Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slytherin Table

Go down 
+4
Bellatrix Black
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Kayalynn Green
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Slytherin Table - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Lily laughed at what he said. "Yeah, okay. Kaya could take her any day. I've seen her mad when someone hurt Krista. Besides, if you ask me, Catalina's nothing special to look at at."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:10 pm

"Finally!" Kaya smiled. "Someone who understands."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:41 pm

Severus shrugged again, looking over at Lily. "But neither of you know what it's like to be confronted by a Veela, especially won determined to win you over with her beauty. Of course you two will think nothing of her, because you are not phased by her. Her charm only works on men."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Kaya shrugged. "I still think it's pathetic, but whatever. Personally I think once she wins one or all of them over she's just going to leave them then the guys will be heart broken then beaten by the girls they left."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:46 pm

"Maybe that's her plan." He paused, thinking. "Maybe she wants to prove that she can have them and dispose of them at will. But, then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she fell for one of them. Most girls here do." He made a disgusted face, his mind flickering to Black.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Kaya gagged. "Can't see why she would. There's nothing speical about any of them."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Severus chuckled coldly. "I completely concur, Green." He did not elaborate, knowing full well that these two girls were aware of his hatred towards the Marauders.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:55 pm

"They really aren't. Believe me, I have to deal with them in the common room, and James is pretty much a stalker anymore."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Severus cringed, looking over at Lily. "He's such an arrogant toerag, Lils. I can't understand how you can stand to put up with him when he is around you. I would've---" Severus stopped, choking on his words. He didn't want to finish, knowing his thoughts were turning too dark for his Lilyflower.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Lily shrugged. "I insult him then leave him dumbfounded."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Severus felt a rush of pride filter into his veins, and he hid a smile by looking down at his hands, his black hair falling like a curtain around his paled face. After a silent moment, he had composed himself and then looked back up, saying, "As well he deserves as much."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 am

Belatrix normally didn't come to the great hall, it was a waist of valuable time that she had so little of now-a-days. She needed to eat, however, or else there would be nothing left of her, She was already thinning so much from lack of rest. No one dared to mention it though, no one even spoke to her other then fellow Slytherins.

Belatrix walked into the noisy room. Everyone spoke loudly and unneededly. She never did understand why everyone had to be so obnoxiously loud. She rolled her malicious, jet black eyes as she glanced over at the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw tables. She loathed every individual at those three dining tables. There personalities all equally unbearable and a waist of life, to Belatrix’s dark mind. She reached the Slytherin table and kicked a chair out, sitting down in it with her usual moody attitude. Belatrix looked up and down the Slytherin table, examining the people sitting there; she knew all of them, but loathed most of them. She sighed and downed some juice from her goblet that didn't quite satisfy her taste. She set it down and ran a hand through her messy, untamed hair.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:43 am

Severus glanced idly down the table towards Bellatrix. She looked extremely moody on this particular day, more than usual, and felt it best to leave her alone to her swings of anger.

Maybe when Lily departed he would go talk to her, but as of now, he made it look like he hadn't seen her and was too involved with conversation to notice.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Kaya nodded and looked around for her sister. She saw her at the hufflepuff table and sighed. Krista looked depressed and wouldn't even glance at the Gryffindor or Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Reid walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the Slytherin table. He decided he might as well eat before he talked to Krista.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am

Kayalynn laughed. "You still think you have a chance with Krista?" she asked Garwin noticing his look at the Huffelpuff table.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:52 am

Narcissa walked into the Great Hall. She was not necessarily hungry. She was becoming bored and was going to have a look and see who she might mingle with in the Hall.

Instantly she spotted Severus, but she did not feel like approaching him. His attention was fully on Lily and this disgusted Narcissa. She did not let it show, however.

She sat down gracefully at the end of the table by herself. A plate appeared in front of her, and she smiled. Even though she had been exposed to magic all her life, it never got old to her. She reached out to the middle of the table and grabbed a fresh roll. Tearing off a piece of the roll, she took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:42 pm

*New Day*

Kayalynn walked into the Great Hall and headed for the Slytherin table. She sat down and grabbed some breakfast. She looked around for Eric and smiled at the thought of him. When she didn't see him she sighed and took a drink of pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Dani walked groggily to the slytherin table. It was her first night there, it wasn't too bad, but she wanted to be back home. Sighing she sat down and poured herself a glass of orange juice.
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:30 am

Eric moved into the great hall and he scanned the Slythirin table for Kayalynn. When he saw he smiled and waved. Not really paying attention to what he was doing he sat down next to Jamie Prophet. He sudddenly realized how bad that must look ut before he could do anything she had coaxed him into conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:27 am

Kaya smiled and waved at Eric and looked at the girl who sat down at the table. "Hello, I'm Kayalynn Green, who are you?" She asked the girl politely, wondering who she was. She hadn't seen her around the castle much and she knew the girl had to be older than a first year.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Dani looked up at the girl's voice, " 'Ello, I am Danisty Julieas." She thought the people here were friendly, back at France she had so many people that hated her.
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Table
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2