Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:09 pm

“Well I expect it’s going to have to be hard if we want to continue being friends…”, Remus said quietly. It didn’t sound good to his own ears- more struggle- but yet again, what else was there to do about this? They couldn't just avoid each other; at least, Remus didn’t think he could.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:00 am

"Yes, I agree," Catalina said slowly. "But, you mustn't tell anyone about this okay? Even if someone has suspicion. We can't let anyone know because then they would hate me more. As if that's possible." She stood up. "I guess we should be departing." She looked at him and then swiftly pulled him into an embrace, not wanting to let go for a long time. "I'm sorry that I find you so irresistible," she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Remus nodded, "Agreed. There would be no need for use to cause more trouble than there already is", He replied. Remus chuckled faintly and hugged Catalina in return, "Ill be seeing you soon", He broke the hug and took his wand in his hand, leading the way out of the dark passage.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Catalina allowed him to disappear completely before she waited at least fifteen minutes to start heading out on her own. She stood and walked down the passage, eager to get into her bed . . . or possibly to see Ben. Either way, she would be happy. But, she was trying too hard to be happy. Being friends with Remus was probably not a good idea for her, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)   I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I *DON'T* T-H-I-N-K She *HAS* a {Clue} (Remus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2