Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:07 am

Catalina looked up at him and then whispered, "Yes, that's perfect. Your Angel is Alice." She gave a brilliant smile. "At least her name doesn't mean terror and fear, like Deimos. I only know this because it's a moon of Mars. I love Astronomy."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:22 am

Ben laughed bitterly. "She would have loved that. She always did watch over me, I guess that makes sense." He grinned and shook his head. "A world beyond our own is an interesting concept isn't it? It is a fascinating subject."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 am

"It does," Catalina whispered softly, hating his cold laugh. She flashed him another grin to try and lighten his mood.

"Yes," she nodded. "Astronomy is my favorite subject here. I know everything about it." She giggled at her vanity. "Well, I know most about it. I think that's another reason I liked Deimos. Because his name was the moon for Mars." Catalina grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:34 am

The more he thought about it, the more it hurt. So he did what he had always done, shoved the memories away. It was time to move on.

"For some reason that doesn't surprise me. Ravenclaw right? Bunch of smarty pants." Ben smiled. "So you decide if you like people by name?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 am

"No, not necessarily." She giggled. "I just think it's interesting how each name has a different meaning. "Mine means pure." Another laugh. "I think that got messed up in translation."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:16 am

"Right of course it doesn't." Ben rolled his eyes and laughed. "Pure? That could apply to a number of fields. Pure beauty perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Catalina hit him playfully on the arm again, a little harder than last time. "I take personality a lot higher on the scale than names, Ben. Just think, if I'd just gone by your name, we wouldn't even be talking." She giggled. "I'm just kidding. Actually, I'm not really sure what Benjamin means."

"I guess I tie pure in with soul." She gazed at him sweetly. "Yes, I think that could work, too. Thanks." She kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:17 pm

"Okaay! I was just kidding." Ben held his hands up in surrender. He put a hand over his heart and gave Catalina a shocked face. "Wow, that hurt. Deep down. I have no idea what Benjamin means either. Ha I don't even know what my own name means."

Ben beamed brightly. "No, thank you for everything."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Catalina giggled, her sapphire eyes shining as he joked with her. "I'm so sorry, Benjamin," she whispered seductively, leaning closer to his face. Her lips crashed down upon his rather suddenly. "Does that make it all better?"

Catalina blushed. "You're welcome, Ben. I've enjoyed spending time with you. I hope we can do this more often." Her voice was sincere, riddled with passion.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:22 pm

The kiss took him by surprise but he quickly recovered. He met her passion and went beyond it. When she pulled back, he found himself wishing it hadn't ended. "Nah, I don't think that helped." He kissed her again and pretended to think. "Oookay, maybe that's better."

"I'm sure we will spend much time together, Catalina." He whispered hoarsely. "I have enjoyed our visit."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:21 am

Catalina laughed, the sound like velvety bells before she whispered, "Well, just let me know, and I'll be sure to do the best I can to make you feel better."

"I hope so," she said sincerely. "Me too." She kissed him lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:28 am

"Thanks sweetheart." Ben smiled and looked around. "I think I've overstayed my visit, don't you have class?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 am

Catalina nodded affirmatively. She raised an eyebrow and then said, "Do you really think that if I did have class, I would be there, Ben? I'm a Ravenclaw. Goodness!" She giggled. "I can still get you out of here, though, if you'd like me to."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:37 pm

"Right, silly me. My genius over here doesn't need class." Ben laughed. "And yes I think I do need some help getting out of here."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Catalina laughed again before standing up and pulling him with her. She took his hand in her own, and headed towards the door. She opened it slowly, peeking her head out cautiously. When she thought the coast was clear, she yanked Ben out with her, walking him down the hallway.

As quick as a whip, she zoomed down the corridor, holding tight to his hand. She flashed a blur of black and green, but took no notice of it. When she arrived where she wanted to be, she stopped, barely out of breath.

They stood in front of the one-eyed witch sculpture. She looked over at Ben, and then gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Then, pointing her wand at the Witch, she said, "Dissendium." Her hump opened to reveal a secret passageway leading to the cellar of Honeyduke's.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Ben followed Catalina and allowed her to pull him through the school. When they arrived at the statue, Ben looked around quickly and gave Catalina a nod of thanks. "I'll be in touch." He smiled at her and returned the kiss. With that he jumped down in the passageway and was gone from sight.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Catalina nodded and then watched for him to disappear before she moved the Witch back to her place. Smiling to herself, she turned, her world now in pink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)   Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't *Look* Back, You're *Safe* Now (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3