusable, but I had lost my temper sadly", He answered
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Catalina blinked. No one had ever said that about her, especially when she mentioned her Veela temper. She gave him a brilliant smile before glancing down at her wand, making sure the spell wasn't dying.

"I'm sorry, Remus," Catalina whispered, putting her hand on top of his. "You know that I don't like her, but I never meant for this to hurt you. Just her." Her voice became a low growl and her face began to glow brightly in the green light from her wand. "Trust me, I know what it's like to lose your temper."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Remus was happy to see her smiling, it gave him a feeling of acomplishment as he sighed and leaned against the wall behind him.

Remus shook his head in disagreement, bringing her hand to his lips in a friendly way and smiled at her warmly. "I understand your reasoning", was all he said on that matter.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Catalina had no idea what to say. She gazed at Remus for a long silent moment before she whispered, "My mother's ill." Her voice was a whisper, the sapphire in her eyes glowing with disgust. "She was attacked by a bunch of do-good Aurors, just because my Father is a Death Eater."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Remus was amazed by how much reason she had to hate Aurors. He couldn't stand the thought of being hated so badly by the veela, Her temper was bound to get the Aurors responcable killed. "Im so sorry to hear that, lina. Is there anything i could do to help", He offered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Catalina's eyes flashed viciously, her face momentarily becoming monstrous before melting back into the beauty. "Find me the names of those murderers," she declared vehemently. She hadn't even cringed at the nickname.

Lina had been what Deimos had called her . . .
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Remus flinched at her request. Was he really that foolish to go against everything he believed in for her? “I- I can’t do that, Lina. Im sorry, I really can’t just abandon everything I am and go against the Ministry. They may be the reason werewolves are so disliked, but I can’t be the reason for an attack on a bunch of Aurors”, He replied, running a hand through his hair. He stood up and looked down at her from where she sat. “I can’t…” He muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Catalina wasn't in the least bit surprised at his statement. She had known before she asked him that he wouldn't do it. His heart was made of gold, unlike hers. With a sigh, she gave him a small smile and said, "Remus, I would never ask you to do something you don't believe in. I'm just telling you that's what I'm doing. I'm going to find them and demand what they think they were doing attacking my mother like that."

She grabbed his hand as he stood up. "Don't leave . . ." Her sapphires gazed desperately into his amber eyes. "How am I to know when I'll be able to talk to you again? Just stay with me. For a few more minutes." She looked at him pitifully, her hold tightening on his hand. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Remus felt sadness fill him when Catalina look at him with such an expression. He wanted to help her, to protect her even if she didn't need him to, but he knew he couldn't. He didn't have the heart. "Of course", He told her, looking away from the exit he had been heading towards only a moment ago. If she wanted him to stay, he would. "Whenever you need me. Owl me, and we will meet here, understood?", Remus asked, placing both of his hands around one of hers. He smiled sadly and wondered why the world couldn't spare the two young students of all the heartache and rejection of the world.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Catalina stared into his eyes for a long moment and then smiled beautifully up at him. She let out a relieved sigh and then said, "I'm glad you still will meet with me. I know this is hard for you, Remus, because it's hard on me. But, you're the first real friend I've ever head. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I lost you." She stared at him still, her sapphires flashing brilliantly. Maybe they should depart from each other soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next