Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promises never Madder [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

Promises never Madder [open] Empty
PostSubject: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Brandy sat with a book in her hands, back against the wall outside of the Hogwarts Library. Inside the library was too crowded, so she had decided to sit in the halls instead. Brandy flipped to the next page in her potions book. She had never been any good at Potions and what she was reading didn't make sense to her. Brandy groaned hopelessly and set the book down besides her. Her appearance wasn't one to prize; she had bruises in several places about her arms, and her face- marks given to her by the Slytherins. She was never exactly safe from harm at Hogwarts, considering her only friend now ignored her. "Could anybody help me with my homework?", she whispered, hoping that someone would be so kind.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Leighanna walked out of the library about to head back to the Gryffindor Common Room when she saw a girl who looked like she was beaten up she froze in her spot. "Oh my gosh, how horrible and cruel for someone to do this!"Leighanna thought to herself. As she heard the girl asked for help she walked over towards her with a warm smile. "I'll help you, what do you need help with maybe we can get it done in the Gryffindor Common room you'll be safter there with me."said Leighanna with a warm smile. As she held her soft warm hand out she waited for the girl to take it. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Leighanna Lovegood fourth year Gryffindor."saiid Leighanna with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Brandy jumped slightly when she heard someone speak, she looked up to see a Gryffindor girl. Should she trust her? After all, we are both Gryffindors, maybe she really can help me, Brandy thought. She smiled softly and spoke quietly, "Potions. I don’t understand my homework". Brandy stood up with a bit of trouble, but steadied herself and shook hands with this Leighanna girl. "Im Brandy Blake. Second Year Gryffindor", She replied, her smile a bit more sincere this time.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Brandy, come on lets go back to the common room no one will mess with you there."said Leighanna as she put her arm around the girl to help steadied herself. "Potions huh? I'm pretty good at potions I'm sure we'll get it done in one time."said Leighanna with a soft warm smile. As Slytherins came up and tried to pick on them Leighanna got her wand out of her robes and pointed it at them. "Leave us alone before I blast you until the next week and if Sirius knew you were messing me he he wouldn't be to happy would he?"Leighanna asked with a warm smile. "I'm giving you the count of three to leave before I curse you and you don't want to mess with me I'm half veela."said Leighanna as the Slytherins boys ran away.
As she pocketed her wand she smiled at Brandy "There, that showed them a bunch of cowards!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Brandy flinched when the Slytherins walked past them, but watched closely as Leighanna scared them off. "That was bloody brilliant, Ms. And...Thanks, too", Brandy said, her voice excited but as misty as it always was. "Your a veela? Wow. I’ve only ever met one before you, it's kind of cool", she added politely.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Silver moved down the hall where the two girls were standing and reconized Brandy from the Boys Bathroom. "Oh Hello" he said with a small smile "You do have a lot of truble with them do you not?"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Leighanna smiled. "No problem Brandy I'm here for you, they just mess with people because they have no life of there own!"said Leighanna rolling her eyes. As she mentioned her being half Veela she laughed. "Oh it's no big deal, it just shows when I get mad that's why they ran off a bunch of cowards if you ask me."said Leighanna. "Are they the ones that did all this to you?"Leighanna asked as she looked at the bruises on Brandy. As she noticed a boy talking to Brandy. "Do you know him B?"Leighanna asked as she gave him a warm smile. "Hello I'm Leighanna Lovegood fourth year Gryffindor."said Leighanna kindly.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Annabell walked down the hallway and noticed a few people talking. "Hey Brandy, Leighanna..." She didn't know the guy so she smiled at him. "Hello, I'm Annabell Webb. Sorry but I don't know you, i'm kinda new here."
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Brandy saw Silver walk up to the two of them and nodded in answer to his question. "Yeah, they don’t like muddbloods", She said, looking ashamed at the floor. Brandy was snapped from her self pity when Leighanna asked her if she knew the boy, and also if those Slytherins that had passed them were the ones who had hurt her. "Yeah. Like I said before, they don’t like who I am". She was quite for a moment, "Yes I guess I know him, from the other day when I um...ran a bit from some people", She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:53 am

