Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living in the Shadows [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Belatrix nodded her head, hoping she would remember that. Although she didn't have high expectations for her memory, she wasn't exactly good at remembering people, faces, or names. It was one of the many things that kept her far from any pain. Belatrix watched him dodge out of the sun as she had, his comment interested her. "And what, might i ask, do you mean by that Kanst? You have issues with the sun do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Ben walked along the wall of on the shops. He stopped in front of a pub that he frequented. "Here it is." He quickly slipped inside to avoid any sun. "Because, the sun would cause me to spontaneously combust. So yes, I have issues with the sun."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Belatrix fallowed him into the pub at her usual snake-like pace. She raised an eyebrow at him as she though on his past comment. It fit like an easy puzzle, but it had caught her off guard. "Vampy then, eh?” Her tone betrayed her curiosity. She had always shone a hate for all creatures non-magical and magical alike, but she never actually had met a Vampire. Her next expression explained her obvious distaste.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 pm

"Yeah you guessed it right." Ben grinned and ordered a firewhiskey. He looked at Bellatrix's reaction and raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Got a problem with it?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Belatrix nodded in thanks as the bartender brought her a drink. She glanced at Kanst and laughed darkly, "No, No. Not a problem really. I just have always thought of creatures- I mean people like you as disgusting beings", She gave him a halfhearted smirk and then emptied her class easily even if it was a rather strong alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Ben clutched the bottle of the firewhiskey between two fingers and watched Belatrix. He laughed at her comment. "Disgusting beings? How so? I'm curious how being a vampire makes me lower."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Belatrix tapped her head as she thought. "Well, Vampires are Bats! It's just not right for a wizard to be a bat and a magic being", she rolled her eyes as she explained her reason. "That's like a cow having wings and calling itself a dragon", she added but couldn't help but laugh bitterly afterword because of the ridiculous state of that comment.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Ben gave Belatrix a blank stare and raised an eyebrow as if to say, what the hell?. "Common misconception. I'm the furthest thing from a bat. And no I can't turn into a bat." He scoffed. "You're going to have to come up with a better reason."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Bellatrix read is expression and smirked. She loved bothering people and she could tell she clearly was annoying him. "Well, i have a better reason; You drink the blood of people who were week enough to die in the first place, that makes you very low indeed", She retorted, her attention flashing back to her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"Well I enjoy an occasional fight. From what you're telling me, sounds like you don't think a vampire could kill you." Ben shot her a smirk. "I'd love to prove you wrong."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm

"I might take you up on that offer, I always up to be proven wrong", Bellatrix snorted arrogantly. She was tired of everyone telling her that same thing, ' I could kill you if I wanted to', it made her wish she could show them how easily she could kill them. Although, she was used to it by now, so she showed no sign of irritation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Shadows [Open]   Living in the Shadows [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living in the Shadows [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2