Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 am

Zane sat at a stool at the bar on a Hogsmede weekend. All around him were Hogwarts students but no one was bothering to sit next to him. Zane figured this was understandable. He was wearing a worn out traveling cloak with holes. His head was in his hands. And there were two bottles on the counter in front of him. One firewiskey, one butterbeer. The firewiskey was empty and the butterbeer was half gone. These days Zane only allowed himself 1 firewiskey. He WAS a teacher after all. It was not really Zanes fault he was like this. He was a wolf he imprinted on a girl who had a boyfriend who she loved. His life sucked. And this is how Zane was reacting. Bar stools and butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Leighanna walked into the three broomsticks and walked up to the counter and gave the bar tender a warm smile. "May I have a butterbeer please?" Leighanna asked in a soft sweet gentle voice. Leighanna was wearing a purple shirt with her Gryffindor robe over it with blue jeans and black boots. As she got her butterbeer she paid for it. "Thankyou, and keep the rest as a tip."said Leighanna as she gave him a warm smile and was about to walk off when she seen Zane the Teachers assistant. "Hello Zane, how are you doing?"Leighanna asked him as she gave him a soft warm smile.

Spoiler:
(what I'm wearing and look like)
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm

When Leighanna sat down next to him his head cleared at once. Zane figured it could not be good for him to stay away from the object of his imprinting for as long as he did. He turned his head and gave her a weak smile. "Not bad Miss Lovegood, and yourself?" he asked her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm

"That's good Zane, I'm glad to hear your not doing that bad."said Leighanna as she noticed a empty glass that had firewhiskey in it. As she looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Sorry if I'm being nosy Zane, but are you sure your ok?"Leighanna asked as she noticed he asked how she was. "I'm wonderful, I'm making really good grades not as good as my best friend Lily though but I'm almost behind her, and I have Sirius who loves me and I love back life is just great for me."said Leighanna as she gave him a warm smile. "I'm guessing your life isn't as sweet as mine by the looks of it."said Leighanna as she nodded to the firewhiskey glass in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:07 am

Adriana moved into the bar scilently and sat down by Leighanna. Smiling at the barman she asked for a butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Moudi pushed open the door to the Three Broomsticks and walked in. He ordered a butterbeer and sat himself down at a empty table in the back of the store. There was nothing like a butterbeer to clear your mind off school and homework. He took a sip and put his drink back down.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:40 pm

As Adriana sat beside her she gave her a nod and took another drink of her butterbeer and swallowed it. "Are you new here?"Leighanna asked Adriana not seeing her around Hogwarts anywhere. "I'm Leighanna Lovegood, fourth year Gryffindor."said Leighanna calmly and politely.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:09 am

"No" said Adriana. "I've always been here. I'm Adriana Cundy, 5th year Slythirin. Nice to meet you Gryffindor" Adriana could not help that she was preduce, she was raised that way. Ordering two butterbeers she figured that maybe she could find Mel or Dani, her two best friends. As Adriana sat waiting for her butterbeer she looked at Zane. In an undertone she asked Leighanna "What's up with that guy?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Zane scouled at Adriana. "I'm fine" Zane murmered to Leighanna. He scouled at her comment at Sirious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}   Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Stools and Butterbeer {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1