Silver smiled with a twinkle in his eyes. "Yeah, met you once" he smiled at Brandy than looked at Annabell and Leighanna. Too many people where gathering here for Silver and he needed to get away if any more came. Silver hated crouds. He had never been good with people.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Brandy looked around them and felt rather uncomfortable. "Hey, can we please go to the common room now", she asked Leighanna, not trying to be rude, just trying to escape the people and noise.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 am

"May I acomany you to as far as the portrait? Your veela talents are quite impressive but it would not hurt for one more set of eyes" Silver said extending a hand to Brandy. He also felt the crowds were a bit much and needed an excuce to stay from them.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 am

"Yeah sure B, we need to get your potions essay done before it's get to late!"said Leighanna with a warm smile. As she looked at Silver she nodded. "Yeah your right about that, and thanks!"said Leighanna as she smiled warmly at him. "Bye Bells see you around!"said Leighanna as she waved bye to Annabell. Leighanna knew Brandy was getting umcomfortable by the way she was standing so hopefully with just the three of them it would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:41 pm

"Yeah sure...", Brandy said with a soft smile, not knowing where to go from that point with the conversation. So she kept quiet, and walked beside the two of them. At least she felt safe, like no one could hurt her this time. "Thank you, again. I should have paid more attention in Potions class i guess", she laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm

"No problem B, I'm here to help anytime!"said Leighanna as she gave her a warm smile as they started walking to the Gryffindor Common room. As she got her wand out of her robe as she walked she held it tightly in her left hand in case any of the Slytherins tried to attack them. "Sorry, I just don't want you get hurt B you look brusied up as it already is!"said Leighanna as she looked at her. "Maybe we should take a quick trip to the Hospitail Wing and get you fix up B?"Leighanna asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Brandy thought for a moment. Maybe the Nurse could get rid of all the ugly bruises that were spread acrossed her skin. “You both don’t mind stopping there first do you? Because I really am tired of looking so beaten’ up”, She asked with a smile that had come out of no-where, the twinkle in her eye oddly beautiful. Maybe it was the joy of feeling safety. Or the thought of new friends.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:05 pm

"If you feel comfertable with it I could come with you. I don't want you getiing hurt" he smiled at the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:17 pm

"Of course not B, I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't want you to get fixed up!"said Leighanna as she gave her a warm smile. "If you want us to come with to come with you B we can."said Leighanna as he walked beside her. "Your in good hands with us B, we won't any one hurt you right Silver?"Leighanna asked him.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 pm

"No, never Miss Blake!" He said with a smile. "She seems to get into enough trouble as it is without us helping her. What would it be like without us!" he smiled at them again, hoping that they could get moving soon. The space was crowded and he wanted to get into the hospital wing. "Shall we go then?" he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Brandy nodded and started walking again, the two of them at each side. She looked at her feet as she walked; it was a habit of hers. She seemed to do it because she was afraid of tripping or falling, so she just looked at her feet the whole time to make sure she didn't. It wasn't long before they rounded the last corner to the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm

As Leighanna walked beside her she made sure Brandy didn't run into any walls or anything. "Are you alright B? you look upset about Something!"said Leighanna softly. As they walked up the stairs to the corridor of the Hospital Wing Leighanna walked beside her. As they finally reached the hospital Wing Leighanna led Brandy over towards the nearest bed. "You'll be ok B, I'm sure we'll get these bruises healed up in no time!"said Leighanna as she gave her a soft warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Brandy sat down on one of the beds and crossed her legs as she waited patiently. She smiled at Leighanna, she was being very kind to Brandy so far. She wondered for a moment where the nurse was, and than thought about quite a few other things that were on her mind, that weren't of much importance, but just seemed to pop up as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promises never Madder [open]   Promises never Madder [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promises never Madder [open]
Page 1 of 1